Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

We love you stupid boxes and Jimbee. Too precious a creature for the rigours of this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

sorry to see a loved pet go. My older dog is getting up there and where her smooth brain stops spinning i’m not sure how i’ll get back up from that. goondolences.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Spaced God posted:

Crying at my desk for jimbee

I hope you're doing okay stupid boxes

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

jimbee nooo. I loved that stupid cat, she will be deeply missed

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Stupid Boxes posted:

I know y’all love this cat as much a I do and I appreciate all the support because this loving sucks.

I’m sorry s.b., Jimbee has made lots of random people very happy, she’s a good one

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

man this poo poo sucks

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

IffyNewtz posted:

https://twitter.com/PopeTBlake/status/1643645317454209025?s=20

"My 8 year old son saw his arrest on the news and said "daddy, why are they locking the nice man away"

I said "well, apparently he's done a lot of mean and nasty bad things that the police dont like, son"

It occurred to me, then, that my son had never actually seen trump before so how could he think he was nice?

Then he told me something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

"no that man is good daddy. I had a dream about that same man. There were pointy things in the sky that were making people sad and exploding and that man flew over the sky with angels wings and made all the explosions go away. thats what jesus would do, daddy. Is he jesus daddy?"

He had tears in his eyes. I didnt know what to say...

The only thing I could say was the truth: "Youre got drat right thats Jesus, son. Youre got drat right.""

[TRUMP] "youre got drat right thats jesus, son. youre got drat right"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AudreLawdAMercy/status/1644033868440170498

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

alnilam posted:

my guess is younger people like to claim to be independent even if they consistently vote one way or the other, because they don't want to think of themselves as sheeple, then eventually they realize they have literally never once voted for hte other party and stop pretending

its this

the myth that people get more conservative with age has been disproven

people get more conservative with wealth, but stupid people will always trend conservative regardless of age

the gop is scared of zoomers and they should be

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Rest in Peace, Jimbee

You may not have known it, but we loved you here and you will be missed

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Spaced God posted:

Crying at my desk for jimbee

I hope you're doing okay stupid boxes

:same: still love that cat :negative:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Ben Nerevarine posted:

can you please not post these? don’t understand why we’d need to see pictures of sex offenders

Yeah, I mean the point has been made. It’s not the gays and trans people doing the molesting. I don’t think we need a running tally of every single child molester to know that it’s mostly religious institutions and other people with positions of authority to convince the tmurp thread on this

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

holtemon posted:

Rest in Peace, Jimbee

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

plants love this, good work everyone

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ol sakkman posted:

I wanna post about magic and past lives and astral projection wtf I'm all about that poo poo

I think of someone I know and see their aura. Love springing "your aura is currently x and y and it's doing z" on people and letting them deal with pure schizophrenia

the UFO thread has some of this

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee quickly took a turn for the worse and we had to go put her down. All she wanted at the end was to sit in my lap in our computer chair and be loved. She was the sweetest creature I’ve ever met and I’ll miss her forever. I’m glad that in her short time she brought so much joy to so many.

thank you all for sharing that joy

I'm so sorry, you gave her an existence of love adoration and safety.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1643321642427330560

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

holtemon posted:

Rest in Peace, Jimbee

Jimbee saw all our Photoshops and laughed along with us.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee quickly took a turn for the worse and we had to go put her down. All she wanted at the end was to sit in my lap in our computer chair and be loved. She was the sweetest creature I’ve ever met and I’ll miss her forever. I’m glad that in her short time she brought so much joy to so many.

thats loving terrible

my heart goes out to you, im sorry

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

I’m trying to not to cry about from the internet. lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

that’s a good thing you stupid fuckn dem

obliterate the entire institution

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
oh goddammit jimbee nooo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sorry for your loss. everyone go home and hug your cats today

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Stupid Boxes posted:

I'm so sorry

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Stupid Boxes posted:

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Gonna pet my lil doggo extra tonight.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Dylan Mulvaney is such a sweet and benign presence, you have to have amazing amounts of hate in your heart to have this kind of reaction to some company working with her on a promotional thing

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Stupid Boxes posted:

poo poo thats sad. Sorry stupid boxes

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

oh no jimbee :(

hugging my kitties today
here they are at the vet yesterday

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOAd1mbtiM

except it’s Jimbee :(

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

alnilam posted:

my guess is younger people like to claim to be independent even if they consistently vote one way or the other, because they don't want to think of themselves as sheeple, then eventually they realize they have literally never once voted for hte other party and stop pretending

If you look at the numbers there it's mostly crypto-republicans, though. Going young to old every generation has fewer independents, about the same dems, and more republicans. But hey, maybe demographics is destiny this time and the dems don't have to do nothing for nobody

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Serfer posted:

hugging my kitties today

the one in the carrier is plotting revenge. stay safe.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Tweetermeyer/status/1643985923435298817

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Because of our joshing around itt I had a funeral wreath with jimbee in it already on my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

Serfer posted:

hugging my kitties today

I love your cat carriers!