Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Murgos posted:

Trumps insane lawyers making the dumbest claims in their filing just to eke out a few more weeks of delay has really done a number on many Americans already dubious grasp on the criminal justice system.

Like, Trump just filed a brief that the Georgia grand jury is illegal because it violates his rights of due process and despite that this is laughable these fools just lap it up.

“I’m about to be arrested and that would be bad for me so you can’t do that” is the crux of the argument.
They are going to arrest me for something that I haven't even been convicted of, like how does that make any sense?!?!

One of my favorite dumb person arguments is "that prosecutor is/was out to get me". Well, yeah, that is literally their job. It's right there in the name!

Lord knows I've been burned before by getting excited about impending legal action (remember the Mueller report? or Fitzmas?) but watching wingnuts shriek and squirm over the last few weeks about Strong Daddy possibly getting perp walked has been a balm to my soul. Got a bottle of cheap champagne chilling in my fridge just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I like kit kat’s interpretation that secret service agents would be jailed with him, like some emperor taking slaves with him to the tomb. In the lovely hypothetical he does somehow sit in a prison cell, I’d be curious what secret service protection would look like in that situation

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Pontius Pilate posted:

I like kit kat’s interpretation that secret service agents would be jailed with him, like some emperor taking slaves with him to the tomb. In the lovely hypothetical he does somehow sit in a prison cell, I’d be curious what secret service protection would look like in that situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Bs3qNJMNk

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
BREAKING | Active Shooter - Nashville, TN: 3 children, 2 adults dead following ‘active shooter’ incident at Green Hills school; shooter also dead

:sigh:

quote:

To: know.your.why
Why, why, why? What "problem" was this supposed to solve?

If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.—Matthew 18:6

5 posted on 03/27/2023 10:17:55 AM PDT by Governor Dinwiddie (LORD, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Satan is running amuck.

6 posted on 03/27/2023 10:17:59 AM PDT by fwdude (Society has been fully polarized now, and you have to decide on which pole you want to be found.)

quote:

this is what happens when liberals refuse to lock up the criminals and the insane.

7 posted on 03/27/2023 10:18:55 AM PDT by TexasFreeper2009

Do I even to say "gently caress You, Freep!" at this point?

quote:

To: 1Old Pro

Female Shooter. Trans?

11 posted on 03/27/2023 10:21:52 AM PDT by cowboyusa (There is no co- existence with Pinks and Reds)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: laplata

A real woman or ...?

17 posted on 03/27/2023 10:24:14 AM PDT by 17th Miss Regt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

:fry:

quote:

It never ends.

It was a FEMALE shooter ... in her “teens”...2 long guns and one handgun.

Tg we have the usual insipid “thoughts and prayers”.

Too bad we dont have anything else to stop this madness.

You know this will happen again and again....

16 posted on 03/27/2023 10:23:44 AM PDT by xyz2

quote:

To: xyz2

the usual insipid “thoughts and prayers”

you smell like a lefty turd.

428 posted on 03/27/2023 12:48:42 PM PDT by hellinahandcart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

And at this point, just what else is there we are supposed to do?

Why do you despise prayer so much and people reaching out inn compassion?

What is wrong with you?

464 posted on 03/27/2023 1:07:39 PM PDT by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith….)

quote:

It's a lot better then jerking off like a crazed monkey over how well the deaths of these children advances your gun-grabbing agenda, troll.

571 posted on 03/27/2023 2:01:30 PM PDT by grey_whiskers ( The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

quote:

Well, lets see...

Lets Blame

Trans girls
ENABLER DEEP STATE RATS
Drugs.
Homeless.
Illegal immigration.
Inflation.

Anyone want to blame the insanity of the availability of guns?

Or having the parents being forced and responsible for locking up guns?

She had “2 assault rifles” and a hand gun. (no bazooka)

Before you go on, I own a Glock19

63 posted on 03/27/2023 10:38:53 AM PDT by xyz2

https://freerepublic.com/~xyz2/ posted:

This account has been banned or suspended.

quote:

Mass shootings seem to escalate when the ENABLER DEEP STATE RATS are in power. COINCIDENCE? I think not!

