Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

hey. hows it going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

You should be able to buy yourself stupid avatars and blame it on someone else. In that hypothetical situation it would be very hilarious if anyone ever found out it was you, but lol calm down people. If your reaction to this news is anything other than the stupid bitch gif from Its Always Sunny then I’m sorry brother but you simply care way too much.

I think it’s kinda epic too but some of them are known career-enders so you know. But it’s epic new lore. Frankly I think even Koala March would have been perfectly punished by continuing to post and getting rightly flamed all the time.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
SPR about to strafe GBS in an A10 Warthog and plows into the ground nose first

"we did it, we saved GBS!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’d be less disappointed if I didn’t have a feeling she was someone seriously telling everyone how wrong it is to frame your adversaries but hell… I love a good framing.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Wormskull posted:

I think it’s kinda epic too but some of them are known career-enders so you know. But it’s epic new lore. Frankly I think even Koala March would have been perfectly punished by continuing to post and getting rightly flamed all the time.

Letting narcissistic manipulators like KM hang around is a loving terrible idea.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

this is the best loving forum, lmao forever

American McGay posted:

You should be able to buy yourself stupid avatars and blame it on someone else. In that hypothetical situation it would be very hilarious if anyone ever found out it was you, but lol calm down people. If your reaction to this news is anything other than the stupid bitch gif from Its Always Sunny then I’m sorry brother but you simply care way too much.

no. like I know it’s easy for things to get lost in a thread like this but what SPR was doing was really not okay for reasons Endorph and other posters have already laid out really succinctly and I encourage you to check them out

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Yeah, letting KM hang around to be forever dunked on by everyone would definitely be Cool & good. Known for posting gifs of black women and making petty racists angry, I don't see any way in which it could go wrong.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I need to stop posting. I'm getting too loving randy baby!!!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

from one skeleton to another well hey there baby

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
Just woke up (work pacific hours and am a goblin leave me alone) what’s going on th-

:catstare:

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

I believe it’s actually called a ‘Wakanda con’.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Mr Teatime posted:

holy poo poo

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

skeleton warrior posted:

from one skeleton to another well hey there baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvFE1xqXT4

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mr Teatime posted:

Lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mr Teatime posted:

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

jesus christ lol

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mr Teatime posted:

:sbahj:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/T533RGT.mp4

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

please add sf jiggle physics to the skellie boobs i have a big skellie boob fetish

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Mr Teatime posted:

lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Mr Teatime posted:

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Mr Teatime posted:

lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mr Teatime posted:

lmao goddamn

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Laughing at all the funny posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thank you for continuing to hold the fire.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

any of these guys bothering you…?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
lmao to all of this

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
La Parka ftw.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmfao

also what did i miss lol :ohno:

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Mr Teatime posted:

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

holy poo poo