Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

VostokProgram posted:

my lil sis drew this one for my birthday

boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I saw him tweeting to his followers asking if they could fix the store displays of his chocolate and that seemed completely deranged... So of course all the replies were people going "Of course I'd love to do this free labor for you"

We should all do our part to make things nice and clean for everyone and nobody should pay or be paid for anything. The only way to realize this utopia is to do the work that is needed for free until people are too embarrassed to ask money for stuff.

It's also why groceries are so expensive now, they don't want us to pay just take it

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Thanks! Dying @ that thumbnail lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

I forgot supernatural horror mystery VN Paranormasight came out today and it looks like the reviews are pretty good so I'll buy it this weekend :hai:

*squinting* the seven mysteries of homo? heres my credit card

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's with the slight dips in 1850 and 2018?

Captain Spoon
Oct 26, 2007

Not actually silverware.
the sansgoku period

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

What's with the slight dips in 1850 and 2018?

Pope Pius IX was noted for his strong "Anime Is Cringe" stance

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm not watching this what's the summary

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

RBA Starblade posted:

Going over the different kind of ghost kitchens, like virtual kitchens that run like 50 restaurants out of one building, trailer kitchens, and other restaurants that just operate under a different name on DoorDash.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m halfway through it now it’s really interesting

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Waffleman_ posted:

Going over the different kind of ghost kitchens, like virtual kitchens that run like 50 restaurants out of one building, trailer kitchens, and other restaurants that just operate under a different name on DoorDash.

Oh, I thought that was the point

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Captain Spoon posted:

the sansgoku period

Lol

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I saw him tweeting to his followers asking if they could fix the store displays of his chocolate and that seemed completely deranged... So of course all the replies were people going "Of course I'd love to do this free labor for you"

https://twitter.com/MrBeast/status/1631781099415257088?t=ykV1ZsxHsWw_Ib2JXXA-Dw&s=19

What's this about a Reese's Peanut Butter Bar?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

he orders 9 fish sandwiches from 9 of the 44 ostensibly different restaurants listed on doordash that share an address, and theyre all the same sandwich

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
If you're ever jonesing for pizza from Charles Entertainment Cheese, look up Pasqually's Pizza.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

If you're ever jonesing for pizza from Charles Entertainment Cheese, look up Pasqually's Pizza.

Why would you ever seek that out

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man am I hungry for DOGSHIT

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Man, when are we getting Freelance Astronauts-branded candy and confections

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Pipes brand licorice

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Chip E. Cheezum

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
During main pandemic the chuck e cheese in town had a deal for pizza, wings, and beer for 5 bucks and I couldn't anyone to take up the offer even if I offered to pay and give them 15 bucks on top. Offer is over unfortunately but I'd still pay 20 bucks to make someone eat that.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Waffleman_ posted:

Pipes brand licorice

Ferr's Musical MeatBallions

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Captain Spoon posted:

the sansgoku period

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Khanstant posted:

During main pandemic the chuck e cheese in town had a deal for pizza, wings, and beer for 5 bucks and I couldn't anyone to take up the offer even if I offered to pay and give them 15 bucks on top. Offer is over unfortunately but I'd still pay 20 bucks to make someone eat that.

I would have done that. That is a good deal

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

roomtwofifteen posted:

remembered the Star Fox 64 promo video this morning for the first time in 25 years

still holds up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBF3X3ZaS2Q

We used to watch this on VHS while smoking the soda bottle gravity bong.

The eagle has landed.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I would have done that. That is a good deal

I can't prove this but I suspect the pizza and wings were not good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Hwurmp posted:

Chip E. Cheezum

The Voidburger with Cheezum?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm gonna play One Piece Pirate Warriors 4

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm irritated. I thought tomorrow was the 10th and it is the 9th. No new fortnite season yet. :mad:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I'm gonna play One Piece Pirate Warriors 4

Is it still on gamepass? I got all achievements and while its not, like, great and definitely didnt make me any more interested in One Piece it is dynasty warriors with a different setting.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm getting through octopath 2. i've done most chapter 3s at this point and doing level 45 areas now

my mood's kinda down though because of today's ban on talking about something awful history

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What’s the history cutoff? Is everything over 24 hours old verboten?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I kinda like it… no one can bring up my bad posts (today has only been good posting from me)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lol One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 starts with Alabasta. It's fun to imagine this being someone's first introduction to One Piece and later finding out that the opening narration skips over like 80 episodes.

It's also a bit clunky narratively to show the classic scene of Luffy swearing to follow Shanks out to sea and become a great pirate, and then like three minutes later in real time and ten years later in-universe, still technically all in the opening cutscene, introducing Ace and Luffy being like "oh did I not mention my older brother?"

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

3's story mode went over the earlier arcs in more detail. 4's exist basically to get you to dressarosa onwards which was the cuttoff from 3.

Frankly I'm annoyed they went this route instead of an original story like 2 though.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

hatty posted:

What’s the history cutoff? Is everything over 24 hours old verboten?

you can talk about history in threads that aren't about history
but you can't make a thread for talking about history because it's too hard to moderate and make sure it doesn't talk about things that aren't history

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Seems reasonable and not at all very stupid, praise Jeffery of the Yospos

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

you can talk about history in threads that aren't about history
but you can't make a thread for talking about history because it's too hard to moderate and make sure it doesn't talk about things that aren't history

...wat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Meltdown march