Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

so that's why Slater always straddled his chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Aramis posted:

You got to admire the guts of an admitted cadaver molester claiming to be in the cadaver lab by accident.

I have been in a cold room at a funeral home with at least 8-folks on gurneys.

Nothing there can happen by accident.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

PainterofCrap posted:

I have been in a cold room at a funeral home with at least 8-folks on gurneys.

Nothing there can happen by accident.

What about 80's style whacky ghost hi-jinx! Oh what will those kind hearted but very stupid and foolish ghosts get up to next!

If no accidentally spooky but fun shenanigans happens the local youth rec-center will never be saved from that evil developer!!!

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Hirayuki posted:

Donald-sama :eng101:

"donald mcdonald" pisses me off everytime i remember it. especially since this dude was the first native english teacher in japan.

related bad renaming of something in japan

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think by now anatomy is pretty much figured out. What is she trying to prove?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That she's had a very sad sex life.

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!

Blue_Waffle.jpg

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

https://mobile.twitter.com/GRITCULT/status/1640709313894182912

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE
terror

even better with sound effects: https://mobile.twitter.com/bigpapawarrior/status/1640761568098144258

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So my dream of watching my favorite goon generated Seinfeld scenes https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4019584
is at hand?
Blessed IMO.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Aramis posted:

You got to admire the guts of an admitted cadaver molester claiming to be in the cadaver lab by accident.

https://twitter.com/reactjpg/status/1572626549043761153

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's so funny. People use to think that people were weird (or lovely) on the internet because of anonymity. But that's not the case at all apparently! People will tweet the wildest poo poo with a picture of them smiling in their PFP and their real name as their handle. Bonkers

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I have no idea why goons on somethingawful should be surprised that people in this world are weird and hella weird. Maybe they think they're the exception. Buddy,

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I guess I was naive to think posting your crimes to social media was a dumb teen thing, and I see that now.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

I think by now anatomy is pretty much figured out. What is she trying to prove?

FWIW there's been a few discoveries, reclassifications, etc. that happened, they're just not as well known as potential new drugs, treatments, and so on. For example in 2019 or thereabouts they discovered bones have a capillary network too after identifying it first in mice. If i'm also not mistaken there was a new corneal layer known as Dua's layer discovered in 2013. There's still things to know or understand better, even if we have a nearly complete picture of human anatomy known to us at the moment.

zone fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Mar 29, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Karate Bastard posted:

I have no idea why goons on somethingawful should be surprised that people in this world are weird and hella weird. Maybe they think they're the exception. Buddy,

Who said I was surprised? I've noticed this poo poo for a long time now

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

<:mad:>

ok fine I'm mad

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

zone posted:

FWIW there's been a few discoveries, reclassifications, etc. that happened, they're just not as well known as potential new drugs, treatments, and so on. For example in 2019 or thereabouts they discovered bones have a capillary network too after identifying it first in mice. If i'm also not mistaken there was a new corneal layer known as Dua's layer discovered in 2013. There's still things to know or understand better, even if we have a nearly complete picture of human anatomy known to us at the moment.

That's cool as hell.

Now, to finger this corpse *splut*

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.
*sounds of pickled mayo*

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

dr_rat posted:

What about 80's style whacky ghost hi-jinx! Oh what will those kind hearted but very stupid and foolish ghosts get up to next!

If no accidentally spooky but fun shenanigans happens the local youth rec-center will never be saved from that evil developer!!!

Ash vs Evil Dead had something like this but I think it might be too much, even for this thread.

Content warning for penis and something that is kind of hard to describe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSELcEjlcU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

limp_cheese posted:

Ash vs Evil Dead had something like this but I think it might be too much, even for this thread.

This redefines true horror.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

limp_cheese posted:

loving LMAO!

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

limp_cheese posted:

knew exactly what scene this was going to be before clicking. It's fun to read the content warnings on IMDB for this show, basically every episode says "the most violent episode so far".

not up the the butt!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Karate Bastard posted:

Me, John Q. Morgue: buddy, they don't even let ME fingerblast the corpses!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

I tripped and fell right into this corpse pile!

Oh, you think corpses are your ally. But you merely adopted them; I was born in them, molded by them. I didn't see warm flesh until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The dead bodies betray you, because they belong to me!

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Takes No Damage posted:

Oh, you think corpses are your ally. But you merely adopted them; I was born in them, molded by them. I didn't see warm flesh until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The dead bodies betray you, because they belong to me!

jesus christ, trigger warning that poo poo.

sharlto copley, :barf:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

I cannot but admire the craftsmanship gone into that expression alone.
I mean look at it.
Theres some trauma set in oil right there.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Techbros reinvent nature.

Just as good as real trees except a box of algae doesn't provide shade or homes for animals or happiness for anyone.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

lobsterminator posted:

Just as good as real trees except a box of algae doesn't provide shade or homes for animals or happiness for anyone.

https://twitter.com/mikerugnetta/status/1641247196753403906?t=h0USwzYEy9eW6IO-7fWCjg&s=19

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lobsterminator posted:

Have they said why this alternative is needed? Did no one tell them nature was already 'disrupted'?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mr. Fix It posted:

jesus christ, trigger warning that poo poo.

sharlto copley, :barf:

It's okay, they are just actors pretending to be dead.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Grow a loving bush you morons

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Sharlto Coplay owns. It’s cursed to hate him

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Regarde Aduck posted:

Have they said why this alternative is needed? Did no one tell them nature was already 'disrupted'?

Yeah it can fit into spaces where a tree wouldn't work and it can work year round even places with cold winters. Each one cleans the air about as well as 2 10 year old trees.

More expensive to plant and maintain though.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Would be cool to put them in sahara to make biodiesel.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/queercus_durata/status/1641248560061743104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
You know what would actually help? Fewer cars.

e:

Or this. This totally solves it.

Nothing more to be done.