Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lol good for them hell yeah

This firm is sitting on $10 TRILLION??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/MrT/status/1643751220367196160

Mr T went woke!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IjTtmcXyDs

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

IffyNewtz posted:

https://twitter.com/PopeTBlake/status/1643645317454209025?s=20

"My 8 year old son saw his arrest on the news and said "daddy, why are they locking the nice man away"

I said "well, apparently he's done a lot of mean and nasty bad things that the police dont like, son"

It occurred to me, then, that my son had never actually seen trump before so how could he think he was nice?

Then he told me something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

"no that man is good daddy. I had a dream about that same man. There were pointy things in the sky that were making people sad and exploding and that man flew over the sky with angels wings and made all the explosions go away. thats what jesus would do, daddy. Is he jesus daddy?"

He had tears in his eyes. I didnt know what to say...

The only thing I could say was the truth: "Youre got drat right thats Jesus, son. Youre got drat right.""

"daddy, why are they locking the nice man away" must be the thread title

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

IffyNewtz posted:

https://twitter.com/PopeTBlake/status/1643645317454209025?s=20

"My 8 year old son saw his arrest on the news and said "daddy, why are they locking the nice man away"

I said "well, apparently he's done a lot of mean and nasty bad things that the police dont like, son"

It occurred to me, then, that my son had never actually seen trump before so how could he think he was nice?

Then he told me something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

"no that man is good daddy. I had a dream about that same man. There were pointy things in the sky that were making people sad and exploding and that man flew over the sky with angels wings and made all the explosions go away. thats what jesus would do, daddy. Is he jesus daddy?"

He had tears in his eyes. I didnt know what to say...

The only thing I could say was the truth: "Youre got drat right thats Jesus, son. Youre got drat right.""

my 16 year old son heard the story on the news that morning and asked me what trump was being arrested for and when i told him he literally said "i didnt know he did that thought maybe it was for the documents he stole or the attack on the capital" lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's hard to imagine how lovely america is going to be in 5 years. Probably shed another few years of life expectancy, probably a bunch more municipal water disasters, bridge collapses, train derailments, etc, almost another inch of sea level rise (0.73), proxy wars with china. May as well run for president now, this shithole is probably gonna be a lot shitter in 2028

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

All commercial actors need to look like my idol, my lord and savior, and that's blonde haired blue eyed Jesus Christ himself

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

paris protests gonna have more influence on US policy than the entire US population

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

what the gently caress are we even doing here

https://twitter.com/ryxcommar/status/1644031421621719040?s=20

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
like you are under investigation for so many loving crimes that when they say you are being arrested your first reaction is "for which one?"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

rmtpemte

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

WarMECH posted:

nah he is a terrible speaker and and has an ego more fragile than trump himself

if any candidate could be forced to cry on stage during a debate then dasatnis would get my money

he regularly kidnaps children, tortured people, and is trying to create his own secret police. Trumps dunks could over come that easily, but those are huge turn ons for chuds that no one else can offer in such abundant supply.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1644025109546410001

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

that sounds amazing and i want one

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Honestly that looks pretty good.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Hatebag posted:

It's hard to imagine how lovely america is going to be in 5 years. Probably shed another few years of life expectancy, probably a bunch more municipal water disasters, bridge collapses, train derailments, etc, almost another inch of sea level rise (0.73), proxy wars with china. May as well run for president now, this shithole is probably gonna be a lot shitter in 2028

with boomers dying off and gen-x right behind them im not sure how much longer gop pandering to nothing but ultra maga types will last

kinda hoping 2022 was the start of something new please save us millenials and zoomers your are only hope

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I'm never gonna get over that photo of Ron DeSantis in middle school looking like he's in his fifties

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

VideoKid posted:

my son looked at me with tears in his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest and said Trumpkanda forever

lmao

wait is this person for or against the taco? i don't think i've ever seen anyone use "globalization" as anything but a dog whistle so i really can't tell

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

he regularly kidnaps children, tortured people, and is trying to create his own secret police. Trumps dunks could over come that easily, but those are huge turn ons for chuds that no one else can offer in such abundant supply.

he also cant go 30 seconds without saying "woke" and even chuds are starting to get sick of that broken record poo poo

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

WarMECH posted:

with boomers dying off and gen-x right behind them im not sure how much longer gop pandering to nothing but ultra maga types will last

kinda hoping 2022 was the start of something new please save us millenials and zoomers your are only hope

That's the fun thing, even if the gop loses forever the dems will keep letting things get worse

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

remember in the early days of Trump's presidency when he called Michael Flynn at 3:00 in the morning to ask whether a strong dollar was good or bad economically and Flynn was like dude I'm your nat sec adviser I don't loving know

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
Jimbee quickly took a turn for the worse and we had to go put her down. All she wanted at the end was to sit in my lap in our computer chair and be loved. She was the sweetest creature I’ve ever met and I’ll miss her forever. I’m glad that in her short time she brought so much joy to so many.

thank you all for sharing that joy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

alnilam posted:

that sounds amazing and i want one

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lmao

wait is this person for or against the taco? i don't think i've ever seen anyone use "globalization" as anything but a dog whistle so i really can't tell

think hes for it

im for it

i want one

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee quickly took a turn for the worse and we had to go put her down. All she wanted at the end was to sit in my lap in our computer chair and be loved. She was the sweetest creature I’ve ever met and I’ll miss her forever. I’m glad that in her short time she brought so much joy to so many.

i am so, so terribly sorry. :(

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

yeah he was still in his twenties when he was torturing people at gitmo

also I guess you missed it when I posted this picture of premature-old-faced Ron as a 12-year-old little league star in the early 1990s

"Old Face Ron" is what they called him, he was just a boy at the time, can you believe that?
A boy with the face of an old man...it's enough to make you toss your cookies.
:smugdon:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ok?

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

Stupid Boxes posted:

:(
So sorry man, sounds like she had a a good innings. Condolences cat friend

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

can you please not post these? don’t understand why we’d need to see pictures of sex offenders

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Stupid Boxes posted:

god dammit

so sorry for you :glomp:

rip sweet jimbee

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jesus christ

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1644007065138917377

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

remember in the early days of Trump's presidency when he called Michael Flynn at 3:00 in the morning to ask whether a strong dollar was good or bad economically and Flynn was like dude I'm your nat sec adviser I don't loving know

I still can’t believe he released a book called “letters to TRUMP”

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Stupid Boxes posted:

aw man what the gently caress

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

gently caress it I'll take yours if you don't want it

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
rock over london, rock over france — rip jimbee, pouring one out for a real one

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/LiterallyAlexK/status/1644032781389819931

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Stupid Boxes posted:

That's terrible. I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of her, we always loved seeing them at my house

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

*ly fake

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Stupid Boxes posted:

I’m so sorry. You gave her a great life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Stupid Boxes posted:

Omg, I'm so sorry