Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
The posters in here are plenty angry posting. That's stupid and you're losing the way of things. Just post a picture of an animal you love and I guarantee you it will be better than what you were going to.

Like look at this little mfer. My posts suck poo poo compared to how good he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
as it turns out that some plague rats was buying RTA avatars for herself according to Jeffrey himself, I feel like they owe Rust an apology since she came in here accusing them of having done it.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Kchama posted:

as it turns out that some plague rats was buying RTA avatars for herself according to Jeffrey himself, I feel like they owe Rust an apology since she came in here accusing them of having done it.

lol it was an incredible reveal by jeffery. exactly what I was saying about posters who just love drama too much though. so much that they have to start their own even!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Kchama posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4026563&pagenumber=34&perpage=40#post530689203

Yes
Honestly, things may chill a bit now and that will be nice for everyone:)

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat

Spinz posted:

Honestly, things may chill a bit now and that will be nice for everyone:)

famous last words, etc, etc

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Set posted:

It's fine, you don't need to feel ashamed, you'll find a special someone for you one day! :)

:goofy:

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Tai posted:

Why are you even here SPR?

some plague rats posted:

because that guy with a record of posting absolutely psychotic poo poo at the slightest provocation decided this was the venue to cry crocodile tears about something I said and stand by, and it seems unfair to let him set the narrative with zero pushback. Steel tempers steel, Tai.

some plague rats posted:

Could someone please tell me who this is in my avatar because I don't get it. Rust looking at you here buddy

some plague rats posted:

It's all good, someone in the saga thread told me. Please disregard my last post

some plague rats posted:

The gbs feedback thread went some places lol. I strongly recommend not reading it but if you do please cut me some slack for my part, it's been a long week

Tai posted:

Wasn't the new rule for Sagas to not talk about current drama in Sagas?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Feedback - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Set
Oct 30, 2005

:thumbsup:

Edit:

Tai posted:

Feedback - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ok the thread got good again

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
I want Smugworth to be my moderator! This guy right here!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Fumble posted:

I want Smugworth to be my moderator! This guy right here!

beginning to think this as well

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Soiled Meat
So i assume spr is going to be demodded and banned for maliciously stirring up poo poo and trying to blame her forums enemies from the psycho subs for it?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

steinrokkan posted:

So i assume spr is going to be demodded and banned for maliciously stirring up poo poo and trying to blame her forums enemies from the psycho subs for it?

or at least told to never loving come back to gbs.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

My feedback is that the cats itt are really cool and good high quality cats

I also like the literally most aggro and hostile poster on SA getting some well deserved karma. But mostly I like the cats

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
:piss:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

This is funny as gently caress hahaha

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

"The sleeping giant does not wake easily but when he does his wrath is great and terrible".

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
"Those whom the gods would destroy they first drive mad"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Lol of the day right here, from Jeff no less

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

lmfao

it may have been indirect, but spr finally posted something worth reading!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im going against my better judgement and commenting on this because its stupid. im not mad about women posting about sex im grossed out by goons of all genders posting about their sex lives i dont care if its spinz or bust rodd or someone else its nasty lol go post on fetlife or another forum if you want to post about your boring sex life so bad. dont probe me lol im just saying my piece here later :cheers:

Sorry no one will touch you but you don't gotta take it out on the whole rear end forums 16BB

Do you guys want me to create an "endlessly talk about which Final Fantasy game is the best" thread so you guys can feel at home

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Also, Lmao, get out of GBS SPR/16BB/Whatever other no name posters keep crowding up this thread

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Now that Ive laughed myself silly, we need to focus on things that matter. Cats, Smugworth, and voting in polls on mobile.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tai posted:

LMAO

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bagmonkey posted:

Also, Lmao, get out of GBS SPR/16BB/Whatever other no name posters keep crowding up this thread

actually i think they should all post and read gbs more and maybe realise that it isn't whatever boogieman they've built up in their heads. it's just a regular rear end subforum that has both bad and good posters/threads just like all the others.

alternately they could spend all day in SAD or do incredibly weird things like buy themselves red texts to try and own their posting enemies.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Soiled Meat
I applaud Smugworth for working behind the scenes to ensure a safe posting environment for GBS freaks and psychos.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

steinrokkan posted:

I applaud Smugworth for working behind the scenes to ensure a safe posting environment for GBS freaks and psychos.

Hell I can even look past the signpost loving at this point

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

steinrokkan posted:

I regret to inform you that Smugworth has bought all of his own terrible AVs.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

alternately they could spend all day in SAD or do incredibly weird things like buy themselves red texts to try and own their posting enemies.

This ftw, as Stux would say

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey posted:

This ftw, as Stux would say

Sorry this was Epic Cringe, my apologies

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
If you want to talk about spr stuff take it to the sagas thread. As much as you may not like her we're not dunking on someone who's having irl issues in this thread and beyond that it's not even GBS feedback so quit it!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you want to talk about spr stuff take it to the sagas thread. As much as you may not like her we're not dunking on someone who's having irl issues in this thread and beyond that it's not even GBS feedback so quit it!!!

Seth why isn't Sid our IK overlord yet

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bagmonkey posted:

sidiot king

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Sorry this was Epic Cringe, my apologies

Not based at all, some might say. Debased, perhaps.

Anyway this has been a very funny morning but I should get on with some work at my day job - laying waste to my design enemies, using mindfulness.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

bagmonkey posted:

Unfortunately Sid is surrounded by hexes and magical shields and getting around those is proving rather difficult

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

We all have horrible irl poo poo, its a lame excuse.
If the gbs mod team had a bit more spine about protecting whats ours then this whole sorry affair would have been nipped in the bud months ago.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Unfortunately Sid is surrounded by hexes and magical shields and getting around those is proving rather difficult

Seth you gotta go buy all of his artwork right now to get his guard down, go do it so we can have

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
They don’t have horrible poo poo irl because they live on the internet. Hth

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Mr Teatime fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Mar 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Guys please don’t brigade against the brigading cheerleader she was just having a bad day