Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

novamute
Jul 5, 2006

o o o

Youremother posted:

I was surprised to learn that Leech was like, twelve years old. Humbled me a little to realize I was raging about a card that represented a homeless little kid.

Hate the player not the game I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

DurosKlav posted:

Is he? I've only watched the movies. I have 0 comic book knowledge. Cant imagine Patrick Stewart letting that thing in his club.

He was never main team but he studied in the X-Mansion under Generation X as well as other teams.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Youremother posted:

I was surprised to learn that Leech was like, twelve years old. Humbled me a little to realize I was raging about a card that represented a homeless little kid.

(eyes glowing) "Do you know what happens to a zoomer when its struck by lightning?"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's here, it's here!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hit rank 80 for the first time this season. :toot: Sera control teching in Magneto as a surprise top end is fun. No one ever sees it coming.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Opopanax posted:

It's here, it's here!

Changed off my Angry Modok avatar and "I whine on the Internet" title for the first time in a month just for the occasion.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

No rock card, no purchase.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Though the lack of the rock variant is mournable, the rock icon was the only icon I have been looking forward to using, and the only one I will be using for the foreseeable future. Now I just need to pull Rockslide.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I want to buy it, but I also just unlocked "fully leatherclad" and I don't feel like I can use a different title at this time

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I need a deck to get my final 5 ranks. Nothing is working. I dont have thanos, shuri, or galactus, so those arent options.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

With Bar with No Name as the hot location, make a Mr. Negative deck with The Hood in it and see where that gets you.

e: OH HEY GUESS WHO LITERALLY JUST PULLED THE HOOD

Youremother fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Apr 1, 2023

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Please dont use featured locations the final days of a season.

Ok nm Its almost a free location win for me. I run scarlet witch and so many people dont expect the flip.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 1, 2023

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I won my six snap games and finished the battlepass because of Negative and Hood. Play to what the game gives you. AND I got a Pixel White Tiger and X-Force Forge sooo yeah, pretty pleased.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Ramping Doc Ock into The Bar With No Name is extremely fun. Highly recommended.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Working well with my Zola deck. Just stack some power up there so they think I'm a bot, then Venom eats it and Zola sends him away leaving it at 0

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

No Wave posted:

Baby Deadpool and Storm aren't bad, but Storm has an awful lot of variants.

They aren't bad, but I like the Skottie Young Deadpool and Savage Lands Storm better than them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Power of Pecota posted:

They aren't bad, but I like the Skottie Young Deadpool and Savage Lands Storm better than them

The baby ones are the Skottie ones

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Opopanax posted:

The baby ones are the Skottie ones

In that case, I like whatever I should call this one better than the baby one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Power of Pecota posted:

In that case, I like whatever I should call this one better than the baby one.

For me, that's the "I paid gold for this Deadpool boost" reward.

I just bought the 400 gold Rock Avatar/title. I still want the drat Rock.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Nothing can make me hate a location more than them featuring it

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Hobo Clown posted:

:hai:

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

BGrifter posted:

Ramping Doc Ock into The Bar With No Name is extremely fun. Highly recommended.

Had someone try this on me today.

He found out the hard way that I had a Storm in hand ready to go.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Hobo Clown posted:

I had a great time with Wave - Galactus - Dr Octopus on a Bar with no name.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
Put The Hood into Shuri and made it to 90/95. Don't know if I have it in me to play the volume of matches needed to reach 100, but the rank reward paid for the Rock pack.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm just rocking ZolaPanther on this location. Please hit me with Scorpion. I like it. I LOVE it!

Edit: 3 games in a row I got "give a card in your hand +1 energy cost" and all 3 games it hit Devil Dino. Rules.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 1, 2023

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Where is the you are a boring piece of poo poo who only plays the most powerful broken deck because you know you cant win without it emote?

Oh look its another Shuri deck. I wonder if she's going to Zola or Taskmaster. I cant wait to find out.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
peace be with you

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

DurosKlav posted:

Where is the you are a boring piece of poo poo who only plays the most powerful broken deck because you know you cant win without it emote?

Oh look its another Shuri deck. I wonder if she's going to Zola or Taskmaster. I cant wait to find out.

I think it's the thumbs up emote

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer
Bar With No Name as a Hot Location, who thinks this is fun?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sock The Great posted:

Hot Locations are usually Sundays. It's an April 1st gag.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Sock The Great posted:

It really helped me with the win 6 snaps goal because who doesn't snap on Galactus into it

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

:ms:

Sock The Great posted:

It's not really different to how other Hot Locations warp decks. At least they didn't do Ego.
I've been running the Magik/Shulk/Infininaut deck into it because people seem to like going to extraordinary lengths to try to screw you with it and erasing it from existence is a comedic result. Especially when that happens off the back of their ramped Doc Ock

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Sock The Great posted:

People with Doc Ock in their decks >: )

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

:ms:
Alternatively if you want to really lean into it I highly recommend Quake. Shuffling the locations on 6 is high chaos.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Sock The Great posted:

They made an unfun hot location for April 1st. You know as a break from all the fun ones.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Weirdly it's only come up for me once in like 10 matches today. Maybe they tweaked it down?

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

stev posted:

Weirdly it's only come up for me once in like 10 matches today. Maybe they tweaked it down?
Not for me!

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Yeah, this is definitely "play Galactus ramp" day. Switched to a Knullactus deck and with T3 wave, T4 ock, T5 galactus T6 Knull (and possibly death), I've been doing some decent cube gains. Had a couple wins w/o Galactus based on locations and Doc Ock pulls but this as featured location is definitely helpful to this kind of play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Sock The Great posted:

Who thinks it isn't?