Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Ror posted:

Guess where I am right now

Sam's Club?!? You mother fucker, how could you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Sad news from the Irvine church - they were out of the Kirkland pretty-much-Crown-Royal whiskey and an employee said they might not get it back. Also, Jongga (the one with two Gs) has yet to be located there.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Goon brewery meetup + drunk Costco dog and slice.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Pantsless Hero posted:

Sad news from the Irvine church - they were out of the Kirkland pretty-much-Crown-Royal whiskey and an employee said they might not get it back. Also, Jongga (the one with two Gs) has yet to be located there.

I talked to liquor employee once, he said something about they do the crown analogue in fall/winter and swap to a different whiskey product line for summer/spring. dunno if it was bs or what but maybe that's why

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Also a friend just brought this Hawaiian Costco exclusive back from visiting her family:

And it is extremely DOPE

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Had some leftover plywood and OSB from a house repair project, so now we have Costco shelves in the garage after adding edge trim and paint.

Yes the flour/sugar are going inside, my wife didn’t really think about them being in an unconditioned space when she was unloading after her run to church yesterday.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Soul Dentist posted:

Also a friend just brought this Hawaiian Costco exclusive back from visiting her family:

this is true friendship right here

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

devmd01 posted:

Had some leftover plywood and OSB from a house repair project, so now we have Costco shelves in the garage after adding edge trim and paint.

Yes the flour/sugar are going inside, my wife didn’t really think about them being in an unconditioned space when she was unloading after her run to church yesterday.

Kirkland paper towels are the worst now and used to be so much better, just pay the extra few dollars for Bounty and hope Costco learns their lesson and brings back the old style.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

pentyne posted:

Kirkland paper towels are the worst now and used to be so much better, just pay the extra few dollars for Bounty and hope Costco learns their lesson and brings back the old style.

they are truly trash-tier paper towels and the 12-roll Bounty pack was only forty cents more expensive than the 12-roll Kirklands.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

I always spring for the name brand paper products. The frustration isn’t worth the cents saved to me.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Costco doesn't carry Viva paper towels or Quilted Northern toilet paper, so I have to get most of my paper products elsewhere.:mad:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

... sam's brand tp is pretty loving great just saying.

It's up there with Charmin... Quilted northern lol we used that when I was a kid it sucks.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I bought Kirkland tp and paper towels for the first time recently and they seem fine

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

They are fine. Buy a bidet and never worry about your poor buttholes again.

Except for when you have to poop without one, then you can worry.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

They are fine. Buy a bidet and never worry about your poor buttholes again.

Except for when you have to poop without one, then you can worry.

:yeah:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Yeah we've never had issues with the Kirkland paper towels :confused:

The bidet though, get a bidet. So good.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

KakerMix posted:

The bidet though, get a bidet. So good.

Changes your life. You save on TP, and potential clogs from.
That said, as noted, you will resent the absence of a bidet any time you poop away from home.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kirkland TP is fine for the less discerning anus.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

How do I convince the wife that bidets aren't weird?

What's actually weird is that she's been to places like France and Korea, so why does she need convincing at all?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Fitzy Fitz posted:

What's actually weird is that she's been to places like France and Korea, so why does she need convincing at all?

If you got poo poo on your hands you wouldn't rub them with dry paper now would you

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You just install it.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Just start leaving little smears of poo poo in random places. When she confronts you about it be like "Maybe this wouldn't happen if I had the proper tool for the job?"

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Serious question about bidets, and the main reason I have avoided getting one. How do you know when your butt is clean?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I replaced my stationary shower head with a wand and now I use that to wash my rear end after I poo poo. Don't need some fancy contraption to do the same job.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The only reason I can't get a bidet is I'd never be able to keep it clean.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

KakerMix posted:

Yeah we've never had issues with the Kirkland paper towels :confused:

previously people have said that kirkland toilet paper varies across regions, the paper towels might as well

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

pencilhands posted:

Serious question about bidets, and the main reason I have avoided getting one. How do you know when your butt is clean?

You gotta wipe a bit to dry off anyways, you'll find out then. If no good take it for another spin.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

pencilhands posted:

sexy tiger boobs posted:

You gotta wipe a bit to dry off anyways, you'll find out then. If no good take it for another spin.

Yeah and you'll figure it out eventually.

quote:

The only reason I can't get a bidet is I'd never be able to keep it clean.

Keep what clean? It doesn't get like poo poo all over it or anything. Its not really any different from cleaning your toilet

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

MarcusSA posted:

You just install it.

The correct answer. I installed one of the cheap bidets from Amazon in my bathroom, my wife used it twice and then demanded one in her bathroom and started shopping for accessories.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MarcusSA posted:

Keep what clean? It doesn't get like poo poo all over it or anything. Its not really any different from cleaning your toilet

I'd imagine it's more complex and you have to get in the nooks and crannies and I'm already bad at keeping a reasonably clean toilet.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's not

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
To be fair, I've never even looked at one before so I don't know how they work. :eng101:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Show your wife pictures of smooth beautiful supple bidet user anal skin and then show her the red, irritated, chapped, bleeding anus of a toilet paper user (you, presumably)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sexy tiger boobs posted:

You gotta wipe a bit to dry off anyways

No you don’t.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

I didn’t go to Costco today but I’m still postin

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

pencilhands posted:

Given your rectal history, never.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Ice-cold water up my rear end in a top hat is literal torture. Running an electric line and an outlet and keeping water hot 24/7 for a hot-water bidet is a degenerate level of decadence. I’m good with Charmin thanks

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Swish water in your mouth until it's warm then splash it on your little booty hole. You're welcome!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Anne Whateley posted:

Ice-cold water up my rear end in a top hat is literal torture. Running an electric line and an outlet and keeping water hot 24/7 for a hot-water bidet is a degenerate level of decadence. I’m good with Charmin thanks

it doesn't keep a tank warm, it clears the line (wasting an ounce or two) and then warms the water you're using. it's not all that decadent. the always-on seat warmer, however...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Kirkland TP is fine for the less discerning anus.