Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
FYI spr was in the GBS feedback thread accusing other people of having done it, which means she did it just so she could try to own someone she had a posting grudge against.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

sad question posted:

Sagas thread is back baby

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008

lmao

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

IKs, man. The star does things to you.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i would have just simply let the gbs posters make fools of themselves on their own instead of spending 10 dollars to call myself slurs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

im so confused

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah this one's only going to get better in a few hours when we get a response

well, if....

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Oh my god!?!!?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

forget it 16bbh, it's goontown

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. Sorry all, I can be a real loving dickhead in exciting new ways when the mood takes me. I will now hear about this forever, go

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im so confused

well, it only costs $5 to buy an av for yourself. so its normal

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

a few hours, 10 seconds, tomato potato

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. I will now hear about this forever, go

its normal!

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Kchama posted:

FYI spr was in the GBS feedback thread accusing other people of having done it, which means she did it just so she could try to own someone she had a posting grudge against.

honestly, work

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i would have just simply let the gbs posters make fools of themselves on their own instead of spending 10 dollars to call myself slurs

it's actually five bucks to change your own avatar

Mia Wasikowska posted:

:argh:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. I will now hear about this forever, go

at least you're honest about this one. poo poo's still wild but not gonna gently caress with you on it

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mia Wasikowska posted:

Google Jeb Bush posted:

it's actually five bucks to change your own avatar

:argh:

*unsheathes katana and cuts you both in twain*

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Kchama posted:

Just spell my name right in the papers, please.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

lmfao wtf

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Crying laughing

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
put titties on the koala

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. Sorry all, I can be a real loving dickhead in exciting new ways when the mood takes me. I will now hear about this forever, go

I’m gonna be real I’m kinda not accepting of “yeah I hosed up” given how fuckin serious we treat the type of poo poo you alleged.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you bring shame and dishonor to the mean girl avatar havers.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I’m gonna be real I’m kinda not accepting of “yeah I hosed up” given how fuckin serious we treat the type of poo poo you alleged.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

You should step down, actually, instead of "Lol drat, sorry".

sad question
May 30, 2020

Makes this post from avatar purchase tracing thread funny

some plague rats posted:

I've been bought some insanely heinous avs before now, but I'm fully against any restrictions on buying them or requirements to be logged in or whatever for the simple reason that it will immediately lead to a 1000% increase in whining and demands that somebody Do. Something. every time someone gets bought an av they don't like. Endless "who bought me this, I personally consider it Beyond The Pale because I'm [whatever identity], I demand permabans, etc". Terrible. Mods can blank avs when they see em, we don't need yet another avenue for whiners to demand punishment of their enemies for the crime of Being Too Rude

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I said someone else bought me an av dude. Its immensely loving gay and an unbelievably embarrassing way to act out but come on can you not just lol like everyone else

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
i'm at a loss for words at how hosed up and stupid that is

some plague rats posted:

I said someone else bought me an av dude. Its immensely loving gay and an unbelievably embarrassing way to act out but come on can you not just lol like everyone else

trying to martyr yourself on a self-created hill of transphobia that you yourself did goes beyond merely 'gay and embarrassing'

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

some plague rats posted:

I would simply take the L here

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

You bought yourself an avatar and proceeded to directly accuse *me* of buying it for you.

You claim I'm some psychotic anger poster? I frankly think I'd be completely entitled to pretty much say whatever I felt to you right now, but to be quite honest, I would prefer you reach out to your own support/friends and try to get to a better personal place where you don't lash out like this. Sincere good wishes on that.

But you shouldn't be allowed to remain in any position of responsibility here on SA, based on this incident alone.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
idiot king, in deed

Brian Worms
May 29, 2007
Every IK has to get up to some kind of freak poo poo, it just comes with the territory.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

some plague rats posted:

You directly declared that someone else did it in an attempt to get them punished for something you, yourself, did. Perhaps you should eat the punishment instead, and be de-IK'd as well.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Mar 24, 2023