Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

Meanwhile in Stockholm Abba were at an illegal Queen party

And Brian May was on the roof of Buckingham Palace, full circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Failed Imagineer posted:

Unclear if that's talking about the current or contemporaneous Duchess, but it's funny to think that the current Queen was at an illegal ABBA party

If "The wives of Prince Charles and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson" makes it unclear which Duchess of Cornwall we're talking about, we might need to go back to ghostchat since it's big news if Diana and Carrie are best pals.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

smellmycheese posted:

Meanwhile in Stockholm Abba were at an illegal Queen party

I long to live in a world where all Queen parties are illegal.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

And my penis has transmuted into a tiny little mario kart mushroom

https://twitter.com/cobratate/status/1639231165776248835?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Doesn't he have to fight the ghosts of Diana and Carrie in prison or something?

Who's writing this poo poo for him?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
That's what you get for excessive wanking, I suppose. Anyway, do dragons even have fists?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Reveilled posted:

If "The wives of Prince Charles and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson" makes it unclear which Duchess of Cornwall we're talking about, we might need to go back to ghostchat since it's big news if Diana and Carrie are best pals.

Yeah, I never learned how to read.

Also, why is Tate speaking like Mr Sparkle. Is he not content just to look like him?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Payndz posted:

Anyway, do dragons even have fists?

It is assuredly so

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

He reads like a joke Digitiser character

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I'm not actually sure what weed smells like, seen as I've only knowingly smelled it like once in my life a decade ago, but I consistently smell something when I'm out and about that I think is it. It's like really manky broccoli.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dabir posted:

I'm not actually sure what weed smells like, seen as I've only knowingly smelled it like once in my life a decade ago, but I consistently smell something when I'm out and about that I think is it. It's like really manky broccoli.

That might just be BO

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I've heard it described as "week old socks"

It really depends on the strain though, some smell very citrusy and are nice. Extracts for the win

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Strong weed always smells like a decent beer to me.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Fair actually, hops do smell a lot like weed

Tindalos
May 1, 2008

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Tbf the episode was hosted in a constituency which the Tories won with 52.5%.

Touché, that makes a lot of sense then.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Diet Crack posted:

Fair actually, hops do smell a lot like weed

Hops and Hemp both belong to the Cannabaceae family which is probably why.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Guavanaut posted:

They hate the smell of that too.

Keith would say he ate the strongest phal with extra chillies, but if you check with the restaurant he had plain omelette and chips

I want some curry flavoured weed now

oh hey it's been a month or so since I did this and it's been a tough time what with the continued decline of civilisation and all so heres your respite to bring you into spring which only actually started 4 days ago unlike the revisionist propagandists titling the threads would have you believe

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I want an ipa but with weed rather than hops. Does such a thing exist? Maybe in one of those American bits where everyone is always stoned.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not my favourite elden ring build but might be viable.

Dabir posted:

I have had it pointed out to me and it's a very weird smell and very hard to describe. If you smell something that puts you in mind of a particularly esoteric curry, that might be weed.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Mar 24, 2023

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Weed smells like skunks and dogshit and someone who hasn't showered in a week but minus the off-milk note and also like an unspecified citrus zest, but also oddly appealing.

If you're trying to recognise the smell with your nose you're doing it wrong, you stand still for three minutes and people watch. Everyone who has had a joint in the last three years will automatically look for the smell, groups will do it in unison.

Literally everyone I know who got hotboxed as a kid is a Dr now

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Spangly A posted:

Literally everyone I know who got hotboxed as a kid is a Dr now

Can confirm. Hotboxing in an old Fiesta opened my third eye and made me good at Exams

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Can confirm cats love getting high.

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

keep punching joe posted:

I want an ipa but with weed rather than hops. Does such a thing exist? Maybe in one of those American bits where everyone is always stoned.

Here's how you can DIY: https://beerandbrewing.com/brewing-with-cannabis/

My takeaway from that is that an 8% IPA that is also loaded with THC might be a bit much. Or possibly great.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I see no danger in mixing high strength beer with the stickiest of the icky. Only good things can come of it surely?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
You can always extract weed into vodka and then add a lil nip into whatever you're drinking.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Meltdown Friday for Martin Lewis

https://twitter.com/martinslewis/status/1639272310833045504?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The four genders.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Make your fetish your job and you'll never work again in your life.

(Because you'll be fired with no reference)

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/bethmayashley/status/1638949470535557125?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

I... huh.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:dogstare:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"do not allow your wife to withold the secrets of her clitoris from you" is incredible advice, not good advice but definitely the kind of advice you won't get anywhere else.

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

Catzilla posted:

Hops and Hemp both belong to the Cannabaceae family which is probably why.

Not just the same family, Humulus is the closest genus relative to Cannabis.

keep punching joe posted:

I've seen a couple of German lagers in the past made this way, but damned if I could remember what they're called now.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

"do not allow your wife to withold the secrets of her clitoris from you" is incredible advice, not good advice but definitely the kind of advice you won't get anywhere else.
You have to do it in this voice too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaAnrouJiOY

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I was thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oly07mycx_E

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

I was imagining Immortan Joe saying it tbh

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I clocked that this advice column was dog poo poo quite a long time ago, the advice is always awful. I've never seen anything remotely helpful from it.

this is next level even for them.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
dear the guardian. my wife is withholding the secrets of the clitoris from me, and refuses to allow me access to them until I have fought my way to the centre of the perilous labyrinth where they are kept. i am having particular trouble with the trolls who keep making me solve elaborate riddles before i can pass

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

clitkeep gasboss girllight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Olpainless posted:

Not just the same family, Humulus is the closest genus relative to Cannabis.

keith vows to ban greek food