Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1642909969803517954

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

LionYeti posted:

God its amazing that Dana Whites CTE Hour not only got greenlit but didn't get cancelled after video came out of him slapping his wife.

Cancelling doesn't actually work on rich white men

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

It's like how fire attacks don't hurt charizard

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

That guy is going to pay 70 bucks to watch Roman Reigns vs omos in a kendo stick match at roadblock: end of the line 2024

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

LionYeti posted:

God its amazing that Dana Whites CTE Hour not only got greenlit but didn't get cancelled after video came out of him slapping his wife.

:matters:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Gonz posted:

Alternatively, Vince becomes John Henry Eden.

"When I was a child, growing up in rural North Carolina, I had the best friend a boy could hope for, my dear old dog, Kevin. Oh, the adventures we shared, beating up servicemen in bars!"

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

LionYeti posted:

Hey they pushed the premiere back a week what more do you want for the guy, the death penalty??

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

WWE is great to follow as a microcosm of the US and late stage capitalism in general

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
shouts out to the Ringmaster book, good time to pick it up. I'm about a third through it and besides the audiobook mispronunciations it's pretty well done

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

LionYeti posted:

The rules are only there to be used against the lower orders, not mobbed up rich people.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/fightful/status/1642913733411233793?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

shouts out the schism shouts out amish shanky

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Answers Me posted:

https://twitter.com/ShiningPolaris/status/1642745671718699010?s=20

It lands right on him lmao, closest I’ve come to feeling sorry for him.

‘The comedy rubber chicken was meant for Roman but it hit Cody instead’ somehow feels like the perfect metaphor

lmao

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

[sincerely and ironically simultaneously] good luck with that poo poo [/as before]

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It could have been the edibles talking, but everything after Shane O'Mac's music hitting is just a fever dream for me. Broke my loving brain. An amazing Wrestlemania

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Kylie Minougue over Roman is the long term plan

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Give me back 500 people throwing toilet paper at Zack Gibson please and thank you

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Lol they named a man Rip Fowler

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler? Man, they really are back in FCW name generation again.

Boost for the likes of RevPro if they end up back in England, Gibson has always been a solid hand

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Why did they take away shotzi's little tank kart

Justice for the little tank cart

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

projecthalaxy posted:

Why did they take away shotzi's little tank kart

Justice for the little tank cart

It gave her something fun that might have gotten her over

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I like Zack Gibson and I like when the UK took off their shoes at him

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Bron Breakker will end the roman reign of doom in 2025 when heyman turns on roman to align with bron to begin a run that lasts 5 years

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

It gave her something fun that might have gotten her over

good point. Basically all i remember about shotzi is she had a tank cart and shot sad corbin in the dick with it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

weekly font posted:

Bron Breakker will end the roman reign of doom in 2025 when heyman turns on roman to align with bron to begin a run that lasts 5 years

But only as a "thank you" to his dad for his current work with the LGBT community

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wow good for them!

Also, who

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Lumbermouth posted:

Give me back 500 people throwing toilet paper at Zack Gibson please and thank you

God if he does Matt Cardona but in England the heat is going to be out of this world.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I always love the photo choices for tweets/articles like this. Like there's always one ready for someone looking sad/tired/angry/whatever the article has to be about and it always makes me chuckle.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Please don't doxx EMF

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Yeah I think people are mistaking the past blind spots around the media rights explosion during a time when interest rates were low and the economy was on fire as “number goes up forever”. The Fox deal has already been exposed for Fox losing money on it and that deal was made years ago. Why would someone pay even more for Smackdown when money is more expensive, which affects borrowing power, ad rates, everything that makes a big deal worth doing.

But decisions are made by people, not data. Fox overpaid at the time, and they’ll overpay again because live events are DVR-proof and brand synergy or whatever.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

They'll overpay because live sports and sports adjacent products are the only thing keeping cable tv afloat and no one wants to tell the Emperor that all their clothes vanished with the end of low interest rates.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1642919877378818055

good luck

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Dango Bango posted:

Please don't doxx EMF

I wish I had that guys passion. I just sat in silence, felt sad and thought “there’s no company that does wrestling the way i want anymore”

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1642894637562994689?t=gUNuM0O7Tw6RuE6k9TO7lg&s=19

It's all right everyone, Vince moved on.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That guy on the left probably wants in on the Night Court revival as Richard Moll’s son

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/caylenb/status/1642914942113435648?s=46&t=qMC4CWrJTLL6muchfMx13w

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

oh mother wheres my booking sheets

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I wish I had that guys passion. I just sat in silence, felt sad and thought “there’s no company that does wrestling the way i want anymore”

can i interest you in some DPW?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the period where wwe was considered """good""" was a really bad time for this thread. it was rarely funny so I am glad that wwe is back to true form.