Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Upgrade posted:

… how … it’s a point in click puzzle game. Am I not remembering this game right? You just clicked on shapes to align a big machine right??

as I understand it the RP wasn't written by the goon(s), which makes it even funnier because it means they found a a Riven: the sequel to Myst roleplay with player character sex dolls and went yeah, this is good stuff, this is the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

TheSwizzler posted:

I like ya FNLN but you're an incredibly earnest dweeb

I love earnest posting and effort posting :shobon: it is pivotal to post with love and joy in ur heart

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Sleng Teng posted:

You've got bad vibes, man.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.
the post understander has logged on

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
help our ik is gone due to recent events but someone needs to destroy this person before more people quote them and make me read their posts repeatedly.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Sleng Teng posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

freeasinbeer posted:

Didn’t she also poo poo over both of the misogyny threads, and then open a holodomor denial style one in cspam????

Edit: Which then led to this whole thing after she tried to bring drama into this thread because she claimed the gbs thread was mean to her and bought the AV?

Transphobia is hosed up, and maybe now that she’s not making GBS threads the discussion up in SAD, or around to fake us out with poo poo in order to own someone she dislikes, please bring it up so that we can push to have stuff in place. Tracking Avatar buys is a great place to start and something that I’d love to see personally. Would love to see what else we can do!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sleng Teng posted:

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

my bony fealty posted:

as I understand it the RP wasn't written by the goon(s), which makes it even funnier because it means they found a a Riven: the sequel to Myst roleplay with player character sex dolls and went yeah, this is good stuff, this is the one

humanity is a tapestry

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

JEEZUS

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

i think podima was involved in a LARP (yes, really) with these characters/plot but it fell apart before any kind of conclusion and he was so invested in the riven the sequel to myst sex RP that he and his friends corraled a bunch of goons into living out the RP podima never got to have

hence the complete refusal to let goons tweak any of it if they were put off by any of the concepts and the attempts to downplay/hide it from people they thought would be put off by it

which even if it was just a normal rp and not a weird sexdoll one would still be insanely weird behavior

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Upgrade posted:

… how … it’s a point in click puzzle game. Am I not remembering this game right? You just clicked on shapes to align a big machine right??

you fool, you never stopped to question what those shapes would do when aligned on the big machine!!

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
imagine looking at hundreds of posts of people just having an enormous good time and thinking "yeah, those motherfuckers are mad as hell"

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

What *won't* those shapes do, you mean.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the myst sex LARP

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Endorph posted:

i think podima was involved in a LARP (yes, really) with these characters/plot but it fell apart before any kind of conclusion and he was so invested in the riven the sequel to myst sex RP that he and his friends corraled a bunch of goons into living out the RP podima never got to have

hence the complete refusal to let goons tweak any of it if they were put off by any of the concepts and the attempts to downplay/hide it from people they thought would be put off by it

which even if it was just a normal rp and not a weird sexdoll one would still be insanely weird behavior

lol come on

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

ulvir posted:

yes, the creep made a live RPG of it where a character made sex doll-copies of their friends

I just want to clarify; someone else made a live RPG of it, and they were the ones who made up the Korean sex doll autist. What Podima and their even more demented friend did was to take this template and adapt it for Discord use.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

my bony fealty posted:

The one with the player character sex dolls was apparently a, like, Sailor Moon high school reunion RP. The Riven game was peramene's baby, which is why he kramered into the thread to take credit for it.

peramene posted:

I want to be absolutely clear about this, because I see that this is already devolving into the same inane nonsense it devolved into last time Bees tried this on my discord server.

I ran Riven. Podima assisted, often kicking and screaming, to make my dream a reality. It was, largely, still a tremendous failure.

He is not responsible. I am the OP on the forum thread. I am the owner of the discord server. (idiots)

Conflating these two games and hiding my ownership of Riven was willfully manipulative, of the exact sort of character I have come to expect from Bees et al.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

there were two separate rp discords, one was riven: the sequel to mist and the other one was based off some made up larp thing called infinite magic glories, reading about the setting gave me extremely heavy magical girl anime vibes. the latter is the one where the autistic character had superpowers that he used to make sex dolls of girls he likes.

jesus this website lol.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Isn't the autistic sexdoll maker RP a different RP from the RIVEN RP?

Like there were two bad RPs?

e: beaten

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ripping off podima's mask and revealing that he was bust rodd all along

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sleng Teng posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

AW SON OF A BITCH

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

*aligning the final shape into place to activate the thing labeled Big sex robot Machine, then frantically trying to undo the final shape when i realize what's traveling down the conveyor belts*

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Bust Podd

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lumbermouth posted:

The one with the player character sex dolls was apparently a, like, Sailor Moon high school reunion RP. The Riven game was peramene's baby, which is why he kramered into the thread to take credit for it.

peramene posted:

I want to be absolutely clear about this, because I see that this is already devolving into the same inane nonsense it devolved into last time Bees tried this on my discord server.

I ran Riven. Podima assisted, often kicking and screaming, to make my dream a reality. It was, largely, still a tremendous failure.

He is not responsible. I am the OP on the forum thread. I am the owner of the discord server. (idiots)

Conflating these two games and hiding my ownership of Riven was willfully manipulative, of the exact sort of character I have come to expect from Bees et al.

oh hey, thanks. you're loving late. you started off with a misrepresentation that better served your narrative, and now you're walking it back. anything else you want to clarify?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHneG5YSuxY

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

I'm very late to this, but l-loving-mao

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

catching up on this thread was an insanely hilarious hour that I will never be able to explain to someone outside something awful. best ten bucks ever spent

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

how come when I read your posts, I get the vibe that you're aware at all times how far 500 ft is away from a school?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

doingitwrong posted:

Isn't the autistic sexdoll maker RP a different RP from the RIVEN RP?

Like there were two bad RPs?

e: beaten

As far as it was explained, yes.
Still gonna lol at the concept of a Riven, the sequel to Myst centric RP with horny rear end goons

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

ACTIONABLE THREAT

i am going to grab this user and break their spine over my knee, a reference to a pivotal scene in The Dark Knight Rises. i reported some of his posts and other people got some of his too, all of them (presumably) telling the mods and admins something akin to "hey, this guy is using the sagas thread for forums beef. you told us thats the exact thing that got it shut down so please handle it". the fact that they have since done nothing means they have allowed me to perform this act of actionable violence, and condone it as well. namaste.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Finally caught up

lmao at everything

Though I hope spr gets the help she needs (far away from the internet)

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Boba Pearl posted:

how come when I read your posts, I get the vibe that you're aware at all times how far 500 ft is away from a school?

Speaking of avatars, your new one is cool.

Edit: Post was a bit much though

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

I mean I guess the insane politics subforums have somehow managed to make “lol”, “lmao” etc be signifiers of “I am incredibly Not Mad” but when people are emptyquoting jokes or posting “lol” they are genuinely having a chuckle.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

I understand you're upset but accusing people of being pedophiles is not the way to go.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Boba Pearl posted:

it’s not that deep, they’re going through a bad time right now.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Finally caught up

lmao at everything

Though I hope spr gets the help she needs (far away from the internet)

pretty much that yeah

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Lmfao at all of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

brought to you by iHeartRadio