Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

How to make your daughter strip more (comes with free your daughter never speaking to you again):

AITA for refusing to help my daughter with her car payment because she is a stripper?

quote:

I 47m have a 22 year old daughter. She’s in college and lives on campus. I agreed to help her make car payments, since she was in school.

I was recently informed by a young man I work with that my daughter strips at a club about 40 minutes away. I confronted her on this and she said she didn’t plan to do it after she graduated, and she needed some money. I told her then work at McDonalds, not use her body.

We got into an argument, and i asked her to quit stripping and get a decent job then. She refused and said stripping was easy money, so basically I said there was no need for me to pay her car payment anymore since she is making money so easily. She got upset and said that wasn’t fair, and that she doesn’t make enough for that. I told her to figure it out.

She told my wife about what happened, and my wife is upset by her job of choice but says it’s unfair for me to stop supporting her so suddenly over an argument. I think it’s perfectly fair, it’s my money and my decision when to cut it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Line up ladies, looks like another hot commodity's coming on the market!

My (25F) boyfriend (26M) cannot keep a job for more than a month and I'm considering leaving

quote:

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 6 years and he has been unable to keep a job for more than a month. This is just so frustrating...I got him his first job and left after a month because it was not related to his career. He got a new job and has been working for about a month and he has just told me he is quitting because it's very exhausting (this job is related to his field and he used to describe it as his dream job). I'm tired of waiting for him. I want to move in with him and start having a family but this is just impossible since he cannot provide any kind of financial stability for our potential household. I'm considering leaving but I just don't know how to end things without hurting his feelings. He says he wants to work as a freelance but I feel like I cannot wait any longer. I've waited for 6 years and counting. I love him and he is a good guy ...idk what to do.

TL;DR my boyfriend is incapable of keeping a job for more than a month and I feel like I have to leave him.

As far as I can tell yes, it's only been those 2 jobs in the past 6 years.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Olewithmilk posted:

This one is so infuriating. I love how the lady introduces herself at the end of the haircut, and then she explains that she expects to pay nothing for it. If you knew you weren't doing anything dodgy, why not give that information up front?
Yep, it’s absolutely because she knew OP would have objected if she led off with “I’m your boyfriend’s mom’s friend” and expecting the family discount.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Runcible Cat posted:

My (25F) boyfriend (26M) cannot keep a job for more than a month and I'm considering leaving

You hurt his feelings, its that simple.

I hate how women (and femme enbys) have been conditioned to put the feelings of men of paramount importance. Then again, when they get their feelings hurt, they tend to murder us, so I guess it makes sense from a survival standpoint.

Just tell him it was your dream relationship, but turned out to be exhausting, so you want to quit.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dienes posted:

Just tell him it was your dream relationship, but turned out to be exhausting, so you want to quit.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
AITA for resenting my wife's job?

quote:

Ever since I was young, all my father wanted me to do was engineering. He basically trained me for this from a very young age. I was told I would be an engineer, that I would go to MIT, and I did tons of math and science competitions from a young age. I started doing advanced maths in early high school.

I was incredibly committed to the goal, but I ended up not going to MIT. I went to UIUC, still a very fine school. It was at this school where I got a little more exposure to the real world, and I eventually decided to pursue a different career path. This led to my father and I going through a pretty big familial rift, and we've only since recently began to interact more and get closer.

Now my wife on the other hand is an aerospace engineer. So whenever we go to dinner, my father and my wife will bond over this, they'll talk all sorts of math and science stuff, and just in general how the industry is and new developments. To say I feel left out would be an understatement. I feel ousted from my position, I feel like lesser of a man in my father's eyes, to the point where I don't speak as much around my family, and when I do, I'm hostile and snappy.

At home, I don't feel as connected with my wife, I feel as though she thinks she's better than me, and she's the successful one, and I resent her. I hate how much she tries to remind me of my failure to achieve, so one night I went to the bar, and dumped all this on my friend, and in response, he told me I was an AH and I needed to stop getting mad at my wife. I felt like he was being kind of unfair, because I'm allowed to feel how I feel, but AITA?

Comment:

quote:

INFO: does your wife literally remind you of your failure to achieve, or is it just her mere existence and job occupation that reminds you of it?