21 posted on 03/27/2023 10:25:06 AM PDT by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

To: cowboyusa

Or gender confused? along with all the drugs they are given we are literally training kids to be mentally incompetent instead of providing them the help they need.
23 posted on 03/27/2023 10:26:19 AM PDT by 1Old Pro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Hi Kit Cat!

quote:

BIG PHARMA is putting far too many of these kids on mood altering drugs, EVERYONE of these young shooters was on these type of prescribed drugs!! There is something here YET it will never be investigated OR brought to the forefront BECAUSE big Pharma OWNS the MSM, and ALL of our health agencies in government!! Big Pharma is killing people far more than guns HOWEVER we must protect them at all costs!! Disgusting!!!

36 posted on 03/27/2023 10:30:48 AM PDT by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mware

Christian School. Muslum attack?

40 posted on 03/27/2023 10:31:45 AM PDT by cowboyusa (There is no co- existence with Pinks and Reds)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cowboyusa

OMG I hope they didn’t assume the shooter’s gender. That would be horrific and would certainly be the lead story. Bless the misgendered shooter and everything that that he/she had to suffer.(s/c off)

43 posted on 03/27/2023 10:32:15 AM PDT by fightin kentuckian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: laplata

That’s highly unusual if it’s a real woman and not a tranny.

44 posted on 03/27/2023 10:32:51 AM PDT by packagingguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

LEGACY FROM PARTICIPATION TROPHIES

59 posted on 03/27/2023 10:37:05 AM PDT by ridesthemiles
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cyclotic

“teenage girl” with a penis, probably.

95 posted on 03/27/2023 10:50:11 AM PDT by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 93 | View Replies]

quote:

To: caww

Perhaps home schooling is the way to go because protecting children is no longer a priority in this country.

Just the opposite, we are teaching them to be confused, about just about everything, even their gender. We are filling their heads with endless climate change garbage and then when they exhibit obvious Red flags we ignore them.

98 posted on 03/27/2023 10:50:32 AM PDT by 1Old Pro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies]

quote:

DU is that way. An Assult Wepons Ban means Civil War.

123 posted on 03/27/2023 10:57:02 AM PDT by cowboyusa (There is no co- existence with Pinks and Reds)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 100 | View Replies]

It just never ends

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jagged Jim posted:

It just never ends

And it's always worse. :(

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I kind of want to know what xyz2 did after that.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

This poo poo is so cringey good god

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Everything we know about transgender Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale
... came for four Chan

quote:

To: FreedomPoster; Pelham; Travis McGee; nopardons

I live here as u know and I’m typing three miles from the church at Hillsboro and Harding place/ Battery lane

I’m in Brentwood past four months we sold the little horse farm in Franklin

My wife knows a lot of those folks there including one with kids there who was in her belle meade store when News broke

Rib (who was with me but her manager was at store )sez she dropped bags and bolted in hysterics to her car

I’m sure it was difficult to get through given they blocked a half mile every direction and took surviving kids to our city church woodmont Baptist where all ours did preschool

We’ve gotten a lot if news and my oldest son has monitored four Chan all day too

There was some confusion about the sex direction early on

There is a ton of info out there about

Her progressivism

Her activist folks

Lived in pricey very left wing Belmont 12 south district which is like sylvan park or east Nashville extremely left wing but expensive bungalows and Victorians and new tall and skinnys one million up

Her manifestos and social media excess

Apparently she’d told someone

Word was some girls at my sons high school knew some girl had told about casing the other school which I bet was another Christian school likely catholic or Nashville Christian which have armed security

My sixteen year old knew her name at 11:15 but asked me not to post it cause he was unsure

His whole school knew

I suspect some communication tween Audrey and trans activist groups threats here after Tenneseee legislative actions of late

The local media especially fox has been forthcoming

National media trying to kill it but may fail

Twitter is not encumbering is

Meta is

Tn legislature will act on this

The governor is GOPe weak who knows

Police while very woke generally at top have been pretty frank and their response time from call to kill at 14 minutes is praiseworthy

That’s about all I know or surmise

But more will come out

They are questioning everyone

Where is the Dylan Root hate crime Garland?

