Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

tacodaemon posted:

Kenny Rogers and Roky Erickson are two people who I was thinking of seeing live and then didn't and then they died like two weeks later or something like that

i had prodigy tickets for them in DC and then rip keith :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

Kenny Rogers and Roky Erickson are two people who I was thinking of seeing live and then didn't and then they died like two weeks later or something like that

I want to see Pat Methney before he kicks the bucket but tickets were like 160 bucks which is crazy to me.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DryGoods posted:

i'm not quoting that, Lpzie. but a Determined Mind has enough info to access your Bored Ape Wallet

Lpzie posted:

I been hacked. all my alecs gone. this just sold please help me

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

DryGoods, my friend, my opinions on that question can have no importance to the life of any person here in 2023, I prefer to appreciate the talents of those artists and countless others like them. Peccadilloes? maybe, who knows and at this point who cares.

This reads like a chatGPT output.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
The Alamo was a run-down dump until surprisingly recently. The book "Forget The Alamo!", the title of which offended chuds so much in Texas, is a fascinating story of how the Alamo as a concept evolved through the years after the battle. It's not at all anti-Texas but Texas people are stupid and can't read (except for my Texas forum friends).

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CaptainBeefart posted:

This reads like a chatGPT output.

You insult me sir.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

TheMightyBoops posted:

Whoah I got the giggles now. This is my new favorite guy.

Losing it thinking about my boss saying oopsie poopsies in a meeting lol

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

You insult me sir.

Answer the dang question!!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

hey 2dcat can you stop by Matt Yglesias's house and tell him to go gently caress himself? it's right by Mexicue

I'm walking by there in like 15m...which window do I need to yell log off at??

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

tacodaemon posted:

My situation is slightly different: I had the urge to see classic-lineup Paramore, but shortly after that, Josh Farro left the band. So I guess I still have hope, but I don't think he's ever going to come back as long as he's a homophobe and Hayley isn't.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:catte:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

yay jimbee

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

JIMBEEE

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

2DCAT posted:

I'm walking by there in like 15m...which window do I need to yell log off at??

all of them

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

Answer the dang question!!

no I do not think there was illicit sex because I have chosen not to engage in such speculation. I do not think the moon used to be part of Mars because I don't think about that either.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/fahadkingx7/status/1633134489407746050
https://twitter.com/fahadkingx7/status/1633142091671826433

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dems should have thanked the police harder

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

running an IK AI Scan on this post...

looks to be Real

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

interesting.... td and 2d are planning a real world attack and the mods are silent.... :munch:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

jimbee is getting to be at least four apples big

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

local scuttlebutt says this should pass without a lot of bullshit but the nmgop are legitimately loving crazy; eg

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Does anybody else remember when the Velikovsky people were around on sci.astro back in the usenet days? People who thought that Saturn wandered around the solar system back in the day.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Salt Fish posted:

If I paid someone 15 dollars and in return they saved me 30 dollars that's a good deal.

This is how they get you at TJ maxx

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
just a lil fyi the person that wrote and disseminated this is now on the otero county commission

amy barela is verifiably an idiot and on record as a racist bigot

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BEAUTIFUL JIMBEE!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

here's something from 1967 for fans of '60s acid-casualty stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1h2ExfKa8w

btw I saw the main guy from this group play with a reformed lineup in some guy's garage in the suburbs a few years ago and that was quite a thing

there was more trumpet than I had been expecting

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive posted:

Does anybody else remember when the Velikovsky people were around on sci.astro back in the usenet days? People who thought that Saturn wandered around the solar system back in the day.

Time for Bed, Grampa.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

How long are you gonna make that poor cat wear that thing?

Free jimbee

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

no I do not think there was illicit sex because I have chosen not to engage in such speculation. I do not think the moon used to be part of Mars because I don't think about that either.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720?s=20
do you disagree with the president????

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

Oh. I think I misunderstood the question..

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -President Joe Biden's nominee for a key fifth seat on the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Gigi Sohn, withdrew on Tuesday, dealing a setback for Democrats who have been unable to take control of the telecom regulator for more than two years.

Sohn confirmed Tuesday she was withdrawing after Democratic Senator Joe Manchin said he would vote against confirming her.

"We appreciate Gigi Sohn's candidacy for this important role. She would have brought tremendous intellect and experience," White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre said on Tuesday.

Sohn had been a senior aide to Tom Wheeler when he was the FCC chair under President Barack Obama.

Democrats since January 2021 have been unable to command a majority of the five-member FCC, stalling the party's efforts to reinstate landmark net neutrality rules revoked under Republican President Donald Trump. The open internet laws seek to bar internet service providers from blocking or slowing traffic or offering paid fast lanes.

"The FCC deadlock, now over two years long, will remain so for a long time," Sohn said in a statement. "Unfortunately the American people are the real losers here. As someone who has advocated for my entire career for affordable, accessible broadband for every American, it is ironic that the 2-2 FCC will remain sidelined at the most consequential opportunity for broadband in our lifetimes."

Welp

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ActualNames1/status/1633223552773267457

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

How long are you gonna make that poor cat wear that thing?

Free jimbee

mine had to wear the cone for 2 weeks after her spay surgery

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Jimbee Will Have Her Revenge on Stupid Boxes

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Welp I broke my phone lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sinnesloeschen posted:

local scuttlebutt says this should pass without a lot of bullshit but the nmgop are legitimately loving crazy; eg

protronmail.com

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im ready for Jimbee 2...

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheRaDR/status/1633199772931698688