Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

Koirhor posted:

Can we just go back to letting doctors prescribe the gently caress out of pharmaceutical grade opiods instead of killer street drugs without any lab testing?

Just coax the Lope past the blood-brain barrier like in TCC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nonsense posted:

everything is going to banned

finally

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

its prolly true derails happen a lot but im glad its mayo pete absolutely eating poo poo for it

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Justin Tyme posted:

its prolly true derails happen a lot but im glad its mayo pete absolutely eating poo poo for it

yeah but like... should they happen a lot?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
FlapYoJacks imagine I gave you a 1 day probation for the successful goon saga.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
cool cool cool. horse tranquilizers but flesh rotting this time.

Guess ivermectin just isn’t packing the same punch it used to.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

triple sulk posted:

it's truly some resident evil poo poo and a ton of the fentanyl is laced with this stuff now. it is really not an exaggeration how large a crisis it is

im gunna call bullshit because it often costs more money to lace and is a net negative to kill your clientele. i don't think in the entire history of drugs has lacing ever been a real thing because it costs more money. that doesn't mean poo poo can't be cut with garbage or a different cheaper drug. i mean im sure it's happened, but it' slike those cops SKITTLES ARE LACED media panic, its like one incident blown out.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

triple sulk posted:

it's truly some resident evil poo poo and a ton of the fentanyl is laced with this stuff now. it is really not an exaggeration how large a crisis it is

EXTREMELY NSFL, DO NOT LOOK, I AM EVEN MAKING IT NON-CLICKABLE

https: //www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingAsFuck/comments/11a3owr/xylazineinduced_tranq_skin_ulcers/

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

triple sulk posted:

https: //www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingAsFuck/comments/11a3owr/xylazineinduced_tranq_skin_ulcers/

Someone upthread mentioned krokadil and this looks almost exactly like that type of images being passed around back when that was a thing

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

im gunna call bullshit because it often costs more money to lace and is a net negative to kill your clientele. i don't think in the entire history of drugs has lacing ever been a real thing because it costs more money. that doesn't mean poo poo can't be cut with garbage or a different cheaper drug. i mean im sure it's happened, but it' slike those cops SKITTLES ARE LACED media panic, its like one incident blown out.

yeah. the smugglers and wholesale dealers are using a cheaper, easier to obtain but still active substance as a diluent

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

triple sulk posted:

How is it localized to the forearm like that? Was that an injection site?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Xaris posted:

Nah, it's legit. It's added to make the drug high stronger.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S037687162200117X?via%3Dihub

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Koirhor posted:

Can we just go back to letting doctors prescribe the gently caress out of pharmaceutical grade opiods instead of killer street drugs without any lab testing?

they could do that but people can't have fun in our hellscape and also I'm sure the elites are happy to cull the undesirables just like with the crack epidemic

it's probably the cia putting that stuff in the fent and selling it as heroin, I'm sure we'll find out in 20 years

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

oh well, i guess i was wrong then. fent is already dirt cheap so it doesn't make sense to cut it

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Xaris posted:

oh well, i guess i was wrong then. fent is already dirt cheap so it doesn't make sense to cut it

Profit

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pittsburgh Krokadil Cloud

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Paradoxish posted:

yeah but like... should they happen a lot?

of course not and its sad/embarrassing it does so much here vs the rest of the world, silver linings and all that

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

even killing americans through drug ODs needs to find ways to skim at the top to hit this quarter

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Xaris posted:

In my area we’re having a real problem with drugs being cut with whitening agents to make it seem higher grade than it is. Lots of skin rot caused by levamisole and other such agents. It’s definitely a real thing but often done to scam lower level dealers into thinking they’re getting the good stuff.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

most boring day for number in weeks. sad

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Xaris posted:

There was one poisoned Halloween candy incident, it was in the 70's, and it was the father of the kids who got poisoned who did it.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

new breaking bad style show but instead of cooking meth its importing the highest purity fentanyl from china, nu walt has to lay low and nu jesse buys low quality fent off alibaba in his absence

DementiaEncarnate
Mar 27, 2023

by Fritz the Horse

Maed posted:

they could do that but people can't have fun in our hellscape and also I'm sure the elites are happy to cull the undesirables just like with the crack epidemic

it's probably the cia putting that stuff in the fent and selling it as heroin, I'm sure we'll find out in 20 years

what's the arguments against crack?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
elon please fix the trains :pray:

DementiaEncarnate
Mar 27, 2023

by Fritz the Horse
i'm more of an opium smoker than a fent head :allears:

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain

Chillgamesh posted:

How is it localized to the forearm like that? Was that an injection site?

Sounds like xylazine causes restricted bloodflow in the extremities, so on top of random necrotic ulcers, it can impede the healing of existing wounds. A small cut on the forearm never heals, gets infected, and blows up into something like this. So yeah, could be an injection site.

Is this poo poo cheap? Fent is already the cheap+potent cutting agent, where’s the incentive for cutting it further?

KillerFuzzball has issued a correction as of 19:07 on Mar 27, 2023

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

DementiaEncarnate posted:

it's whack

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain
quote != edit

DementiaEncarnate
Mar 27, 2023

by Fritz the Horse

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

sure the water might be toxic and the trains are all crashing and peoples' arms are rotting off but the government is on top of the real problem: banks needing bailouts

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Woke Mind Virus posted:

the banking system is strong and stable. other systems however..l

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i am harry posted:

jesus christ will you stop talking about yourself for one day on this forum

he's going for #1 on the ignore list

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

we have hordes of wild turkeys and deer here in berkeley. no need to move to bumfuck nowhere for deer

also mountain lions

each year the turkeys come up from the mississippi river basin more and more. a few times they've been out in front of our entry door, or walking around on the sidewalk lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/verge/status/1640117962664292355

Stock is down 2.5% 📉

I say unless there's a way to flaunt it off like with a watch then no one will care. But since reality is loving dumb, everyone will go buy it.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 19:19 on Mar 27, 2023

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Apple is about to get owned by Google Glass 2.0 and everyone involved sees it coming

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
lol the headline alone on this is too much

https://twitter.com/BusinessInsider/status/1640407331606282240

quote:

Brandtzæg said that he had considered whether it was a coincidence that Chinese-owned TikTok was impeding the expansion of an arms company.

"I will not rule out that it's not by pure coincidence that this activity is close to a defence company," he said. "I can't rule it out."

The Chinese are undermining western arms supply chains with a vast and expensive army of dancing PAWGs

text editor has issued a correction as of 19:25 on Mar 27, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
tiktok is a known peace troll

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

DementiaEncarnate posted:

huh? it's crack, it gets you high, seems fine to me

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

elon please fix the trains :pray:

can't, too busy fixing semis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DementiaEncarnate
Mar 27, 2023

by Fritz the Horse

Radirot posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/verge/status/1640117962664292355

Stock is down 2.5% 📉

I say unless there's a way to flaunt it off like with a watch then no one will care. But since reality is loving dumb, everyone will go buy it.

those are the old days. it'll flop like the Homepod. the United States is a doomed decrepit corpse