Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Sleep? In this economy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Biplane posted:

Sleep? In this economy?
uses less electricity than anything else I could do.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

I pay about $40-50 total for gas and electric monthly.

You guys might want to think about rioting. It seems like the sort of thing that might help.

well if SOMEONE didnt blow up the cheap gas pipe maybe this wouldn't be such an issue

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/NickEquipeChass/status/1630530553345630213

These people must be the most gullible in the world

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006
Im abroad at the moment in Sicily where there's fruit and veg coming out of peoples ears. Hows the shelves lookin lads?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I killed a man for a sweet yellow pepper

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
The poop tomato harvest didn't produce the expected brexit benefits

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

got to say it’s a massive change to see the government actually agreeing deals with europe, rather than just pissing about and moping

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Greetings from Lord Norman
Warrior of the Midlands

Leave the tomatoes, and we will let you live.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Jel Shaker posted:

got to say it’s a massive change to see the government actually agreeing deals with europe, rather than just pissing about and moping

Can't wait for the Sensibles to start pulling for Rishi because of it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Also the possibility that Mark Francois murders Rishi on stage with a katana though for betraying the cause

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/KebabAwards/status/1630646699554119691

This thread is strong evidence that British politics is actually a Charlie Kaufman film

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

why are there so many MPs at the kebab awards? I refuse to believe that any of them have inhaled a shameful doner at 3am

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

kecske posted:

why are there so many MPs at the kebab awards? I refuse to believe that any of them have inhaled a shameful doner at 3am

are you sure they didn't think it said 'donor'

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

kecske posted:

They have like 20 bars in westminster. I would imagine they have a way to get kepaps.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Never been called bossman in their lives

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

MikeCrotch posted:

Also the possibility that Mark Francois murders Rishi on stage with a katana though for betraying the cause

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Jel Shaker posted:

i think most people have thought about Aus/NZ but the logistics of it, and distance esp for families just isn’t feasible

obviously if you’re young and single it’s now or never

Problem is you've only got a few years before the English are seen as too poor to be white so you'll want to work on your Australian accent and learn enough geography to plausibly claim you moved from Queensland or some poo poo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Phigs posted:

Problem is you've only got a few years before the English are seen as too poor to be white so you'll want to work on your Australian accent and learn enough geography to plausibly claim you moved from Queensland or some poo poo.

I'm not racist enough to pass as Aussie but fortunately most Brits are

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

kecske posted:

A few days after my local MP lost her seat some years back I saw a story in the local paper about an assault in a kebab shop at 3am that listed her as a witness.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

kecske posted:

because you get a glossy photo in the kebab magazine awards, which potentially hundreds of thousands of people will see while they’re waiting for their takeaway order and think “oh he must be a good egg he likes curries like me”

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Mandoric posted:

are you sure they didn't think it said 'donor'

heh heh heh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
For anyone wondering why we Brits are so anti ID card

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1630701518541189121
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1630703364559257612?t=UUFU-cm_a3w8snj1CTjyBA&s=19

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
I'm just waiting for keith to come into power and force all uk posters to use their real name/id as handles on all social media sites.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Handing out ASBOs for anyone calling him Keith on the forums.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Breaching my super asbo's terms and eating a internet wide sixer

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I honestly think Labour could lose the next election: nobody at all likes Starmer and they've got absolutely nothing to offer; they're just the 'not-Tory' option. If Sunak gets his poo poo together, presides over a period of growth, chucks some freebies around and gets the press back on side, I can totally see them scraping another victory. The poll leads that Labour have right now look impressive but that support's as shallow as a puddle.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
We all saw exactly how vicious the press can be when they want to and they're absolutely going to start when an election is looming

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

what does this have to do with ID cards

this is just standard govt being useless bastards

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Yes. Exactly.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

what does this have to do with ID cards

this is just standard govt being useless bastards

They'd leave a hard drive with all the unencrypted info for 3 million systems in a minicab owned by some Albanian Mafia front

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

https://twitter.com/Politics_co_uk/status/1630911568765394944

what…

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

It means the english will be going ot poland for work

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

forkboy84 posted:

They'd leave a hard drive with all the unencrypted info for 3 million systems in a minicab owned by some Albanian Mafia front

in this case its stupider than that, hancock decided it would be great to give some idiot telegraph journo (isobel oakeshott) access to his own whatsapp messages to help ghostwrite his lovely bought nobody bought, and then the journo decided to leak all the messages to the press

even more hilariously, this is like the 3rd or 4th time she has done this (including getting that lib dem guy who got his wife to take his speeding points getting thrown in jail, and the wife)

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

It means the english will be going ot poland for work

Lol no they won't because they won't get a visa.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I'm just waiting for keith to come into power and force all uk posters to use their real name/id as handles on all social media sites.

i already do

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

he’s a nazi

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Jel Shaker posted:

he’s a nazi

Kerr Startler :hitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
how fast can u say Rishi Sunak at Radio Shack?