If the latter, I honestly recommend you seek professional guidance to help you cope with your feelings of inadequacy and shift the blame and insecurity from your wife as well as from yourself. Truth be told, if your father is actively dismissing you, then his behavior may be the source of this, and it might be worth a proper conversation with him. But if it’s just insecurity warping your perception of these people and their intent, then you need to do some soul searching. Again, I suggest therapy

Response:

quote:

The latter, but she seems really smug and self righteous like oh look at me im so much better than you, but thats only when my father is around

Popsci but,

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20200121-why-promoted-women-are-more-likely-to-divorce

I don’t think he’s getting therapy

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Runcible Cat posted:

As far as I can tell yes, it's only been those 2 jobs in the past 6 years.

Yuuuup

quote:

You're right. He's only held 2 jobs during our 6 year relationship. I waited because he wanted to focus on his education but he got his degree 2 years ago and still hasn't been able to keep a job.

At least it sounds like she hasn't been wasting her money supporting him, only wasting time, emotions, mental health etc

quote:

Yes he suffers from depression. I feel like he cannot control his emotions whenever he faces a challenge. He always gives up whenever there's a minor issue or inconvenience. His parents support him and his dad still gives him money every month to cover up his expenses. We pay 50/50 when we go out on dates and when we go on a trip as well.

Looks like this is her too:

My boyfriend cheated on me, I cheated back and regret it.

quote:

My (25F) boyfriend (26M) cheated on me during the pandemic, he slept with another girl and told me he was leaving me because she was smarter, prettier, shorter than me. He dumped me and would usually tell me how good she was in bed and that sex with me had always been awful. He would take her out on dates which he would never do with me etc. She dumped him shortly after so we got back together. I really loved him and didn't want to lose him so I decided to get back with him. He never asked me to forgive him...I just was there waiting for him to come back to me. Things went kinda well but I just didn't feel the same with him but I wasn't sure I wanted to end the relationship. A friend of mine recommended a few dating sites where I started to talk to a few guys. I flirted with them a sent nudes to one of them. I felt bad for doing that and regretted instantly. I have never kissed, gone on dates or slept with anyone else but my boyfriend.

My boyfriend went through my old phone and my old laptop and found out the conversations I had with these guys. He broke up with me and told me everyone would know that I'm a b*tch and that I was way worse of a cheater even though I never slept with anyone else....I'm still feeling very guilty and I don't know how to get over this. My boyfriend is my neighbor too..

TL;DR my boyfriend of 5 years cheated on me and I cheated back so now he says I'm the worse human being and wants to let everyone know what I did.

Involuntary Sparkle fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 6, 2023

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

ReelBigLizard posted:

Jersey Zoo (on the real island of Jersey, not that upstart "New" Jersey) is a nice place. It's not the biggest, it doesn't have all the big name animals, it's just a nice little park where they do some real conservation work and fund it by letting you see and interact with the animals that can handle human attention.

The staff are very approachable and if you are a respectful teenager interested in herpetology and spend most of the day observing the colony of rare anoles in the reptile house, the staff might ask if you want to see something cool and take you to the "real" facility behind the scenes and show you the rarest gecko in the world and their groundbreaking breeding and repopulation program.

22 years later and I'm taking pictures of anoles, on my honeymoon, to send to local bio record centres.

This is cool as hell and you're cool as hell!

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

lol. Dream better.

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat

ReelBigLizard posted:

Jersey Zoo (on the real island of Jersey, not that upstart "New" Jersey) is a nice place. It's not the biggest, it doesn't have all the big name animals, it's just a nice little park where they do some real conservation work and fund it by letting you see and interact with the animals that can handle human attention.

The staff are very approachable and if you are a respectful teenager interested in herpetology and spend most of the day observing the colony of rare anoles in the reptile house, the staff might ask if you want to see something cool and take you to the "real" facility behind the scenes and show you the rarest gecko in the world and their groundbreaking breeding and repopulation program.

22 years later and I'm taking pictures of anoles, on my honeymoon, to send to local bio record centres.

Is it the one founded by Gerald Durrell? Can't count the times I reread his books as a kid/tween. Really wanted to visit that zoo too, but managed to forget about it by it.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

a podcast for cats posted:

Is it the one founded by Gerald Durrell? Can't count the times I reread his books as a kid/tween. Really wanted to visit that zoo too, but managed to forget about it by it.

Good news! I looked it up and it turns out Jersey Zoo still exists, so you can still go!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

teen witch posted:

My (33f) Boyfriend (36m) having identity crisis?

smh, not even wanting to start a rapping career at 36.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

teen witch posted:

AITA for resenting my wife's job?

