Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ilmucche posted:

do I even want to know what a bussy is? it seems like something I shouldn't be tossing into google

You're missing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

ilmucche posted:

do I even want to know what a bussy is? it seems like something I shouldn't be tossing into google

boy+pussy=bussy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Non Compos Mentis posted:

boy+pussy=bussy

Hmm so... what's a poy?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Hmm so... what's a poy?

pokemon + joy. It's the happiness you find watching pokemans

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

BrassRoots posted:

Da bussy? Great composer if you ask me.

I did it all for debuusy

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

greazeball posted:

I did it all for debuusy

come on

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Non Compos Mentis posted:

boy+pussy=bussy
I think you're thinking of tomcats

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Hmm so... what's a poy?
Not much what's a poy with you?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

greazeball posted:

I did it all for debuusy

So you can take that Claire de Lussy
And stick it up your (Yeah!)

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

ilmucche posted:

Bus + Pussy = Bussy

There’s this meme of combining various things with “ussy” to make it sexual, such as clussy for clown pussy. Bussy is actually the the original portmanteau, meaning butt pussy, referring to the anus.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

King Carnivore posted:

Bus + Pussy = Bussy

There’s this meme of combining various things with “ussy” to make it sexual, such as clussy for clown pussy. Bussy is actually the the original portmanteau, meaning butt pussy, referring to the anus.

bussy mean boy pussy. Bus bussy means boy bus pussy.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You keep talking about bussy I’m gonna buss

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

LifeSunDeath posted:

bussy mean boy pussy

I think it's actually "boi pussy"

LifeSunDeath posted:

Bus bussy means boy bus pussy.

Bus boy pussy

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

greazeball posted:

I did it all for debuusy

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Skwirl posted:

Harvey Weinstein wasn't "cancelled," he's a rapist who was finally convicted of rape.

Ted Kaczynski, cancelled for anarchist beliefs!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
who on this planet gets little caesars delivered?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
thanks all that's not cleared it up. I think it's about loving the bus but i'm still not sure

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Listen, buddy

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ilmucche posted:

thanks all that's not cleared it up. I think it's about loving the bus but i'm still not sure

You see the bus service just thought it would be a pun on "Easter bunny," like an Easter bus and then they added the "-sy" to sound more like "bunny." What they did not realize is that this word they thought they made up is in fact a common colloquial expression for boi pussy, or a man's anus. This was the misunderstanding on their part, and boy were they embarrassed!

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
What if they wanted to tip cash in person?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

interwhat posted:

They never do

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I always do because they say it’s so much better for the drivers :smith:

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Tipping cash is the only reason why I carry some.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Probably this non-tipper is a known quantity. Like they've been there before and gotten stiffed.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

CainFortea posted:

Probably this non-tipper is a known quantity. Like they've been there before and gotten stiffed.

Agreed. This kind of effort is almost always saved for known assholes

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

I tip in cash so that the restaurant doesn't take any tax but this is my fear, that the driver thinks I'm not gonna tip :(

Edit: lol whoops late to the thread

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

interwhat posted:

i am afraid of this so i put a tip on my card and then give them cash as well. i order pizza about once a month and it's always the same guy. my instructions say to leave the pizza at the door. at first i started taping the money to the doorbell, but he rings it and waits for me to show up. i tell him to take the money and he says i already tipped on the card. he then gives me the pizza and takes the money and makes the same joke every time "wow! can i work for you?" i started making notes that the money is specifically for a pizza tip and he still doesn't get it. i had this stuck on my door last time (the bottom has a slot that is a little less wide than a bill so it holds it in place) and he did not take it until i answered the door and handed it to him

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

interwhat posted:

As someone who bartended for many, many years and worked elsewhere in the service industry as a kid, that driver 100% knows that person doesn’t tip because they probably have to deliver there once per-week and bartenders/drivers/servers absolutely remember when you stiff them.

E: but yeah, tip cash when you can. Service industry folks are taxed on what they declare as tips. They’ll be flagged and audited by the IRS if they consistently declare less than 8% of their total sales - or declare less than their charge tips. They also get flagged if they always declare the bare minimum.

“But why would the IRS waste time going after service industry people barely scraping by?”

Because it’s easier to punch down on people who can’t afford to fight the IRS in court and will agree to wage garnishment without a trial under threat of jail time/huge fines.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Mar 9, 2023

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I worked in restaurants, and it's dumb as poo poo to not claim tips in order to avoid paying taxes. It's way better to have a higher documented income for things like unemployment benefits or paystubs to qualify for loans or when applying for housing. Then again I knew people who pulled $200+ per day in tips who were hitting me up at the end of the month to take some of my shifts cause they needed to make rent, so being forward-thinking about money wasn't necessarily that common in the industry.

The only real reason to tip in cash is cause scuzzy gig economy businesses (and scuzzy businesses that accept tips in general) often have a habit of deciding to do any number of things with tips besides render them to the worker/s who should have received them.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Kenning posted:

Then again I knew people who pulled $200+ per day in tips who were hitting me up at the end of the month to take some of my shifts cause they needed to make rent, so being forward-thinking about money wasn't necessarily that common in the industry.

it's all the cocaine, poo poo's expensive

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

butt dickus posted:

i am afraid of this so i put a tip on my card and then give them cash as well. i order pizza about once a month and it's always the same guy. my instructions say to leave the pizza at the door. at first i started taping the money to the doorbell, but he rings it and waits for me to show up. i tell him to take the money and he says i already tipped on the card. he then gives me the pizza and takes the money and makes the same joke every time "wow! can i work for you?" i started making notes that the money is specifically for a pizza tip and he still doesn't get it. i had this stuck on my door last time (the bottom has a slot that is a little less wide than a bill so it holds it in place) and he did not take it until i answered the door and handed it to him

Tell him you're not gonna tip his dumbass if he can't figure basic poo poo out.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rr7nxryWPN1qigfjt.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rr7t4cySbe1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rqgqt2WPeW1s1ddrj.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rr7wz6dhmx1s1ddrj.mp4

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Goddamn this dude is unreasonably pissed about his chickens eating a small amount of his noodles. You’d think he’d just take that very small L and move on, instead of flailing at the chickens and throwing his chopsticks away so he can’t even eat any more.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

King Carnivore posted:

Goddamn this dude is unreasonably pissed about his chickens eating a small amount of his noodles. You’d think he’d just take that very small L and move on, instead of flailing at the chickens and throwing his chopsticks away so he can’t even eat any more.

It's the fact that he's been disrespected by an entree.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

King Carnivore posted:

Also he slapped a second, innocent, chicken, instead of the one who stole his noodles

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Large Testicles posted:

it's all the cocaine, poo poo's expensive

That's an unfair stereotype. There's a lot of different recreational drugs they could be spending all their cash on.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Reminded me of this

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

fixed video link (wasnt showing for me) :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Inceltown posted:

pokemon + joy. It's the happiness you find watching pokemans

I bet your favorite pokemon is vaporeon.

also any of those other ones that have a ton of fanart for some reason.