Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I know the guy IRL who's being responded to in that post, the one concern trolling about how we "deserve better", and he's an incredible sad sack piece of poo poo

I met up with him for a baseball game outing once and he just wore a horse mask the whole time and made awkward internet jokes, in like 2017

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
postin on the funny number page

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My wife had some test results come and some other lady's results were stuck to hers so I had to chase the mail lady down the hill in my pajamas to give the envelope back to her

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

WarMECH posted:

:69snypa:

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
Italian number

Apr 7, 2003

Stupid Boxes posted:

Italian number

there's nothing sexy about the Italians

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Scott Adams posted:

Coffee With Scott Adams — Every day at 10 AM ET

ESG vote in Congress, Nuclear power insanity, and how my plan to end systemic racism is unfolding so far.

Well, come on Scott - it's been over 48 hours - haven't you ended systemic, institutional, generational racism yet?

Let me guess: You would have, but the blacks won't listen to your proven methods.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

there's nothing sexy about the Italians

buddy,

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

My wife had some test results come and some other lady's results were stuck to hers so I had to chase the mail lady down the hill in my pajamas to give the envelope back to her

sorry but tthat means you now have two wives.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
trump

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It seems the proven methods to end racism are to quit sucking the teat of big govt and..bootstrap yourself

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
is scott adams still doing that schtick where he thinks he is influencing people he talks to thru hypnotization or something what a weirdo

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Some chud called my wife's work to yell at her bc she asked permission to paint their sons nails with the other kids for Valentines day and the dad still hasn't gotten over it. So I have an enemy which is nice.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ever consider scott adams is just misunderstood?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:orb:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

It seems the proven methods to end racism are to quit sucking the teat of big govt and..bootstrap yourself

hey black people why dont you just be more like white people boom racism ended thanks scott

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

a.lo posted:

A.lo building bridges. Nice. Buy him an account

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

thinkin’ scott adamns has a huge schlong that’s why so many women 30 years younger than him want to be with him. not saying big schlongs are what all women want though don’t take it that way. peace.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

sex lmao

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
glad i can post on this page free of lpzie's tyranny...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

deplorables

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

VideoKid posted:

they made Roth an ik of the subforum which is such a stupid idea I’m amazed

i truly believe Roth is going to chain probe that guy (who is 100% correct btw) every 6 hours for the next 2 weeks, just clicking the button every 360 minutes like he is in a hatch on the island from lost

and i think that is very normal and very cool and doesnt at all prove the guy who is getting chain probed was right

Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

i truly believe Roth is going to chain probe that guy (who is 100% correct btw) every 6 hours for the next 2 weeks, just clicking the button every 360 minutes like he is in a hatch on the island from lost

and i think that is very normal and very cool and doesnt at all prove the guy who is getting chain probed was right

nobody went after the "is this what you imagined your late 30s would be like" guy

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
been thinkin a lot lately that after j6 it was revealed that those maga chuds most willing to die for turmp didnt even vote and it makes me chuckle every time

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

nobody went after the "is this what you imagined your late 30s would be like" guy

That's because they're early 40s.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

a.lo posted:

race war now?
no, black people near me!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who’s roth? a lot of people in the office are asking

Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

who’s roth? a lot of people in the office are asking

Roth is a tax-advantaged retirement savings plan

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

nite crew

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
definitely put money in a roth but only after you have maxed out any match you may get from your employer sponsored retirement plan if you have one

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Roth lost me like $1,000 last year

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
i don't like this

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

19 o'clock posted:

i don't like this

Evergreen post

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
also thinking back to j6 and that trump was embarrased by the riff raff that showed up to fight for him like he had no idea what his actual supporters look like

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I hate this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Roth lost me like $1,000 last year

you aint lost poo poo unless you cashed it out

retirement accounts go up and down as long as they are more up when you pull money out you are good