Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

spr probably won’t get banned because after using such a powerful technique jeff must sleep for a thousand generations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmaO

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

:staredog:

goldmine

The Postman
May 12, 2007

lmao loving pathetic

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Guy out of breath running back and forth between every computer in the library.

But enough about Jeffrey’s sex life.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Jeff posted like 5 minutes before I went to bed

Probably for the best cause I would have been up half the night hooting and hollering

This is the best drat website on the internet. What a perfect storm of shitshow

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Teatime posted:

But enough about Jeffrey’s sex life.

Lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

lmfao

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

majestic

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoBW3yjlvA

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

TheSlutPit posted:

naptime is over lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

this is like the third time i've clicked on you posting this and i lol each time.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

https://objection.lol/objection/4960293

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
OP of next Sagas thread should be Rhino's powerpoint. This is the finest strangest watering hole on this dumb website.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i cxan't believe people wanted to close this thread and miss out on such powerful purestrain absolutely hilarious drama.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

goldmine

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Mar 24, 2023

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. Sorry all, I can be a real loving dickhead in exciting new ways when the mood takes me. I will now hear about this forever, go

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lol wow

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

NoiseAnnoys posted:

this is like the third time i've clicked on you posting this and i lol each time.

Thanks. It's such a great scene from a truly great movie.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Kild posted:

paying $5 to get LTG to tell me to kill myself

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

this is pretty hosed up

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
I have carefully checked the post and poo poo it's the real jeff

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

this might be the fastest the sagas thread has ever been goldmined, lmfao

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
i'm not familiar with the koalas march stuff, what's that about?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Koala's March is a bite-sized cookie snack with a sweet filling. Made by Lotte, the product was first released in Japan in March 1984. In May 1990, the products were released in the United States. Originally, the snacks used the name "Koala Yummies" in the United States.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Night Call, Collect 2

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Arrrthritis posted:

i'm not familiar with the koalas march stuff, what's that about?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Thanks. It's such a great scene from a truly great movie.

thinkin about starting a "pyf old-ish movie thread", and bridge on the river kwai is always in my top 20, incidentally.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao. thought it was odd when she was pretending not to know who blaire white was lol

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Koala's march was a very popular forums poster/moderator who had a lot of posting friends* that would frequently emptyquote her and talk about how good and cool her posts were.

*alts

E: the joke in the picture posted above is that Honey Trap Queen was one of her alts

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 24, 2023

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

lol, i read the rest of the entry and this is kind of a perfect description. thanks

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Marcade posted:

Koala's March is a bite-sized cookie snack with a sweet filling. Made by Lotte, the product was first released in Japan in March 1984. In May 1990, the products were released in the United States. Originally, the snacks used the name "Koala Yummies" in the United States.

hello panda is better

\/\/\/\/\/
i don't think that's necessarily fair, and these extreme examples shouldn't be weaponized against legitimate complaints that exist. there are a lot of legitimate complaints that do exist and until recently they've gone unaddressed which has allowed opportunistic behaviors to take hold for quite a while. people get legitimately mad about things and it's easier to give someone motivated somewhere to take that motivation than it is to motivate someone who doesn't super care in the first place.

Grassy Knowles fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 24, 2023

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
How much of the weird drama on this site is completely drummed up by the people claiming to be victims of it. Like ballpark. 99%??

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sebmojo posted:

There's one from mid 2021.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Koala's march was a very popular forums poster/moderater who had a lot of posting friends* that would frequently emptyquote her and talk about how good and cool her posts were.

*alts

She actually did help me when I was in real trouble (gave me money for food when I was homeless), so even though was she did was really embarrassing, I have trouble hating her.