Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

"Play Ball!" from Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball slaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHmVJBXygY&t=196s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

Happy birthday gamemasteranthony!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Almost 50 and everyone's still invited

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I want Base Wars to have been good and not mediocre because the idea of having a combat side to your players is funny.

Just upgrading one dude until he is an unstoppable colossus with the inability to do anything more complex than bunt, but once he leaves the home plate and heads to first it's like the Doom Slayer is plodding that way.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Runa posted:

Almost 50 and everyone's still invited

gently caress

hbd gamemasteranthony

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Skypie posted:

I started a CK3 game as an Irish noble in Connacht and have so far conquered several other provinces. Hopefully soon I can create the kingdom of Ireland but alas now it is time for work

im not sure what succession laws that starts with in CK3 but uh... make sure you have the right succession laws. Many a Kingdom of Ireland has been shattered by the unkind gavel.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Didn't really play anything today, but did get started on painting some robots for a game of Space Station Zero I'm hopping to start soon, so I guess that counts?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I played a bit of the Destiny 2 expansion before work but now I'm playing Elden Ring and I got the Beast Shield!

My Warrior lady is doing much better now and I'm gonna focus on Dex for a bit.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

im not sure what succession laws that starts with in CK3 but uh... make sure you have the right succession laws. Many a Kingdom of Ireland has been shattered by the unkind gavel.

This actually happened to me before. I was one county away from creating the kingdom title when my current ruler died and all the duchies got split between his sons. So I had to spend another whole lifetime re-conquering everything lol

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Joey McChrist posted:

mutant league football and hockey both kicked rear end. we need updates to those and also a baseball version

Used to play the absolute gently caress out of those on SegaTV

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuv4og4dsk8

hypnospace's music owns so much

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm back, I, aaaaa

wb rhino

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Playing Phantom Brigade today. It's the HBS battletech game but with frozen synapse wego turns instead of turn based, and you can see what the other guys are gonna do during their turn because of fancy bullshit space magic or something. It kinda owns so far, people who like any of those nouns I posted should check it out.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Psycho Landlord posted:

Playing Phantom Brigade today. It's the HBS battletech game but with frozen synapse wego turns instead of turn based, and you can see what the other guys are gonna do during their turn because of fancy bullshit space magic or something. It kinda owns so far, people who like any of those nouns I posted should check it out.

poo poo I'll have to check this out.

Had to go into the office today, but our boss apparently decided to smoke a pork shoulder last night, so, uh... We had free pulled pork.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah it's Front Mission + Frozen Synapse and it owns.

It's also got extremely granular difficulty settings if you really, really just want to put in custom pilots and pretend you're shooting an action movie with replay cameras

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

:five:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

unbelievably disturbing

copy
Jul 26, 2007

some plague rats posted:

unbelievably disturbing

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Oh goddamnit someone beat me to it.

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 22:51 on Mar 1, 2023

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boba Pearl posted:

Oh goddamnit someone beat me to it.

what the gently caress why did you shave him???

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I don't know, I smoke a lot of weed and then I just do things.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

diseased

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
flesh rhino

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

some plague rats posted:

unbelievably disturbing

I did this in Stable Diffusion in about 5 minutes. When you work fast, its easier to just have it make a bunch. That was the "good" version. Here's a "not great" one.

]

edit: haha sorry Boba!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I did this in Stable Diffusion in about 5 minutes. When you work fast, its easier to just have it make a bunch. That was the "good" version. Here's a "not great" one.

]

edit: haha sorry Boba!

good god

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Someone got to you before I could unfortunately.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The Cursed Rhino

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
e: joke didn't land, and "hehe look at this fetish art," is not actually a great joke to begin with

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Mar 2, 2023

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boba Pearl posted:

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/vcImZy2.png
Avatars that could have been if I just read the forums more often. -sigh-

:stare:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boba Pearl posted:

Someone got to you before I could unfortunately.

that one owns

I don't know who keeps giving me this one but if they're reading: consider it!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

they love to consider tit

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hell,

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Like many of us the AI oscillates between "unbelievably horny" "amalgamation of what could be considered art to some" and "wicked cool" fairly often.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oh look a pyf thread for random poo poo I can rea

Uh

Oh

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Practising bosses before doing the pantheon of hallownest in hollow knight. Uumuu is so annoying lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I love hollow knight, but the color pallette is so hard to discern, I've done everything I can to try and fix it, but they just need to make the bugs and stages a completely different color then the background, though the DoF they use helps a lot as well, but it'd ruin the vibe and I get that.