Won’t happen

Ain’t black or a temple or mosque

I hope I eat those words

I can’t imagine those poor parents just horrible

I’ve been here 26 years now

Most rattled I’ve seen the place esp the women

My wife was freaked out I tell you

A propanalol and Valium day they almost closed up

Holly Williams an associate of my rib shut hers for the day

The effect here was like 9-11

On everyone’s mind

Worse than the 2010 flood or the downtown bombed two years ago

I think we have a freeper goes to that church

I thank god the crazy girl was no crack or super determined shot

With her arms and ammo she could have killed 30-40 kids in ten minutes east

It’s not all about me but I won’t forget it ever when we got the news

We were going to Noshville to eat brunch and wifey got call from her Monday manager and turned pale and teary

I knew it was bad and close to home

That was my neighborhood 1996-2009 and now is again largely

194 posted on 3/28/2023, 6:16:32 AM by wardaddy (Truth is treason in the Empire of lies)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 189 | View Replies]

:catstare:

quote:

To: Veto!

The killer Audrey Hale is a hater, an evil person. Miss Hale deliberately planned to murder innocent people. Is her hate a typical characteristic of “transgender” people?

148 posted on 3/27/2023, 10:39:41 PM by Yolanda (Jussie Smollett hoa)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Yolanda

YES. I can speak from experience. My niece is transitioning from a lovely young woman to a male. “She” just recently had her breasts removed and celebrated with a cake decorated with breasts. She is full of hate. She has alienated the family or anyone that disagrees with her. My sister, her aunt, was diagnosed with breast cancer in both breasts over a year ago. My sister sent my niece a bible for Christmas. My niece labeled it a hate crime and posted such on Facebook. She is a sick individual who is full of hate and has been brainwashed by liberal therapists. Of this we have no doubt. P.S. Her operations are being fully funded by your tax dollars. She also does not work but sucks off the tit of the government.

155 posted on 3/27/2023, 10:53:42 PM by NeverTyranny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 148 | View Replies]

quote:

To: NeverTyranny

I’m so sorry for your niece and your family. These kids (and mentally most of them are still “kids”, even if 28 years old) need Jesus. They are in a cult. And worse - many of the people in America, and most in the medical and therapy fields have drunk the Koolaid. I have no doubt with her artistic abilities and lack of friends that she was on the autism spectrum or other mental health issue that was not being treated properly. Instead - it manifested itself as gender dysphoria and she was treated (wrongly and poorly) for that.

209 posted on 3/28/2023, 6:22:16 PM by 21twelve (Ever Vigilant. Never Fearful.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 155 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 21twelve

Thank you. I appreciate it. I agree with you on cult. Either you agree with them, or you are hated and told to shut up. There is no discussion whatsoever.

211 posted on 03/28/2023 12:35:48 PM PDT by NeverTyranny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 209 | View Replies ]

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

my oldest son has monitored four Chan all day
jfc

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

I smell toast.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Yeah, trans people are the ones full of hatred. Right. Sure. Uh-huh. "Maybe stop killing me and let me live my life that does nothing to you?" So much hatred.

"Every accusation a confession" is still going strong with these people.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
What was with the one guy's references to 'rib' is that some weird Bible thing for wife?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Captain Monkey posted:

What was with the one guy's references to 'rib' is that some weird Bible thing for wife?

Bingo.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Captain Monkey posted:

Something something Eve was created from Adam's rib something something I own my wimmins :bahgawd:

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Zwabu posted:

quote:

my oldest son has monitored four Chan all day
jfc

I wonder how common this dynamic is these days. My mother would fit right in with the freepers, but she's too computer-illiterate to post on anything but Facebook. Unfortunately for us, my adult sister (never employed, zero friends, not on speaking terms with half the family, barely leaves the house, emotionally abusive, stares at a computer screen all day as misplaced resentment builds over the years) is there 24/7 to act as a pipeline for the internet sewage that my mom wouldn't be able to access on her own.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Warmachine posted:

Something something Eve was created from Adam's rib something something I own my wimmins :bahgawd:

Wait what Adam's wife was a clone of him?

Sounds pretty gay

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

VitalSigns posted:

Wait what Adam's wife was a clone of him?

Sounds pretty gay

Unless Eve was trans.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"here is the shooter's manifesto. it quotes trump, tucker carlson, it includes four chan memes and includes excerpts from ben shapiro's book"
"meaningless lone wolf stuff"
"this person had a rainbow flag sticker on their binde-"
"woke lefty ban all people like them!!!!"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Adam was created intersexed and God just split the male and female bits to make both Adam and Eve.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

InsertPotPun posted:

"here is the shooter's manifesto. it quotes trump, tucker carlson, it includes four chan memes and includes excerpts from ben shapiro's book"
"meaningless lone wolf stuff"
"this person had a rainbow flag sticker on their binde-"
"woke lefty ban all people like them!!!!"

