Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Tai posted:

Are there NATO exercises in Finland?

https://www.flightradar24.com/QID25/2f99b41f

Not seen this kind of flight pattern there before

Could be. I know Noble11 was involved in an excersise yesterday in Estonia, Sweden, and Denmark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Tai posted:

Are there NATO exercises in Finland?

https://www.flightradar24.com/QID25/2f99b41f

Not seen this kind of flight pattern there before

It's a refueling exercise:

https://ilmavoimat.fi/-/ilmatankkausharjoitus-1-23-yhdysvaltain-ilmavoimien-kanssa?languageId=en_US

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1638204861027155969
https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1638204866395873287
There go another two traitors.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Did they have Sims 3 though???

zone
Dec 6, 2016

mobby_6kl posted:

Did they have Sims 3 though???

One of them reportedly went by the code name "signature illegible" on VKontakte

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Seeing some news that Russia air defensed one of their own fighters again today.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Why would they carry flags for recon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The next round of Ramstein talks is supposed to decide if NATO countries should provide Ukraine with just the vanilla Sims 4, or if there's also room in the budget for the DLC

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Mokotow posted:

Why would they carry flags for recon

They're both local residents, so they probably found the flags and other paraphernalia in their apartments

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

zone posted:

They're both local residents, so they probably found the flags and other paraphernalia in their apartments

Those flags were still neatly folded like they'd just come out of the packaging. I suppose its possible that they never took the flags out (especially once the war went against Russia) but it does remind me a lot of the Russian propaganda leading up to the invasion where they had copies of the sims 3 and nazi flags that looked in the same condition, and we all laughed it off then as obvious propaganda. Not saying that these people weren't actual traitors, just that we can all stand to employ a little more scrutiny on what we're seeing. Some propaganda is extremely subtle and well made

zone
Dec 6, 2016

HonorableTB posted:

Those flags were still neatly folded like they'd just come out of the packaging. I suppose its possible that they never took the flags out (especially once the war went against Russia) but it does remind me a lot of the Russian propaganda leading up to the invasion where they had copies of the sims 3 and nazi flags that looked in the same condition, and we all laughed it off then as obvious propaganda. Not saying that these people weren't actual traitors, just that we can all stand to employ a little more scrutiny on what we're seeing. Some propaganda is extremely subtle and well made

You have a point there.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

HonorableTB posted:

I made the Sims joke above.

But also my grandfather's hose is full of Stalin portraits and busts among other Soviet poo poo so :shrug:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

I made the Sims joke above.

But also my grandfather's hose is full of Stalin portraits and busts among other Soviet poo poo so :shrug:

Ah so you did! I didn't see your reply when I was typing up mine. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that had that feeling

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

zone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMouAwGyDJc
A new intercepted phone call dropped. It's two parents (soldier husband and his wife) talking about packages being sent to the front not transferred intact to the recipients and then scolding their son who saluted a kid with a short haircut, along with his pals, shouting "Heil Hitler!". The dad wasn't too chuffed about it and demanded to know what got into his son when his grandpa (the kid's great grandpa) fought against the nazis and died in WWII just like his dad was fighting "fascists and nazis in Ukraine" (lmao) now. He then told the kid to mend his ways and to watch films about the great Patriotic war instead of messing around on the internet all day. If only this precious pair of parents understood that they're brainwashed and happen to be the actual fascists in this case.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A DVD INTO THE SLOT. ITS ENEMY AT THE GATES AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, VASILIY.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-huge-kfc-delivery-to-xi-hotel-in-russia-despite-rebrand-2023-3

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

HonorableTB posted:

I did think exactly the same thing, its a bit weird. That said, a lot of the poo poo the russians have been doing is weird af and doesnt make much sense, so im not going to rule out the possibility those guys were just loving morons.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Colonel Sanders should be demoted to Private for this betrayal.

Lord Harbor
Apr 17, 2005
Bruce Campbell: You've stolen my heart, but you'll never take my freedom
Nap Ghost
China loves Diablo :shrug:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Everyone loves Kaliningrad Fried Chicken! The 11 herbs and spices are state secrets!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Goldbelly can't keep getting away with this!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trump and Putin really aren't so unalike, aren't they

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Would Putin put a KFC yule log on a charcoal grill indoors?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

fuckin lol as always when this gets posted.

someone send this to the department at the CIA who tried to kill Castro with a looney tunes cigar.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

They warned us that if we didn't give Putin an off-ramp he would be forced to double down.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
https://mobile.twitter.com/clashreport/status/1638097090906578944

Huh, neat.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Not gonna lie, I actually like a zinger tower burger

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

President Xi, calmly eating a Double Down while Putin deathgrips the table and potty-dances because his tummy is burbling again.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Lol if KFC was the state dinner.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

President Xi, calmly eating a Double Down while Putin deathgrips the table and potty-dances because his tummy is burbling again.

I'm pretty sure even the lowly McSpicy would kill Vlad vis dyssentry at this point

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Burns posted:

Lol if KFC was the state dinner.

It's clear what Putin and Trump have in common.

Well, other than diarrhea that is.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Kishida: Tell me Mr Zelenskyy, have you heard of…anime?
Zelenskyy: Of course Fumio, as a patron of the high arts I…

Zelenskyy trails off as Kishida motions with his hand to cut him off, he leans forward with a serious expression on his face.

Kishida: Mr Zelenskyy, what if I told you something that would change the face of this war today….what if I told you that anime…is real.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Just yesterday a menu of celebration dinner was leaked - guess the delegation prefers wings to quail, sterlet and pomegranate scherbet

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Kishida-san, release the mechas!

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how to grab/embed Reddit videos, but my second fav today is the attempted Russian water crossing with one of those amphibious APC's, and they forgot to close all the hatches, so it just drives into the water.....and sinks.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Belarus says it's discovered weapons for 'terrorist' attacks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/belarus-says-discovered-weapons-terrorist-144646651.html

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said Tuesday that his country's security forces have discovered an arsenal of weapons intended for “terrorist” attacks, two days after they killed a terrorism suspect near the Polish border.

This seems pretty desperate by Belarus/Russia.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

I don't know how to grab/embed Reddit videos, but my second fav today is the attempted Russian water crossing with one of those amphibious APC's, and they forgot to close all the hatches, so it just drives into the water.....and sinks.

Please Oscar, that BMP had a family

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
Whatever happened to that Russian band that sang about mustaches? Are they safe? Both in the alive sense and in the are they still okay to listen to sense? Cause I really like that mustache song.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Mr Teatime posted:

Kishida: Tell me Mr Zelenskyy, have you heard of…anime?
Zelenskyy: Of course Fumio, as a patron of the high arts I…

Zelenskyy trails off as Kishida motions with his hand to cut him off, he leans forward with a serious expression on his face.

Kishida: Mr Zelenskyy, what if I told you something that would change the face of this war today….what if I told you that anime…is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Pooh Bear meets the Poo Bear