Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Feel sorry for people who don't know the secret joke of Lois Griffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Sounds like someone doesn't understand the concept of love

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sega is cowards.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
“Sega does not condone the cool, cool crime of vandalism!”

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hey, it's me, sonic, and i'm here to tell you that the only thing cooler than going fast as gently caress is obeying the signposted speed limit on all highways and residential roads

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Graffiti is illegal, so if you do something cool like tagging a building, you can't sue us.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

thinking about how no sonic game has any disclaimers like this

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
They really should, I smashed all my doctor’s machines and not only did I get arrested but not a single animal popped out

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Graffiti is art. However,

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Looper posted:

thinking about how no sonic game has any disclaimers like this

gotta go fast (and do crimes)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/118400991417729027/1082626926658719824/tiger.mp4.webm
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/118400991417729027/1082627844456321144/fearsome.mp4.webm

:supaburn:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Spider-man told me it's OK

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

very naice

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Has anyone played Tortuga - A Pirate's Tale? It looks like a spiritual successor to Sid Meier's Pirates?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

When did "git gud" turn into "skill issue"? Happened so suddenly

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Jay Rust posted:

PEBKAC

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:lol: @ Blizzard emulating Fortnite with collabs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhisNW5fRU

Jay Rust posted:

Don't want no scrubs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Infinitum posted:

:lol: @ Blizzard emulating Fortnite with collabs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhisNW5fRU

Don't want no scrubs

Lmao that OPM went to overwatch 2

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Putting Tatsumaki on Kiriko reeks of desperation. Watch for D.Va dressed as Mirko from Hero Academia in a few months

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I beat the Wo Long boss easy this time, think my muscle memory learned it's a new game. I see an area up ahead filled with many purple death flags, must be a fun fight or boss ahead. Is there any benefit to donating a flask to those outside the temporary morale buff? Seems like you get some kind of notification of avenging a player whether you pour one out for the lost homie or not.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

is OPM even a hot property these days? i thought they put out one more underbaked season of the anime a couple years back and then left it out in the sun

Khanstant posted:

I beat the Wo Long boss easy this time, think my muscle memory learned it's a new game. I see an area up ahead filled with many purple death flags, must be a fun fight or boss ahead. Is there any benefit to donating a flask to those outside the temporary morale buff? Seems like you get some kind of notification of avenging a player whether you pour one out for the lost homie or not.

it's purely for the morale boost, presumably so that you have a bit of an edge fighting whatever it is that slew someone

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Vermain posted:

is OPM even a hot property these days? i thought they put out one more underbaked season of the anime a couple years back and then left it out in the sun

it's purely for the morale boost, presumably so that you have a bit of an edge fighting whatever it is that slew someone

Considering how many options you have to abuse now a days, OPM starts are basically the only way to play that maintains any semblance of challenge. It does also allow you to get some good use out of the more obscure CB's like Show Strength, which can be very very effective as a starting play if you aren't in 100% min max mode.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Gaius Marius posted:

Considering how many options you have to abuse now a days, OPM starts are basically the only way to play that maintains any semblance of challenge. It does also allow you to get some good use out of the more obscure CB's like Show Strength, which can be very very effective as a starting play if you aren't in 100% min max mode.

tannu tuva wc...

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Vermain posted:

is OPM even a hot property these days?

no lol

quote:

Yeah it gives you uh.. +1 morale rank for a minute? Can be nice if some of your wizardries are juuust shy of where you'd want them to be for a roaming Aoye or Leishi

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There's a third season of OPM coming out sometime this year, but lol it's changing studios again.

Yeah, Mob Psycho 100 kinda ate OPM's entire lunch.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

should've just paid whoever CSM's rightholders are and given kiriko a power skin where she's hucking blood knives, you'd make your investment back in, like, 10 minutes tops

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's more... they missed the boat with OPM? If this was dropped at the height of the anime run it would have been a killer collab, but it feels more like just whatever 'scraps' they could get their hands on over Fortnite.

And speaking of weird collabs. They're teaming up with KFC to give Early Access codes to the Diablo 4 beta
https://twitter.com/kfc/status/1633181200712867842https://twitter.com/kfc/status/1633181854206423041

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i don't think anything will ever top FFXIV randomly teaming up with miss freshley's to plaster zenos yae galvus all over packages of hot cross buns across the nation

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Jay Rust posted:

git gud is the dark souls of skill issues

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I dunno I think the Mr T Nightelf Mohawk Grenade was a pretty loving random team up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbajyBivXkk

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
hosed up they just erase liliana like this

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I had a hot pocket recently and it was vile. Not sure how I ate so many in my younger years

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The Frozen burgers with the Deus Ex ad sending you to Detroit.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

hatty posted:

I had a hot pocket recently and it was vile. Not sure how I ate so many in my younger years

just truly garbage

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hatty posted:

i had to make do with pizza pockets as a young'un and if i close my eyes, i can still kinda taste the pastry seam that never rose above the palatability of cardboard

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
sometimes i get a hot pocket at the grocery store i like the steak and cheese because i am a garbage man

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Wow some real gourmets itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
i had multiple friends trying to get me to eat more totinos party pizzas because you got codes for either gears of war 4 or 5