Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Jel Shaker posted:

i imagine the original premise was a massively racist southern evangelical football coach being sent to a multicultural U.K. football club but then apple tv executives for worried people might actually like the racist bigot

It's less nuanced than that. It's a television show based on a "look at this wacky, well-meaning American!" commercial that NBC commissioned when they got rights to the Premier League.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
the only people i imagine have apple plus are probably missing their quibi subscriptions but I guess not

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

ncaa is praxis

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
we here at cspam believe that college slavery is the praxis written about in the past

Yudo
May 15, 2003

the least expensive house/condo in my area is $500k how the gently caress is anyone buying this poo poo?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Yudo posted:

the least expensive house/condo in my area is $500k how the gently caress is anyone buying this poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HX4a5P8eE

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Anyone want to trade me your stocks for some random items I found in Diablo 2?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Azuth0667 posted:

Anyone want to trade me your stocks for some random items I found in Diablo 2?

give SOJ 4 AAPL

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Help yourself out of debt by going to more moneylenders?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
refinance bby

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Did a bank go under today I've been away and wasn't checking

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Yudo posted:

Generational wealth,

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Yudo posted:

i found a great town and i was like i could live here and buy a house and all those real adult things

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

net work error posted:

Did a bank go under today I've been away and wasn't checking

Yes, Credit Suisse got shotgun married to UBS by the Swiss central bank / gov't for like $10 and a 20% off Bed Bath & Beyond coupon.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Yudo posted:

“rates will go down!” is what I’m being told

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yudo posted:

Normal people don't.

You're either rich or an investor if you're buying a house outside of bramblefuck, ks

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

No way they've got way too many locations even after the pandemic and geek squad is a rip

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

19 o'clock posted:

the person saying that is standing there with a gas can and a book of matches, and it sounds more like "rates will go down" to me

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i owed federal income taxt his year, what the hell. guess those cool tax breaks expired. gently caress u biden and trump and obama and hillary and bush and bush and clinton and bush and

JustFollowingOrder
Mar 3, 2023

by vyelkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4DvF98aZrw

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Al! posted:

boy there sure are a lot of tent cities and shanty towns and half burned out rvs in america right now ha ha

its time for an app based start up for indoor plumbing services delivering modular wifi 6 enabled piping storage and treatment solutions to the millenial home of the future.

JustFollowingOrder
Mar 3, 2023

by vyelkin

webcams for christ posted:

Here's some more Very Normal Sunday Night Announcements

Totally Normal Sunday night Panic

JustFollowingOrder
Mar 3, 2023

by vyelkin

Xaris posted:

there's a lot of things dangerously close to imploding: the unipolar american hegemony, 'democracy', social norms (nothing matters), etc

the quality of products

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the rate of profit

JustFollowingOrder
Mar 3, 2023

by vyelkin

RealityWarCriminal posted:

does that kind of thing happen on its own or?

earth's origin story was the topic of day earlier

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

anime was right posted:

i owed federal income taxt his year, what the hell. guess those cool tax breaks expired. gently caress u biden and trump and obama and hillary and bush and bush and clinton and bush and

jesus christ, someone educate the youngs on underwithholding already.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i found a great town and i was like i could live here and buy a house and all those real adult things

jfc

19 o'clock posted:

if rates go down, more people will enter the market and prices will go up, so I am told. today's rates wouldn't be so bad if home prices weren't insane. interest rates historically were much higher, but then (in my area, the 1970s-90s) you could buy a single family home that, the $$$ adjusted for inflation, will today get you maybe a one bedroom condo.

Yudo has issued a correction as of 02:54 on Mar 20, 2023

JustFollowingOrder
Mar 3, 2023

by vyelkin

Dreylad posted:

the rate of profit

3-dimensional "capitalism" :sigh:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Longmont is the better city anyway.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Koirhor posted:

I have a case of good polish vodka for emergencies

also if vodka isn’t your thing the evan williams bottled in bond bourbon is the next best cheap liquor secret

thanks for the reminder, I need to “diversify my portfolio” (buy a shitton of gin to stack beside the five cases of Hamm’s in my basement)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m worried that banks don’t have tons of money. I hope the government can make sure they have all the money they need

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

A Bakers Cousin posted:

what the gently caress

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

It's a roulette table every year no matter what

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

A Bakers Cousin posted:

just enroll at Colorado u

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
the college part of town is more of a nightmare

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

A Bakers Cousin posted:

oh no we're priced out of the rich white lib boomtown whatever will we do

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there are cheaper towns around boulder

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Willa Rogers posted:

it's a change in what I owe. I withheld the same rate as last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
getting murdered even after an easy $90k down payment on a mortgage that eats 40% of my monthly gross income

edit: non-paywall source https://archive.ph/Sbvpx