Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Postman posted:

i'm now choosing to believe SPR is the one that dropped like $200 on avatars and pinned it on the pig av IK

OP I think it's possible that there might have been more than one mentally ill IK on tbis site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Postman posted:

i'm now choosing to believe SPR is the one that dropped like $200 on avatars and pinned it on the pig av IK

llmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

OP I think it's possible that there might have been more than one mentally ill IK on tbis site.
Possible though it does make me think SPR is responsible for the AI Bernies. Can someone check if those correlate with opinions on Glenn Greenwald?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

I don’t care but here are 100 posts about why I actually do care, each getting more progressively unhinged + I have an avatar of an M&M covered in coom and no I did not buy it for myself lol

Lol

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I don’t care but here are 100 posts about why I actually do care, each getting more progressively unhinged + I have an avatar of an M&M covered in coom and no I did not buy it for myself lol

loll

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Terrible Opinions posted:

Possible though it does make me think SPR is responsible for the AI Bernies. Can someone check if those correlate with opinions on Glenn Greenwald?

n-no

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Yakuza karaoke Baka Mitai with Kiryu singing and staring at a pic of skeleton tits

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Admins must be really head stratching over what to do with this incredibly easy to handle situation

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

The Postman posted:

Charlotte's Web but Charlotte trolls Wilbur

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

lmao

Sagas thread is BACK

copy
Jul 26, 2007

this morning kicks rear end lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
given multiple recent events i think we should rename the ik role to "women losing their stars"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

lmao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

rofl

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

CyberPingu posted:

Admins must be really head stratching over what to do with this incredibly easy to handle situation
If someone directly sasses an admin permaban is done immediately. If it's anything else it takes weeks. This is the truth since the time before time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

given multiple recent events i think we should rename the ik role to "women losing their stars"

Fallen Angels… 👼

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Admins are so used to Jeffrey blowing something up and leaving massive amounts of damage, that when he sets off a bomb like this they have no idea what to do.

Like a war movie where a dude takes off at a sprint through the open and all the enemy soldiers just stare and go "What the... Steve, you seein' this? You're seeing this, right? What the gently caress...."

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Terrible Opinions posted:

If someone directly sasses an admin permaban is done immediately. If it's anything else it takes weeks. This is the truth since the time before time.

Look she’s presumably embarrassed and we asked her not to post for a little bit and even said ‘please’, so why should we do anything? We have to wait until all the mods and admins get back from their tropical vacations to do anything.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Please get help, spr

Take like a month off from posting

Sagas thread is back, voted 5

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Admins are so used to Jeffrey blowing something up and leaving massive amounts of damage, that when he sets off a bomb like this they have no idea what to do.

Like a war movie where a dude takes off at a sprint through the open and all the enemy soldiers just stare and go "What the... Steve, you seein' this? You're seeing this, right? What the gently caress...."

https://youtu.be/76XTG6dFgx0

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Kchama posted:

Look she’s presumably embarrassed and we asked her not to post for a little bit and even said ‘please’, so why should we do anything? We have to wait until all the mods and admins get back from their tropical vacations to do anything.

look those airlines just hate refunding tickets, and these mai tais ain't gonna drink themselves.

incidentally, trying to get lufthansa to refund tickets to a conference that got canceled, so if anyone has any airline customer service tips, hmu.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

hmm 700 unread posts

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Lmfao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

haha what posted:

hmm 700 unread posts

It's all Yakuza chat, unfortunately, you haven't missed anything. There have been no developments on any aspect of the forums. All is well.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

haha what posted:

hmm 700 unread posts

its worth reading them all lol

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Lolling extremely that spr owned themselves just because they wanted to save $5.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:lmao: good morning everyone

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Re: Further punishment for SPR - Vyelkin mentioned in SAD that it's on the table once the flashbang someone dropped at spawn wears off.

vyelkin posted:

It's very possible. Forgive us if we take a moment to figure out the next step, this is such a bizarre situation that there isn't an established precedent or anything.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mr Teatime posted:

Lolling extremely that spr owned themselves just because they wanted to save $5.

Lmao

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

you could just post the quote, not the screenshot of the quote being used in the introduction to baldur's gate: enhanced edition

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr Teatime posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arivia posted:

you could just post the quote, not the screenshot of the quote being used in the introduction to baldur's gate: enhanced edition

Lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
five. five dollar. five dollar terf av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Arivia posted:

Lol