Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

busalover posted:

The Saudis have all the money in the world, and this is the track they come up with? Just build some multi-billion Trackmania insanity out in the desert. Why not done?

They were supposed to replace it with an actual track but appear to have decided not to bother. It was due to move this year but now it's "2027. Maybe."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Josuke Higashikata posted:

https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/1637549545587453958

look at this fuckin goblin posing with his stolen trophy

that little wanker stole the silverware I should have seen this coming

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I made Sad Charles as a contrast to Happy Fernando

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Mar 20, 2023

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

busalover posted:

The Saudis have all the money in the world, and this is the track they come up with? Just build some multi-billion Trackmania insanity out in the desert. Why not done?

and then alonso got this run

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thanks Ants posted:

I made Sad Charles as a contrast to Happy Fernando

idk he looks happier than normal there

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Well, I guess the best thing about this past race is no one fired any missiles in the area this year.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Cimber posted:

Well, I guess the best thing about this past race is no one fired any missiles in the area this year.

wtf are you talking about, that's the only thing that would have made this snoozefest interesting

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Cimber posted:

thats not an improvement in my book

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

It’s intensely funny that Mercedes, with a self-proclaimed shitbox, is still faster than Ferrari.

I feel bad for the Handsome Charleses because they seem like good dudes, but that team being a disaster every year is so fun.

Aston Martin being significant faster still is :discourse:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mode 7 posted:

I try to be positive about F1 but gently caress me that race sucked. I fell asleep somewhere around lap 40 due to boredom, woke up just before Checo crossed the finish line, hadn't missed poo poo. Surprised I didn't fall asleep earlier to be honest.
Bad track, bad broadcast direction, Alonso the only shining light in a grim season.

All the middle east tracks are snoozefests. Baku City Circuit has the tight corner, but after the 1st lap nothing happens.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Norris' weekend summed up

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

All the middle east tracks are snoozefests. Baku City Circuit has the tight corner, but after the 1st lap nothing happens.

The last two at Baku being boring don't make the first few suck retroactively, this is ridiculous

Full disclosure, Baku 2018 is what got me to start watching F1

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

The Taxman posted:

The last two at Baku being boring don't make the first few suck retroactively, this is ridiculous

Full disclosure, Baku 2018 is what got me to start watching F1

Not sure why you are saying that, the past few baku's were pretty interesting. Didn't Lewis gently caress up his brakes on a restart after Max crashed and gave away his potential title win in 2021? That was a good race. Last years was pretty spicy too if i remember.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Last year had both Ferraris exploding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jMxItSYPAo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

passionandissimo

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

As opposed to all the other races?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Cimber posted:

As opposed to all the other races?

Look sometimes only *1* Ferrari explodes

nerox
May 20, 2001
This sport needs Mick and Latifi back, they at least they caused chaos by running into someone else or the wall every race.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

busalover posted:

They seem to be obsessed with lines

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

he should come back and get 1-2 in the drivers and constructors with nando tbh

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I got recommended this and lol, Yuki wishes he could be a hotheaded anime protagonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9H2uJxOREs

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

Arc Hammer posted:

I got recommended this and lol, Yuki wishes he could be a hotheaded anime protagonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9H2uJxOREs

Nice try getting everyone to watch anime.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Sunk Dunk posted:

15TH PLACE NEVER A DOUBT BABY

Sunk Dunk posted:

i edited this video package to get logan's spirits up for australia. please everyone keep him in your thoughts.

https://twitter.com/SunkenDunk/status/1637685745245896704

Chills

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

busalover posted:

Good slave labor is hard to come by these days. Guess nobody wants to work anymore.

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

It's America, so it is Chili's.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://twitter.com/alo_oficial/status/1637827068653084673

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:alonso:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AM cost seb 2nd when they ran out of fuel

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

:ck5:

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

busalover posted:

Imo they really should include a looping if they ever overhaul it/build a new one. That would be pretty sick and on brand with the Saudis

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Merc admin doesn’t miss

https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/1637828997676515329?s=20

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Too bad that Merc still misses having a fast car.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

george just transformed back into dust and returned to the dickens novel he came from

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

:lmao: everyone is laughing at george!

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Hi thread - a reminder that Jos Verstappen is a huge piece of poo poo.

Vamos Checo WDC 2023. Im one of Checo's Chums

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im surprised jos doesn't have a max museum like ichiro's dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF0Vb8ViJdQ

Jos versus table or Toto versus headset.