Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Dustcat posted:

can you all quit posting unironically about what makes you horny in the trump thread please

not singling out any particular poster here but

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bee to to the ONGHITZ

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

helta posted:

Got my own bootleg jimbee onlyfans. 50% off if u sign up today.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

helta posted:

I'm now convinced Ol sakkman is a buddykins alt, don't take my word for it, feel free to talk to fake jimbee about it. 50% off today only, taking personal requests.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee met Luna this weekend. They’re the same age

i would kill or die for these cats

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

goth smoking cloves posted:

Finally, a world free from horny

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

neutral milf hotel posted:

I made this image on sept 11, 2019 and I don't know why

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

goth smoking cloves posted:

Jeb is ready for 2024

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

tenderjerk posted:

nooooooo buddykin if you write a book think of how much less time you would devote to ruining this thread

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DoombatINC posted:

aaaaaahhhh just like mama in the old country :discourse:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dont write a book, film a vlog

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

finally, some recognition for all my hard owrk

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DesertIslandHermit posted:

High on Pop-Tarts

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

loving starving

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

what's so funny about this photo of Chet, Bret, Brad, Thad, Chad, Tred, Bart & Trud

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I loving hate white people

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Buddykins posted:

I loving hate white people

I thought you hated latinas

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

This is America's 9/11

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stolen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

when he GOES ALL CAPS like this you know things ARE GOING GREAT with TRUMP

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DO NOT REBUKE ME RUPERT

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1630671252883996673

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

turn the sign around

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

concerning

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

I thought you hated latinas

he's a very hateful man

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i'm sure its nothing

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:wrong:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
tup

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

both my boys tried to fit in their hammock today
it doesn't work, boys

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1630979580935667712

The school’s mission statement has always stressed inclusivity in general terms, noting that following Jesus "opens up doors and makes room at the table." But last year it added a paragraph to its website, which read in part, "We are an affirming school. We stand with the LGBTQIA+ community and believe in their holiness. We celebrate the diversity of God's creation in all its varied and beautiful forms."

According to the school, that update prompted donors to stop contributing, many of them citing their interpretation of Christianity as the reason. Now, UCA has announced it will close at the end of the school year due to the loss of financial support.

Kalie Callaway-George, UCA’s executive director and co-founder, said this new language "is kind of what started the backlash from our donor base, which we anticipated. It was just that we anticipated a 50% loss in funding and made adjustments for that. We had an 80% loss in funding and that was too much to overcome."

A lengthy letter from one church, which characterized the LGBQIA+ community as a "diverse collection of behaviors," explained: "Our greatest concern about the Accepting and Affirming stance is that it denies the Biblical definitions of sin and identity and thereby renders the grace of God meaningless."

Messages from individuals were far more blunt. One read, "Do not call yourself a Christian school if you are affirming sin. Jesus died to set us free from sin, not so we can die in it. You abuse kids by telling them sin is good. You are wicked."

Another declared, "By teaching them tolerance & acceptance and even to celebrate the gay lifestyle, you are setting them on a course to embrace the world and anti-God philosophy."

:owned: