Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Put a little cigar tobacco in the bottom of my bowl and that wasn't too bad at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
:barf:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
My roommate in my 20s would start every morning with a bong load of tobacco, then she’d run to the bathroom to poop while exhaling it.

She called them choppers

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Why would you waste a bowl's capacity on something that isn't weed? That's like, the whole point of loading a bowl?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

TheKingslayer posted:

Put a little cigar tobacco in the bottom of my bowl and that wasn't too bad at all.

:psyduck:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

precision posted:

Life hack: you can tell McDonald's to substitute bacon on a sausage mcmuffin and therefore and hence get a bacon mcmuffin

Not the wrong thread, I'm also stoned

There's all sorts of stuff like this. You can put the round egg or the less gross square egg on any sandwich, or ask for fresh fries or mixed sodas or just give them money and drive away

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I remember some dark days of putting scavenged kief on a small bed of tobacco, but I hid my shame.

Thank you for being very open kingslayber

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It was like a thin layer mixed with weed, didn't realize that wasn't clear.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

onesixtwo posted:

i found a place that sells CBD crumble and thought it was pretty cool, so i ordered some.

help i ordered actual rocks? this is hilarious looking to me, and i'm so tempted to just drop that half gram rock into my dab rig but know that would just be a huge waste of money.

so uhh, how does one easily manipulate hard rock crumble? i haven't handled it yet so idk how hard it actually is, but is that hot knife territory or just mash it and grind it for smaller dosing?

sometimes the really really hard stuff can break apart and go flying. wrap it in some wax paper or whatever, warm it in your hands it should get a little softer. otherwise I poke it with the pointy end of my dab tool to break it apart, usually in a silicone container with the lid kinda held over the tool so no little pieces go flying.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Inspector Hound posted:

or just give them money and drive away

They call that a quarter dollar with change

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

precision posted:

Life hack: you can tell McDonald's to substitute bacon on a sausage mcmuffin and therefore and hence get a bacon mcmuffin

Not the wrong thread, I'm also stoned

Those English muffin buns are rubbery as hell but still addictive

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
20 seeds in cups, go go go

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Those English muffin buns are rubbery as hell but still addictive

They're not supposed to be, if they toast them like their supposed to they aren't

Good luck getting them to do it right though

Every morning I get a large coffee with "5 cream 1 caramel" and it tastes different every day. On the days when they get it right and it tastes right it's like the skies part

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
It's 1pm and I had 4 joints since 8am. I'm gonna smoke and maintain til I'm sooo chill a springtime robin perches on my shoulder and sings a ditty

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
how did this thread get gross

smoke a dynavap you weenies

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my brother who lives in nyc brought me a bunch of oil-infused kief-covered prerolls that he says he got from a legit dispensary but they are all like 80% thc and instead of normal weed strains they are like GRAPE! STRAWBERRY! ZKITTLES FRESHY PEACH! and taste extremely like candy. not sure wtf chemicals im smoking they get me real high tho

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I'm sure my lungs are going to be hosed in 10 years.

Worth it though

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I keep forgetting to redeem my points, I have enough for an infused pre roll, which is the only kind of preroll I'll bother with

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

precision posted:

I keep forgetting to redeem my points, I have enough for an infused pre roll, which is the only kind of preroll I'll bother with

I've been meaning to try one of those but like $16+ each at the local place is activating my inner cheapness even if it's :canada: rubles

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
never been a fan of infused joints tbh, it's just an even bigger waste of material than a regular lovely preroll

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I only get prerolls if they're free or otherwise on some kind of promo and it doesn't leave me wanting to buy any more anytime soon.

Of course I've also just embraced bong life for actual burning flower, so, y'know. Different strokes.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Does someone still make those cannacigars? I remember seeing pictures of them drizzled and powdered like chocolate dipped pretzels

Now that's a wanton display of excess

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
When I get a preroll I break it open and do one hits

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Hardawn posted:

Does someone still make those cannacigars? I remember seeing pictures of them drizzled and powdered like chocolate dipped pretzels

Now that's a wanton display of excess

Local dispensary does have these giant infused prerolls with like 12g of combined flower and concentrate in each one.

I am a little scared to try because even the 0.5g joints absolutely ruin my lungs with coughing.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah I like .3s for a personal taking a walk type

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yeah I like .3s for a personal taking a walk type
There’s a brand of those here that are actually called Dogwalkers.

https://dogwalkersprerolls.com/

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Oh wow everyones favorite part of a joint, the hot smoldering end.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
You don't put the lit end in your mouth OP

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

joints are terrible, just put less weed in the blunt

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

why would you put less weed when michigan is shoving $60 oz in my face like really i can only smoke so much stop making me buy more

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Gonna open a cannabis smudge service in Michigan since they got bushels just lying around I loving guess

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hardawn posted:

Gonna open a cannabis smudge service in Michigan since they got bushels just lying around I loving guess

there's been a few times recently where I've gone to pick up like a few carts or a couple packs of edibles and I end up getting more stuff for free than I bought. So yeah, we definitely have bushels or weed laying around

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

:smith:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Update: Maine weed is good, but more expensive than I thought. Medical seems reasonably priced, but only for in-state residents. Wish money wasn't an object, but it is, so I'll just have a little while I'm here.

Konar posted:

My roommate in my 20s would start every morning with a bong load of tobacco, then she’d run to the bathroom to poop while exhaling it.

She called them choppers

:laffo:

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Headed back to MI next week. Last time they had me walk out of the store then back in each transaction. Got awkward after bout the 5th time coming back in for another stack of wax jars. Still way better than having to drive around to that many different stores like in CO.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Pretty sure they're supposed to be tracking that now as well. I definitely haven't tried it, but also the limit as is isn't an obstacle to my consumption or anything.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vashro posted:

Headed back to MI next week. Last time they had me walk out of the store then back in each transaction. Got awkward after bout the 5th time coming back in for another stack of wax jars. Still way better than having to drive around to that many different stores like in CO.

I bought uhhh... 16 200mg packages of edibles and 13 1g vapes from a local place and the budtender just started a new transaction each time she hit the limit and apologized. And I'm over here like "lady, I'm the dude buying 3000mg of edibles and enough vapes for the next three months you're good"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hardawn posted:

Anything I've gotten in a crystal form breaks up easily

If it doesn't put it in a baggie then smack it with the butt of a bottle of vodka anything larger than a single dab smack again. If you want a fine powder to like spoon it on to your rig you could use the vodka bottle like a rolling pin but that's normally for nose stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
I ended up using a hot knife on it and it makes perfect slices. Real tasty stuff.