Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

it would be really great if the dems would run someone who would make the world a better place but the dems don't exist to run that sort of campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, I have tremendous news. Tremendous. Huge. Aliens have landed in Washington, D.C. Believe me, folks, nobody's ever seen anything like it. They came here because they know we have the best country in the world. They want to learn from us, they want to do business with us. And we're going to make a great deal, believe me. We're going to build a wall around them, and they're going to pay for it. Because that's how you negotiate with aliens. We're going to make America intergalactic again

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The Chairman posted:

it's because they can only see transitioning as something that authority figures force onto helpless children for perverted reasons or no particular reason at all, what the actual child involved wants or thinks is never considered

Children are accessories and outlets for their parents. It’s why chuds get angry about sex education. Kids got to learn at some point and the better seminars teach about consent and how to spot “bad touch”.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Greg Legg posted:

It's weird to think that Biden's been in there since 2021 but I don't remember him really doing anything other than telling that reporter he was going to run them over and shooting down the balloon. Something isn't working here.
excuse me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHFgJux7MzM

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao what the gently caress

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

remember when tump made the barf motino while obmaa was getting on th ehelicopter and gave michelle a kiss?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Greg Legg posted:

Yeah it's easy for me to forget that even if DeSantis would be worse, Trump is still extremely bad for a lot of people.

It's weird to think that Biden's been in there since 2021 but I don't remember him really doing anything other than telling that reporter he was going to run them over and shooting down the balloon. Something isn't working here.

thats not fair

he also kept the trump railroad regulation cuts and stopped a strike for better working conditions leading to a catastrophic derailment that poisoned the environment

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/realfatapollo/status/1633170868091203587

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

DrPossum posted:

remember when tump made the barf motino while obmaa was getting on th ehelicopter and gave michelle a kiss?

The thing about the piss tape is that it does feel like a Trump thing to do.

Which is why I think piss tape is real

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

DryGoods posted:

why isn't Trump still President?

massive late night dumps

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

liberals and progressives immediately abandon their supposed positions when election day hits which shows the democratic strategy of running right and punching left is a winning strategy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
it's Odd. i remember Trump winning the 2016 US Presidential Election...but he's not currently President

what happened?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Schmoe Cwead posted:

thats not fair

he also kept the trump railroad regulation cuts and stopped a strike for better working conditions leading to a catastrophic derailment that poisoned the environment

He's also reimplementing many of trump's border policies

But it's okay because he said if we got him another senator he would protect abortion rights so it's our fault really

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

I still believe the Disney freakout was a chance for right-wing media to yell over the coming stories of a church in Florida being caught in a sexual assault scandal.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8gS3o4fKTE

CaptainBeefart has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Mar 7, 2023

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
musk-rear end thread title in the tmorp thread

shameful

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

sinnesloeschen posted:

god dang INXS was a good band

they had an insane number of hits, it's staggering when you go through them all at once

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Good Citizen posted:

musk-rear end thread title in the tmorp thread

shameful

quote:

Mar 7, 2023 6:35 vyelkin Thread info edited

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lmao funniest loving guy that's ever walked the earth

the most amazing thoughts, from the standpoint of brains

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Joementum posted:

CONFISCATE THEIR COATS was in Burlington, VT

It's their coats, they're supposed to be there!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fantastic magazine, October 1956

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

very normal for adults to scream at children for no reason in her life experience

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

very normal for adults to scream at children for no reason in her life experience

:catstare:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLenYCe6vcA

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Bethamphetamine posted:

what do you think happened to that tiktok lady to make her this way?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i hope i don't forget the little things like

:yooge: bye bye

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's one that's still around, for all the September Gurls and Kanga Roos out there

https://twitter.com/1VintageClassic/status/1308757612167561216

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Zeriel posted:

Elons strategy has been to completely pack the court schedule with so many lawsuits that they'll never have enough time to get to the new ones.

This is not true because several have gone to court and he has won! He just keeps winning.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

figures that Jesse Singal is continuing to platform that woman who made up all that bullshit about that St. Louis gender clinic

https://twitter.com/GBBranstetter/status/1633174463138209792

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SariSwiff/status/1633142337139359744

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

art of the deal baby!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

tacodaemon posted:

Fantastic magazine, October 1956

This is what people jacked off to in the fifties

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

hell,

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I mean Elon Musk is a tremendous dipshit, but this really is something else

https://twitter.com/_ElizabethMay/status/1633169787399426051

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

American Hentai, they called it

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

and in 2023

ask me how i know

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

but I’m only in my thirties :confused:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ragequit posted:

I mean Elon Musk is a tremendous dipshit, but this really is something else

https://twitter.com/_ElizabethMay/status/1633169787399426051

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

like when desantis disappeared from the public eye for like 3 weeks and his first press conference afterwards he was literally gulping for air every 3 seconds trying to make it thru a speech but he never had covid no sir nuh uh