Comment:

Response:

Popsci but,

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20200121-why-promoted-women-are-more-likely-to-divorce

I don’t think he’s getting therapy

Haha I went to that school and also majored in Aero Eng, I wonder if I know this dork’s wife. Also a very good engineering school so baffling that not getting into MIT was a deal breaker.

If I were him I would go back to school and then use the power of nepotism (my own wife) to get into the industry. Or I guess I could just piss and moan about it and make my wife feel like poo poo until she divorces me.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

How to make your daughter strip more (comes with free your daughter never speaking to you again):

AITA for refusing to help my daughter with her car payment because she is a stripper?

Does this guy think that she is going to do less striping now that she needs to raise even more money for her car payments?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Carolyn Hax really dropped the ball yesterday.

quote:

Dear Carolyn: My husband has two children who were 18 and 25 when we married. I met him after his divorce. His children now have children and the mothers told the children I was not a real grandmother because I was a step.

My husband will not address this with them but feels I should try harder — like I am the Velveteen Rabbit trying to earn realness. I don’t want to. I would rather spend the times when I am excluded on myself.

— Not Real

quote:

Not Real: It is unacceptable that he expects you to “try harder” without doing so himself. Say this to him explicitly. Then, literally or figuratively, book your spa day. He can think over his options while he goes solo to see his kids.

There are obviously subtleties to navigate with any blended family at any stage. But it’s not even remotely debatable that it’s on him to do the heavy lifting with his own family, certainly before he assigns any to his spouse.
Poster married her husband when one child was an adult living in her (guessing) own household, and the other was about to leave home. It was already too late to be a stepmother. She's the husband's wife, and shouldn't demand any emotional connection either with the children or the grandchildren. If she doesn't demand it, she could eventually become the children's grandbonus, or at least somebody who they enjoy spending time with.

It's bad enough when stepmothers of children living at home insist on an emotional bond; it's simply silly to demand it from adults.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

space uncle posted:

Haha I went to that school and also majored in Aero Eng, I wonder if I know this dork’s wife. Also a very good engineering school so baffling that not getting into MIT was a deal breaker.

If I were him I would go back to school and then use the power of nepotism (my own wife) to get into the industry. Or I guess I could just piss and moan about it and make my wife feel like poo poo until she divorces me.

Dude could also realize his dad's love is conditional on him being an engineer and he needs to stop giving a poo poo about his dad. Might even help him with his wife who probably has a great job and income.

Although who are we kidding? He will absolutely choose option 2 of hating his wife until she leaves him. Extta comedy option would be if she left him for his dad.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Poster married her husband when one child was an adult living in her (guessing) own household, and the other was about to leave home. It was already too late to be a stepmother. She's the husband's wife, and shouldn't demand any emotional connection either with the children or the grandchildren. If she doesn't demand it, she could eventually become the children's grandbonus, or at least somebody who they enjoy spending time with.

It's bad enough when stepmothers of children living at home insist on an emotional bond; it's simply silly to demand it from adults.

At no point did she demand an emotional connection, its her husband that says she should. Carolyn is agreeing with both you and her in saying don't bother and leave it up to the husband if its so important to him.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Yes, there's probably going to be some connection forming from grandkids just from proximity to them visiting their grandpa if they visit, but it's not unreasonable to go 'that's grandpa's wife, not your grandma'.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Fatty posted:

Its probably woo/quack science but there's some belief that the specific frequency of a cats purr promotes healing.

I'm 1500 posts behind, but I've seen one study linked by someone in the martial arts thread where there did seem to be a decrease in healing time. I don't recall the specifics (like the vibration mechanism, the range of injuries, or the study size), but the goon who linked it noted that they tried a variety of frequencies, and the body seemed to respond to them roughly equally, over no vibration.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Were the cats performing these martial arts?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

PetraCore posted:

Yes, there's probably going to be some connection forming from grandkids just from proximity to them visiting their grandpa if they visit, but it's not unreasonable to go 'that's grandpa's wife, not your grandma'.

One of my grandpas remarried some years after his wife died, and that's pretty much how things played out. Everyone became pretty close in a friendly way, but differently than with my actual grandma. Most of the younger folks ended up calling the newer wife "grandma [name]" because they didn't want to just use her name only, but nobody wanted to supplant the former one either.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Runcible Cat posted:

That young man is fine, of course. See, women shouldn't strip, but men are fine watching women strip.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Boys will be boys :shrug:

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I appreciate zoo talk.

