Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does anyone remember that bernie to trump guy who ran around in a suit looking like a little baby man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

angerbeet posted:

*Trump, weeping, being forced to flush the prison toilet 10-15 times*

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Al! posted:

does anyone remember that bernie to trump guy who ran around in a suit looking like a little baby man

sorry i only remember sailor

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DrPossum posted:

literally no reason

I tracked it down. The original NBC article says felony falsifying of business records, which is a Class E felony 1-5 years in prison.

Michael Cohen got hit with like 8 other charges too. I imagine some of those have to be in the mix.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

jan 6 was well over 2 years ago and there's still poo poo going on about it lol this country is muddy poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

brazil tried doing a jan 6 and literally all of them were arrested immediately lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1637127797029191681

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

and the country has moved on! wow! imagine that

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

PostNouveau posted:

I tracked it down. The original NBC article says felony falsifying of business records, which is a Class E felony 1-5 years in prison.

Michael Cohen got hit with like 8 other charges too. I imagine some of those have to be in the mix.

lol cohen ognna get 40years and the chair and tump gonna get a statue in his honor in times square

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

brazil tried doing a jan 6 and literally all of them were arrested immediately lol

it's extremely funny that in response to jan6 congress opted to increase the capitol police's budget by tens of millions for loving failing at their single job lmao

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

country is an embarrassment, i'm embarrassed to live in this country

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

IT’S TIME!!! WE ARE A NATION IN STEEP DECLINE, BEING LED INTO WORLD WAR III BY A CROOKED POLITICIAN WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HE’S ALIVE, BUT WHO IS SURROUNDED BY EVIL & SINISTER PEOPLE WHO, BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS ON DEFUNDING THE POLICE, DESTROYING OUR MILITARY, OPEN BORDERS, NO VOTER I.D., INFLATION, RAISING TAXES, & MUCH MORE, CAN ONLY HATE OUR NOW FAILING USA. WE JUST CAN’T ALLOW THIS ANYMORE. THEY’RE KILLING OUR NATION AS WE SIT BACK & WATCH. WE MUST SAVE AMERICA!PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

IT’S TIME!!! WE ARE A NATION IN STEEP DECLINE, BEING LED INTO WORLD WAR III BY A CROOKED POLITICIAN WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HE’S ALIVE, BUT WHO IS SURROUNDED BY EVIL & SINISTER PEOPLE WHO, BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS ON DEFUNDING THE POLICE, DESTROYING OUR MILITARY, OPEN BORDERS, NO VOTER I.D., INFLATION, RAISING TAXES, & MUCH MORE, CAN ONLY HATE OUR NOW FAILING USA. WE JUST CAN’T ALLOW THIS ANYMORE. THEY’RE KILLING OUR NATION AS WE SIT BACK & WATCH. WE MUST SAVE AMERICA!PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!

L.m.a.o.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

computre show me trumpy bear

NO NOT LIKE THAT

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Buddykins posted:

is Bolsenero still hiding in Florida cornerstores

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DrPossum posted:

lol cohen ognna get 40years and the chair and tump gonna get a statue in his honor in times square

Cohen already did his time. I imagine he'll be testifying against Trump.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
OK IMma bout to hit 50mg of edibles order a pizza and watch samurai and kung foo movies see ya'll on the moon

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

who doesnt even know hes alive lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

he knows the trick where you make your hand numb before a jo.

trumps best at everything!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
What would Trump even look like if he was held in a cell for a day and couldn't do his hair/bronze his skin orange?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

PostNouveau posted:

Cohen already did his time. I imagine he'll be testifying against Trump.

I know the score and I meant what I wrote.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he's like a loving 4chan poster

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Don't defund the police - just defund DoJ and FBI and IRS

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

toym :xd:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
theyre turning your children into honey

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Plastic Organism Designed Only for Honey.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
ok Sasha been playing more bloodbourne but Adriana started playing Witcher III, difficult entertainment decisions today

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

E the Shaggy posted:

What would Trump even look like if he was held in a cell for a day and couldn't do his hair/bronze his skin orange?

this would destroy the mystique faster than anything

i hope he shows up to court in a neckbrace or pushing a walker, Weinstein style

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stupid loving garbage trash country

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Yes I’m very sure this is true

Trump is famously VERY popular in NYC which is why he never goes there anymore

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the proud boys have stood back on standby for long enough

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

The entire system is rigged, which is how my dad became president

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
What is trump's reach on truth compared to Twitter lol, is he just truthing to himself and the jan6th prison choir?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

your favorite president was just trying to stop the world from killing itself and he also gives you 2000$ and this is how you treat him???

w... where... WHERE'S MY loving MONEY JOE BIDEN!?!?!!?!

WHERE'S MY loving MONEY JOE BIDEN!?!?!!
WHERE'S MY loving MONEY JOE BIDEN!??!!?!
WHERE'S MY loving MONEY JOE BIDEN!?!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
he is definitely truthing to the trpu thread.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Best president in terms of comedy ever, the gwb stuff was all drat he's dumb lol, try hard liberal bullshit, this is GOLD( gold, classic trump am I right)!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pascallion posted:

he is definitely truthing to the trpu thread.

sir.....

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DrPossum posted:

im getting word that every police officer and prosecuture in ny says NO and this is the act of a single rogue DA

Many people are saying

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

emfive posted:

in 10+ years if I can still do what I do for a living with 0.01% the quality of these guys I think I will be pretty happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTAxPhxADo0

e: yes that's Cate Blanchett

I don’t get Sparks. ive never heard a bad song from them, but I’ve also never heard a song from them I gave a poo poo whether I heard ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

DrPossum posted:

OK IMma bout to hit 50mg of edibles order a pizza and watch samurai and kung foo movies see ya'll on the moon

gently caress yeah