Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/R8edR_/status/1642745309913571328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shard posted:

I am crying at this lol. Who throws a pizza!

here comes the pizza !!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Go all in Cody. Challenge Roman for a re-match and promise you will never challenge for a world title in WWE again if you lose

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lol this is cool

https://twitter.com/RefAjaWWE/status/1642734996153831425

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh man he looks like he's so mad here.

Baddie? Jade has a mole?!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1642939444922818560

Dwayne has found his new franchise. Mania doesn't work for me brother brother.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

History Comes Inside! posted:

In fairness he probably just had a great time at wrestlemania because he’s a 10 year old child who’s obsessed with wrestling and being ringside for the Codyverse is just part of that life
yeah I was gonna say, if Lil' Brodie presumably signed off on something like the Pres10 Vance heel turn he's gonna be fine. Or like Cody's weird "Hey Brody King, you got some nerve being named BRODIE" tangent in that final off-the-rails AEW promo he did

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Give us Broken Cody recycling all of his old gimmicks and maybe some gimmicks from other people too

I particularly enjoyed his mustache grooming gimmick

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

That’s all gotta be a green screen in his home gym

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Checks the results

lmao

See you all WM40

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

History Comes Inside! posted:

In fairness he probably just had a great time at wrestlemania because he’s a 10 year old child who’s obsessed with wrestling and being ringside for the Codyverse is just part of that life

Its this

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I found the show to be a chill and positive wrestling style entertainment event

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1642953068827271168?s=20

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rip fowler

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

yea ok posted:

Christ, it hasn't even been eight years since the original

Eventually they're going to start making the animated and a live-action versions at the same time and release them simultaneously

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Checks the results

lmao

See you all WM40

So what you're saying is this is definitely the start of a year long story that will culminate in the American Rollercodester going over Roland Reigns clean at WM40?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

yea ok posted:

Live action remake of a movie that is...6 years old. Dwayne & Disney are equally desperate for this one.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

it is not possible for my brain to process the fact that this came out after the whitey whackers episode of the simpsons.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wwe is brilliant tbh. rather than pay top dollar for the most expensive indie darlings they've just started buying up every up and comer talent only to release them back to the wild after neutering them with names like fartsy mcbutt

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Grem posted:

Merge this thread and the MMA thread now

You are all welcome in the MMA thread, where we, too, dislike Vince McMahon.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Is an Anoaʻi not entitled to the head of the table?
"No," says the mark in the stands, "it belongs to the Rhodes!"

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Still laughing about Shame McMahon

I love that he did the lovely punches in the corner before the catastrophic injury.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's probably a blessing in disguise Shane tore his quad. Had he been able to keep the match going he probably would've had a heart attack.

Dude's breathing was incredibly labored just in the opening promo.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

yea ok posted:

Vince made the call to have Roman win because he thought The Rock said he’d be doing Mania next year but actually said he’d be doing Moana. Feel bad for Cody in this situation.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

At this point I feel like Rock keeps teasing it to help Roman and has no desire to ever wrestle him.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Vince made the call to have Roman win because he thought The Rock said he’d be doing Mania next year but actually said he’d be doing Moana. Feel bad for Cody in this situation.

I can totally see Vince basing years of storylines on sheer hope of making sure Roman gets the ultimate rub from Rock

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

At this point I feel like Rock keeps teasing it to help Roman and has no desire to ever wrestle him.

I think Rock has no desire to wrestle anyone after how his last run went.

But in fairness if I were Rock I would also fake teasing that I'm interested in wrestling to help get my family's checks bigger.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Just lol if it's the same leverage Nia used for so long.

Speaking of, I thought she signed a deal? Was the Rumble just a one-off appearance?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Red posted:

I can totally see Vince basing years of storylines on sheer hope of making sure Roman gets the ultimate rub from Rock

Totally see it? My friend, it's been happening since January 25th 2015.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gosh lol no one has been more set up for a big babyface run as top champ as Sami and Cody. And they passed on both of them. Imagine Austin coming up in today's landscape. Or the Rock. Or hell HHH.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Can we be honest, for a moment? I did not care for Moana. I liked a few of the songs but the whole thing felt slight, like it could have used a little more time in the oven.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shard posted:

Gosh lol no one has been more set up for a big babyface run as top champ as Sami and Cody. And they passed on both of them. Imagine Austin coming up in today's landscape. Or the Rock. Or hell HHH.

Don't forget Drew with the title match in Cardiff last year before all this lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pylons posted:

He's having a tag match with a "mystery partner" tonight.

reforming Legacy.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

It's probably a blessing in disguise Shane tore his quad. Had he been able to keep the match going he probably would've had a heart attack.

Dude's breathing was incredibly labored just in the opening promo.

No kidding, look how loving red faced he is: https://twitter.com/xDeadpaw/status/1642707091986214914?s=20

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That DICK! posted:

rip fowler

i misunderstood this and thought jay fowler had died :(

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Cody sits in the locker room, a shell of himself

HHH walks by casually, muttering something only loud enough for Cody to hear

"Marathon...not a sprint."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I liked The Rock's song in it, but other than that it's no Frozen.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

so many of these idiot wrestlers look up to triple h like wow, yeah, that's what i wanna be; resigned, visually miserable, unable to escape, effectively powerless, unappreciated by fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Lmao at "Welcome Back Shane” I swear if it wasn't people who paid for Fed tickets I'd say they were being smart-asses