What else is there in Nebraska?

If you like aircraft, there's the Strategic Air Command museum

And corn

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Drive across I-80 and enjoy the engineering marvel that is the straightest stretch of interstate in the US!

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
AITA for getting angry & kicking everyone out of my party because someone brought food I was allergic to?

quote:

I recently hosted a party where I made it clear to everyone attending that I'm severely allergic to fish. So if you're going to bring food, don't bring fish. Well, my warning seemed to have fallen on deaf ears as one of the guests brought & cooked fish in my kitchen.

When the party started, for the first like 40 minutes. I wasn't aware someone brought & was cooking fish inside of the house because I was outside the whole time. When I went inside to use the bathroom. I noticed the fish smell instantly.

I immediately went to the kitchen and told the person cooking the fish to get that poo poo out of my house. And reminded everyone of my food allergy. A lot of the other people there were already eating some of the fish so now my whole house is contaminated with fish because people were touching everywhere.

The guy gave me some BS excuse "Oh you told me a month ago about your allergy you should've reminded people" I then told him that I sent out a text 2 days ago to everyone reminding them & he said he didn't get it. Yeah sure.

Anyway, at this point I was panicking because I did not have my Epipen in case I get a severe allergic reaction. Also, I ate some of the food that was being cooked in my kitchen, Food contamination with the fish was likely.

I kicked everyone out of my party, even though it was still early in the evening, and I had invited them all over to celebrate. A lot of them travelled far but at this point I did not care.

Some of the guests got pissed off saying I could just get rid of the fish & they all could wash their hands & I could just chill outside until the fish smell went away. I told them to gently caress off & that they can all blame David for almost killing me. They thought I was overreacting. Which I probably was because again, I was pissed off. I was yelling at this point.

A lot of my friends said that I ruined the party because I overreacted because I did not have to kick everyone out of the party since they did not bring the fish. And that I treated David to harshly because it was a honest mistake & they recorded me yelling at him which I honestly feel guilty about.

Was I the rear end in a top hat here?

who the gently caress brings fish to a party

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Rare wedding story where someone goes out of their way to NOT announce their pregnancy

AITA for not mentioning that my wife and I are expecting at my brother's wedding?

quote:

My older brother got married last weekend. It was a huge wedding and they had guests from all over the world. Not like every guest was from out of town but our family is far flung and there were guests from Denmark, Uruguay, and Australia.

There were a bunch of our of town family from all over North America as well.

My wife and I have been trying for a couple of years now to have a kid. Unsuccessfully unfortunately. Until now. We are on week 12 and all is good so far.

I was my brother's best man and my wife did the video they played at the reception. She does that sort of thing as a hobby because she is an A/V need from back in the day.

My brother and his wife, had lunch with our parents and my wife and I yesterday.

We told them that we were expecting and it didn't go as we expected. My dad, brother, and sister-in-law were happy for us and my mom was upset.

Not because we are expecting. Because we did not tell all the out of town family. We won't see most of them again for years. The only reason some were able to attend the wedding was because my dad has a billion air miles.

So my mom said that we should have let everyone know. So they could be part of our good news. My brother thanked me for not overshadowing his wedding. My sister-in-law called me last night to thank me because she does not want to start poo poo with my mom.

I didn't think it was the right thing to do but my mom makes a good point. Some of the guests won't be back in Texas for years.
Good OP, good spouse. Not sure what mom's deal is.

e: j/k, mom's deal is she missed out on a chance for the entire extended family to dote on her and congratulate her on becoming a grandparent, and she's pissed..

FMguru fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Mar 6, 2023

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

The Golden Spike Tower at the Bailey Yards is awesome if you like spending hours watching trains. If you don't like trains, then god help you because there's nothing else interesting within a hundred miles of North Platte.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

FMguru posted:

Rare wedding story where someone goes out of their way to NOT announce their pregnancy

AITA for not mentioning that my wife and I are expecting at my brother's wedding?

Good OP, good spouse. Not sure what mom's deal is.

e: j/k, mom's deal is she missed out on a chance for the entire extended family to dote on her and congratulate her on becoming a grandparent, and she's pissed..

mom noticed that OP's wife wasn't drinking and didn't think to derail the wedding right there, and now she'll regret missing that opportunity forever

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
My friend invited me to this party, but I also have been planning to cook this fish! Decisions, decisions…. Unless?!

