Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The Bloodline is the closest WWE has ever been to doing the Four Horsemen, so...probably what WWE is right now.

HHH had nothing to do with the bloodline. It was all Vince and Heyman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics/status/1643350333316366337?s=20

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
e: wrong thread

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Pam Pam Pigelow

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Kennel posted:

Pam Pam Pigelow

AlaPama Slam

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Kennel posted:

Pam Pam Pigelow

Only if she gets the flame tattoos on her head

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pam Pam Piccolo and she can feud with Tay over Sammy

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
i feel bad for pam getting screwed over, but seth getting his yanked out of the ring by vince during a commercial break (even though he's probably been the biggest Company Guy they've had over the last 5 years) is objectively hilarious

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

LionYeti posted:

I honestly am curious what HHH would do if you gave him a Tony Khan amount of budget/roster and full control.

I think it would be NXT Black and Gold but with better production values. A lot like current AEW minus some of the dumb poo poo. It'd be really good but I don't think it would get huge ratings.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fart Radio posted:

i feel bad for pam getting screwed over, but seth getting his yanked out of the ring by vince during a commercial break (even though he's probably been the biggest Company Guy they've had over the last 5 years) is objectively hilarious

The exact treatment a Company Guy deserves

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Trying posted:

Bailey's shoot name is Pam so she can rename the Bailey-to-Bailey to The Big Pam Slam

Pam Bam Thank You Ma'am!

bartok
May 10, 2006

LionYeti posted:

I honestly am curious what HHH would do if you gave him a Tony Khan amount of budget/roster and full control.

Find a way to bring Harley Race and Vader back from the dead and get Ron Simmons out of retirement. That way they can recreate their classic WCW feud but have Vader go over instead.

Lord Of Texas
Dec 26, 2006

What is the Pam meme. Yes Bayley's name is Pam but why is that funny.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Lord Of Texas posted:

pam is just a fun name to say

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bayleys new theme dropped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEhhuyjq2Yo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lord Of Texas posted:

Everyone saying Pam is a huge fan of The Office

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The only wrestling Pam I recognise is Pamela Paulshock

I don't actually know who Pamela Paulshock is but I saw her name in a EWR database & it's jammed into my brain

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lord Of Texas posted:

https://youtu.be/WeJGW2PAyMM

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Well. I finally know who the gently caress Pam is.

Leave Bayley alone!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I hope Vince keeps the stache

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Shame on us for not believing in him because him leaving gave us something funnier than he's ever done before

im man enough to admit when im wrong

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Niwrad posted:

I think it would be NXT Black and Gold but with better production values. A lot like current AEW minus some of the dumb poo poo.

At least 80% of the roster would be biker-jacketed diminishing return clones of Karrion Kross. I'd probably give it a shot anyway but let's not pretend HHH's booking preferences stray all that far from modern WWE; dude loves boring muscle guys. He's just less of a control freak than Vince.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

So I haven’t watched wrestling in a few years. I think the last stuff I can remember was the very beginning of Firefly Funhouse Bray, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but where are all the cool guys? AJ? Shinsuke? Not that I’d put him in that group but where’s Ziggler and Orton? Have they all just been off for a year?

Austin Theory is a nerd and sucks and John Cena looked like an old man. Why is Ricochet tagging instead of doing sick bumps?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

All the cool guys like Kento Miyahara, Yuma Aoyagi, Shotaro Ashino, Rising HAYATO, Ryo Inoue, Atsuki Aoyagi, Yusuke Kodama etc are in this company called All Japan Pro Wrestling. Their service AJPW.tv is free this month, with 8 shows streaming live in April

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

raises for both of you, Shard made some cash go talk to them.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
We are likely to have a Brock with Brandi cucking angle.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I think Judgement Day seems pretty cool though

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

CombineThresher posted:

At least 80% of the roster would be biker-jacketed diminishing return clones of Karrion Kross. I'd probably give it a shot anyway but let's not pretend HHH's booking preferences stray all that far from modern WWE; dude loves boring muscle guys. He's just less of a control freak than Vince.

Who are the boring muscle guys he pushed? Champs included Cole, Gargano, Neville, Finn, Nakamura, Ciampa, Aleister and Zayn. I don't think Owens, Lee or Joe fit that musclehead mold either. If anything, NXT got bashed for focusing too much on small guys that Vince would never push.

Maybe I'm missing someone, but Kross seems to be the only boring muscle guy that was ever champ when he was running it. Maybe McIntyre, but he was pretty over.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gumball Gumption posted:

Everyone saying Pam is a huge fan of The Office

Pam and her Pam Pams.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lord Of Texas posted:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1643371727009751040