Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pam might be washed after her last injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Galloway vs. RUSH. Just saying.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Unfortunately we’re full on the men’s side, unless we can convince Tony to permanently send the Dark Order down to ROH.

We do have some open roster slots for great Fed Women though.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I bet Drew in Japan would be fun.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Unfortunately we’re full on the men’s side, unless we can convince Tony to permanently send the Dark Order down to ROH.

We do have some open roster slots for great Fed Women though.

for the love of god TK if you deliver us Ripley vs. Hayter i'll buy Jaguars season tickets

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hik-Drew-leo for tag champs

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Sami should have won the straps

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I resented Cody leaving AEW because it robbed us of untold levels of comedy

Shame on us for not believing in him because him leaving gave us something funnier than he's ever done before

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

100% agree that sami should have won the main event of wrestlemania. in fact sami should be the final wwe wrestler and hold all the championships. he should be the only person still there holding vince's hand live on the vince mcmahon deathbed special in 2037

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should open another good wrestling company to take in guys that wouldn’t work in AEW.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s only 14 years away, Vince is going to last another 25 at least

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

kdrudy posted:

I bet Drew in Japan would be fun.

United Empire is already stacked, otherwise he'd fit right in

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Vince walks into the room and sees the words VINCE DEATHBED SPECIAL on the wall. The door slams. He turns around and sees Sami Zayn.

Sami says only one word as he raises his hand.

"Ole."

He plunges his hand into Vince's heart. He crushes it in one grasp. The deed is done.

Sami is never seen again. Rumors persist of an orphanage run by a snapping fire haired man somewhere in Tiajuana.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

NienNunb posted:

They should open another good wrestling company to take in guys that wouldn’t work in AEW.

Been saying this. Although Drew/Rush in a wet boy battle would be amazing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Barry Bluejeans posted:

United Empire is already stacked, otherwise he'd fit right in

That's fine, we can just get rid of someone. This Bill guy hasn't wrestled in months. Fired. Outta here. Drew, welcome to the party.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

MJeff posted:

That's fine, we can just get rid of someone. This Bill guy hasn't wrestled in months. Fired. Outta here. Drew, welcome to the party.

I'd say get rid of the dipshit Aaron Henare but he legit had the best match of Mania weekend

Heartbreaking: Worst wrestler you know had an amazing match

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

100% agree that sami should have won the main event of wrestlemania. in fact sami should be the final wwe wrestler and hold all the championships. he should be the only person still there holding vince's hand live on the vince mcmahon deathbed special in 2037

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MJeff posted:

Galloway vs. P-P-P-Powerhouse Hobbs. Just saying.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Vince is never going to die. Total nonsense. Dude is an immortal lich who will outlive all of us.

The last thing he’ll ever book is Revelation.

“Then. Now. Forever.” isn’t a corporate motto. It’s a loving threat.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/JustAlyxCentral/status/1643322789242236930?s=20

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Talk is cheap, fuckers.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The big question is is Vince going to go to Smackdown in Portland because that will show us just what sort of flavor of terrible booking we will have. If he doesn't then the day to day shows are gonna be alright it's just the big decisions that are going to be stupid, but if he does then we are back to the wonders of 2021 WWE programming.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I wonder what's better – Vince shows up every week and does the same poo poo he always does, or Vince shows up randomly whenever he wants and does the same poo poo he always does. At least one is consistently lovely. The other way ruins any momentum that could be built up at any given time.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Extra Large Marge posted:

This was the first Wrestlemania I've ever watched. I can't believe the guy in American flag pants who was kissing babies at the start lost to Aquaman.

From the Vince McMahon thread in GBS, this made me laugh a lot

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hunter building up a big show just for Vince to change everything and leave him holding the bag would be good stuff.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

StarkRavingMad posted:

From the Vince McMahon thread in GBS, this made me laugh a lot

lmao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics/status/1643342762023038983

Vince!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

NienNunb posted:

My favorite were the people pleading for HHH to start his own promotion.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

And if that doesn't work, well then by God, me and my friend Mark, we're gonna stop working

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tony Khan should put his phone on silence for a few weeks.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The Hogan Special

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Tony Khan should put his phone on silence for a few weeks.

I'm assuming Adrade is gonna come crawling back at some point if he doesn't gently caress off to Mexico permanently.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Bailey's shoot name is Pam so she can rename the Bailey-to-Bailey to The Big Pam Slam

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Davros1 posted:

My favorite were the people pleading for HHH to start his own promotion.

That’s me I think it would be cool. Lots of skulls, lots of butt metal, great Johnny Gargano matches, I think it would be pretty good.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Trying posted:

Bailey's shoot name is Pam so she can rename the Bailey-to-Bailey to The Big Pam Slam

She uses a middle rope destroyer. Calls it the Pamela Sunrise

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

NienNunb posted:

That’s me I think it would be cool. Lots of skulls, lots of butt metal, great Johnny Gargano matches, I think it would be pretty good.

I honestly am curious what HHH would do if you gave him a Tony Khan amount of budget/roster and full control.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Steroids, probably

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Integrated Houston posted:

Steroids, probably

Oh undoubtedly I'm just wondering just how different it would actually be from WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

LionYeti posted:

Oh undoubtedly I'm just wondering just how different it would actually be from WWE

The Bloodline is the closest WWE has ever been to doing the Four Horsemen, so...probably what WWE is right now.