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Holy poo poo. :catstare:

AITA for telling a morbid joke about my son?

quote:

Asking here because I don't feel comfortable discussing this with family or friends right now.

My wife and I have four boys - 17, 15, 13, and 10. We lost our 15 year old in an accident last October and grieving has truly been a process. My wife and I have very different styles of grieving. I really like to talk about my son and what happened to him, but she wants to process things by herself and doesn't want to talk about it. We still have a very close marriage, we just talk about everything other than our son.

My wife was out with friends today and when she got home a few hours ago, she asked me where the boys were. I told her, "(Oldest) is with a friend, (13 yr. old) is out in the yard, (10 yr. old) is in the basement, and (15 yr. old) should be right where we left him."

Immediately, she said I was hosed up for saying that. I told her that I cope with humor and clearly, she doesn't. I respect what she does, but she's got to respect what I do. She called me a "loving pig" for joking about our son like that and said she was taking the boys out for dinner. While they were out, she texted me to say that she's really horrified with how "callous" I am about the death of our son, saying she was genuinely concerned I might be a sociopath.

When she got home, she went straight to bed. I tried to sit with her and she told me not to touch her. Our oldest asked me why their mom was in such a bad mood and when I told him, he laughed at the joke.

I think my wife is being extremely sensitive about this, but I also can understand this might be a time and place situation. Still, I think "place" should be my own home. AITA for telling a morbid joke?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Foo Diddley posted:

AITA for getting angry & kicking everyone out of my party because someone brought food I was allergic to?

Who doesn’t like the guy who lightly fries some fish fillets at a party

That’s the go-to move, smdh

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
AITA for saying I really enjoyed an adult only resort to my brother in front of my niece and nephew?

quote:

I (30f) went on my honeymoon recently. My brother was really interested in the resort I went to, how I planned out my flights, the transfer to the resort and stuff so I was telling him about it. We were sitting in his living room, my niece was playing with her toys and my nephew was playing with his switch near us.

I really liked the resort, so I was saying some pretty nice things about it. And then my brother says that he's been thinking of going on holiday to the Maldives as well, so he'd keep this resort in mind. This is where things went wrong.

I went to an "adult only" resort - as in they don't accept guests younger than 18. I told him this. He gets really quiet. And I'm sitting there thinking gently caress, what did I say?

My brother was upset that I'm one of those people that support banning children from public spaces (I don't think a private resort qualifies as a public space?) - which is apparently what I'm supporting by giving my money and going there. He said he expected it from other people but not from me.

This is because I've always jumped to babysit niece and nephew, and I love spending time with them. They have their moments but they are super sweet kids. And because I like kids, why would I go to a place like that being the gist of the problem.

He's also pretty upset that I said it while niece and nephew were in the room, but I don't think they were even listening to us. Nephew is 8 and he was playing with his switch - and there is nothing that can distract him when he's playing his games. And niece is 3. Enough said.

But my brother still hasn't spoken to me since that day. I normally see my niece and nephew minimum once a week, but he hasn't replied to my messages when I asked if I could come over to see them. My mum says he's just being sensitive about it and if I ignore it it'll blow over soon enough.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Tobermory posted:

Holy poo poo. :catstare:

well you see, i cope with grief by displaying a complete and utter lack of empathy as i rub other people's noses in it

my love language is cruelty

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

Drive across I-80 and enjoy the engineering marvel that is the straightest stretch of interstate in the US!

Don't east/west interstates have to correct every so often?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Tobermory posted:

quote:

I think my wife is being extremely sensitive about this

Ya think? :jerkbag:

Maybe try out your dark comedy bits away from the other people who were also massively affected, dummy.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Foo Diddley posted:

No idea.

I could maybe see stopping by the grocery and grabbing a premade shrimp cocktail. Or maybe chips and salsa where the dip has some fish in it? But just showing up with some salmon or something is just wtf.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

rotinaj posted:

Who doesn’t like the guy who lightly fries some fish fillets at a party

That’s the go-to move, smdh

Would you like some lightly fried fish fillets, yourself?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i mean even at food-based parties like barbecues and pot lucks, i ain't never seen anyone roll up with a slab of raw fish

this dude is the same guy who microwaves tuna in the break room every day, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Nocheez posted:

Don't east/west interstates have to correct every so often?

Yes. I'm looking at the map of I-80 and it's jogging all over the place, particularly in Nebraska.