Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Cousin Foomin posted:

If you come for Major you better be prepared to face the wrath of F O O M.

Hell yes

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Stux posted:

finding a reddit bpost of a guy s peaking VERY authoritatively on a subject only to discover he made it up ftw.

trying to jack off posted:

this tbh, reddit ftw

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

That Little Demon posted:

:siren: EXP will air on Wednesdays at 8pm EST :siren:

A Message To The Whole IZWF

https://voca.ro/1o1XeSNxCwr1

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Make Larry P's entrance music the bit from You Can Call Me Al but its just "why am I short" on loop from the line "why am I short of attention"

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Apr 3, 2023

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Austin SCREE:16

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:siren: Lurkers Pay Attention to the Below :siren:

What is EXP?

EXP is the developmental talent show for Lurkers to compete it. Lurkers will fight to earn a place on the main IZWF roster, or fight for their lives to prevent being removed entirely.

Roster is currently 22 Lurkers with some surprises, I will list the roster here shortly.

If you are currently not on the roster, we actually do have a lot made already who couldn't be there due to WWE game being run on an engine from 1999.

You will be wrestling at the IZWF Development Arena in Tampa Florida, and there is an EXP championship belt.

You can currently bet Impo coins on forcing 2 lurkers to fight in a deathmatch for 10k Impo coins and there may be more rewards as soon as I can think of some lol.

:siren: EXP will air on Wednesdays at 8pm EST :siren:

HYPE

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol hell yeah

rox
Sep 7, 2016

:siren: Lurkers Part 2 :siren:

How do I get promoted?

Besides wrestling well and having good matches, it would help greatly if you

1) Cut promos - everyone loves these and they are always funny
2) Post well - just be normal and post well across Imp Zone, hell start off by empty quoting stuff you like

AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU POST BAD?

:twisted:

HHW Materializes

https://voca.ro/1mQThxc4PV4y

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

salute to my fellow lurker

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

really interesting how these EXP losers are so desperate for the slightest bit of buzz that they'll clout chase Lord Impo. Like go off sis 😂 kinda think he has bigger problems but if it gets you that attention You Ordered???? anyway that's none of my business. but we see you. he sees you.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

IMPO LIVES

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Smirking_Serpent posted:

really interesting how these EXP losers are so desperate for the slightest bit of buzz that they'll clout chase Lord Impo. Like go off sis 😂 kinda think he has bigger problems but if it gets you that attention You Ordered???? anyway that's none of my business. but we see you. he sees you.

Lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmao

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab speaks!

https://voca.ro/1hnb9kkya77z

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Other people can chase clout, im here for blood

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Namtab posted:

:3:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Namtab posted:

gotta admit, the man's got a solid niche

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok caught up and lmfaooooo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol. But you're definitely getting three counted after a single move

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TLD making me the only wrestler with low stats would be pretty funny tbh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol jesus

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sick promos. exp hype!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Lurkers here calling out the final baddie when they haven’t managed to beat the tutorial boss yet.

That’s fine, you’re gonna figure out what goes down this Wednesday when the cat’s outta the bag.

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

Lurkers here calling out the final baddie when they haven’t managed to beat the tutorial boss yet.

That’s fine, you’re gonna figure out what goes down this Wednesday when the cat’s outta the bag.

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheSwizzler posted:

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Namtab posted:

TheSwizzler posted:

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

lmao cant wait

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

Did you get all that?

Yes >No

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Sudden Impact card reveal soon hoipe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sudden Impact card reveal soon hoipe

HOIPE

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009