Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Oh and now you want to drat old Jim Jones for simply providing refreshments?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

alnilam posted:

It's hosed up in a lot of ways but the wildest part to me is that the fair people looked at the attention the dispute was getting them and decided that sending armed police was the best way to end the negative publicity lmao

This sounds like one of those situations where you've got a bunch of embittered sheriffs and probably everybody working at the loving courthouse, most of whom are related, working together to give a local lib a comeuppance. Some of these country sheriff's departments are festering holes of resentment for anybody that isn't one of us.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Ban tweet embeds

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

Cool. Just in time for Trans day of Visibility, Elom has erased them from twitter

https://twitter.com/trans_safety/status/1642122617594212353

After elon bought twitter all anyone could talk about was the site dying and all the users leaving. It's just going to keep going and getting worse while people just stay on and complain, isn't it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

thalweg posted:

After elon bought twitter all anyone could talk about was the site dying and all the users leaving. It's just going to keep going and getting worse while people just stay on and complain, isn't it

:ironicat:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

SirPablo posted:

Ban tweet embeds

dont you have tornadoes to watch weatherboy

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

very healthy for a political advisor to hold this opinion of you

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1641213393263816706

The only things she’s good for are getting journalists fired and starting twitter harassment campaigns.

The reason Desantis surrounds himself with morons is anyone halfway decent knows he’s a charisma black hole and that no one likes him outside of Florida.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

you should go post on twitter and speed up the process

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Lmao true

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TheBWSTimes/status/1641923478117859330?s=20
"“Union leaders and association heads are not what we will highlight,” Walters told The Oklahoman."
"He takes taxpayer-funded salaries in his dual position as both Gov. Stitt’s appointed Secretary of Education and elected State Superintendent"
"seeks to cut raises to educators across the state"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

SirPablo posted:

Patriot! The Radical Left and the George Soros funded Manhattan District Attorney have done something to your favorite president, ME, never before done in the history of our great nation. The Marxists have weaponized the judiciary and have put me in prison. Remember you're next, I'm just standing in the way. Will you help me post bail and escape the clutches of the evil that conspires against us? If you donate now, I've approved 1000x impact match but only for the next hour. Together we'll Make America Great Again!

On the rare occasion I fire up Sony Vegas I always get the ad screen telling me I can buy the latest upgrade half price but the sale is ending today.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm starting to think this was all just a mistake.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Trump in front of a judge is going to be incredibly POWERFUL... The judge can rule that Biden be removed from orifice and replace with TUUMP.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
It looks like Today
You are the Fool

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods posted:

It looks like Today
You are the Fool

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1377640883944878080?s=20

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Spaced God posted:

dont you have tornadoes to watch weatherboy

We ran out of tornadoes. Now you're getting frozen poo poo balls from the sky.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
I got banned in 2019 for encouraging chud suicides, and I don't think it's good to use Twitter. There's touching the poop, that happens here, and then there's living in the poop, osmosifying in the poop, wallowing and taking the poop up to your lips and at the last minute saying "ah ha, it's fine as long as I don't put the poop in my mouth" to me that's Twitter and I'm glad that now I don't have to get in the poop and tell chuds to kts, gods doing it for me every day they own themselves closer to that fate. Worry not who feeds the birds

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1642193991809785856

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Lladre posted:

I'm starting to think this was all just a mistake.

it was

every stupid step of the way worse than the last and now we are here and it's just fuckin dumb as hell.

and tomorrow will be even dumber

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

External Organs posted:

Trump in front of a judge is going to be incredibly POWERFUL... The judge can rule that Biden be removed from orifice and replace with TUUMP.

Images and video of him being processed will absolutely be used in near future grifts.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

turn on your monitor

:negative:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

thalweg posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Joe Biden: "I'm disappointed but we must respect the lawful decisions of our independent and impartial judiciary."

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
that's not an Authentic Quote

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods posted:

that's an Authentic Quote

good to know thanks drygoods

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

DryGoods posted:

that's not an Authentic Quote

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
drygoods has disappeared

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

bebop esq posted:

drygoods has disappeared

The age of wetgoods has begun

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mfw the goods are dry

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
dry goods wet bads

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

The age of wetgoods has begun

pff you think we get wetgoods? no, we get wetbads

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

quote:

That same day, B.J. Macfarlane, livestock manager for the Shasta Fair Assn., sent Long a text message.

“We need to make arrangements to get goat back today,” the text read. “If not law enforcement is going to be brought in on this.”

I really want to know why livestock manager BJ McFarlane felt the need to send this text.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Everything on the internet is fake every day. What we need is a day when everyone keeps it real.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/BerlinCrow/status/1642209404513574914

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
April, 2023, glenn crew is master of c-spam and only the trump thread stands before them – posts are now battlefields.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/eve6ix/status/1642209690066259971

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“They’re trying to indict the entire MAGA movement. They want you scared. They want you quiet. They’re locking up people for posting memes. They want you to shut up, they want you to stop. They want you to go home and stop buying those pillows"