It's pretty incredible that this here US and A has had more mass shootings than days in my life, and somehow each and every one was bought and paid for by none other than Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, in cahoots to do another false flag

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It's pretty incredible that this here US and A has had more mass shootings than days in my life, and somehow each and every one was bought and paid for by none other than Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, in cahoots to do another false flag

You forgot George Soros the real power behind the curtain.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Adam was created intersexed and God just split the male and female bits to make both Adam and Eve.

Oooh, we got us an alchemist in here.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

the two genders are sulphur and mercury

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Freep: my oldest son has monitored four Chan all day too

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Blotto_Otter posted:

I wonder how common this dynamic is these days. My mother would fit right in with the freepers, but she's too computer-illiterate to post on anything but Facebook. Unfortunately for us, my adult sister (never employed, zero friends, not on speaking terms with half the family, barely leaves the house, emotionally abusive, stares at a computer screen all day as misplaced resentment builds over the years) is there 24/7 to act as a pipeline for the internet sewage that my mom wouldn't be able to access on her own.
There isn't a barrier between internet culture and reality anymore imo so I would assume it's extremely common. I've definitely seen screens of 4chan posted directly on their site so they really don't need to hear about it from their kids. If it spikes their dopamine they'll share it without having the slightest thought as to where it comes from.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Oooh, we got us an alchemist in here.
It is a midrash that is based the fact that tzela, rib, also gets used to mean "side" in eg Ex 26:20:

https://www.sefaria.org/Bereishit_Rabbah.8.11?lang=bi

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I hope Freep's servers crash with the oncoming wave of angry posts

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

change my name posted:

I hope Freep's servers crash with the oncoming wave of angry posts

This is how I learn about the indictment?

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Safety Dance posted:

You and me both!

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Do we have tear and anger harvesting capacity on this scale on such short notice?

I mean, we don't want freeper tears and hostility to lie fallow in the fields. Who knows what it will do to the ecology..

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Safety Dance posted:

it's usually the simpson's thread

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

BlackIronHeart posted:

You and me both!

And I also, lol.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

InsertPotPun posted:

it's usually the simpson's thread

Or the schadenfreude thread.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Grand Jury Votes to Indict Donald Trump in New York
Scraped the thread, searched for 'kill' and this was the first result.

quote:

To: stockpirate
Be peaceful until you can no longer be peaceful, then unleash hell.

The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone.

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide.

They are literally killing off who they used to be.

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.

They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.
266 posted on 3/30/2023, 10:19:18 PM by Lazamataz (The firearms I own today, are the firearms I will die with. How I die will be up to them.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 239 | View Replies]
I see they're handling it well!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
the Men who just wanted to be left alone on Thanksgiving

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“I tried to live a peaceful life. An honest life untroubled and unconcerned with the greater world. And then they took it all away… by indicting a billionaire for illegally using campaign money to pay a porn star for her silence after cheating on his wife with her.”

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Guavanaut posted:

the Men who just wanted to be left alone on Thanksgiving

That's a thread title if I've ever seen one :stwoon:

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Yeah I'm confused by that, too. Donald Trump does not "want to be left alone" except in the sense that he probably does not want to go to prison.

Do they view Donald Trump as some kind of Cincinnatus? Surely not. Even to his cultists, they must acknowledge that he wants power back. That's, like, his whole shtick and has been for two years.

I know Trump is a protean construct who is whatever they need him to be in that moment, but this is some real "war is peace" stuff. He is literally campaigning to be President!

Farchanter fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: Jeremiah2911

Praying ain’t gonna cut it anymore. Sorry patriots either we unite or we fall …up to 74 million Americans. They fired the first shot when they killed those innocent babies in Tennessee and now a patriot will end up being escorted in front of a jury or whatever have you and all we can do is pray? Bullshit it’s time to unite. And people keep saying that’s what the left ones. Hey, how much evidence do we need to start fighting back? They killed our Christian babies and now they’re going for this patriot? I hope you guys are pissed off enough!

227 posted on 03/30/2023 3:14:27 PM PDT by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RoseofTexas

Marxism in America must be wiped out! Time for Cowboys vs Marxists!

505 posted on 03/30/2023 4:07:14 PM PDT by cowboyusa (There is no co- existence with Pinks and Reds)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 227 | View Replies ]