Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

she's getting hired because they're 100% sure they can get away with not paying her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

magiccarpet posted:

lmao did twitter break again

I checked and the Doge symbol is gone. lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-area-soros-da-demands-judge-rejected-deal-alleged-killer-disqualified-all-cases

Oh we're just going to go with calling all your enemies Soros, ok, glad nobody is going to oppose you.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1644113073702158339

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Korean Boomhauer posted:

how about five nights at donalds and ur working the night shift at the bunker mcdonalds and tungus is mad b/c he wants a fish delite but thats not on the menu so u have to hide from him and leave burgers on the floor like the magazines from metal gear solid

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-area-soros-da-demands-judge-rejected-deal-alleged-killer-disqualified-all-cases

Oh we're just going to go with calling all your enemies Soros, ok, glad nobody is going to oppose you.

Soros-Bolshevism

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
t

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

External Organs posted:

Daily reminder that Laura Loomer is younger than everyone here except ol sakkman.

She's got 3 years on me

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Trump is losing it, normally the loser stink from laura would have dissuaded him

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Don't care if old thread is closed. RIP Jimbee.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

jimbee is forever

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

goth smoking cloves posted:

Trump is losing it, normally the loser stink from laura would have dissuaded him

trump cannot see twitter and its associated handcuffing to

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Trump doesn't actually read people. He just looks for who says TRUMP the most and takes them in.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Jimbee in the sky with diamonds

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

Lol did the nyt choose a photo of her before she got all sliced up and had her face potatofied?

looking at that picture, i would say that's a firm 'no'

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Have you seen his attorneys? Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:gritin:

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump doesn't actually read people. He just looks for who says TRUMP the most and takes them in.

dear trump: trump. love, trumpboi69

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why does philly choose such hosed up mascots

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Have you seen his attorneys? Lol

u aint seein nothin pal :toughguy:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

looking at that picture, i would say that's a firm 'no'

Well ok sure. But i mean the most recent potatofication where she's turning into the puppet from saw

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Al! posted:

hosed up people love hosed up mascots

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyW8IJdl8w8

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

swoop is pretty normal

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

Well ok sure. But i mean the most recent potatofication where she's turning into the puppet from saw

in that picture she looks like she's wearing someone else's face as a mask

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
this dog asks that you go away

(just got back from the vet)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:thunk:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The guy's represented by rootin tootin rudy dripping ink off his scalp and lin woods, a visibly insane guy. His closest advisors are stevens miller and bannon. Gorka rides along in cars with him and jason miller is his hype man. Roger stone, who was removed from bob dole's campaign for being a cuck and also manafort, a cuck who lives and breathes crime are there. CARTER PAGE
but laura loomer? That's a bit of a stretch

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Plinkey posted:

at a friends wedding weekend/bachelor party years ago, the hotel we were staying at had like coffee, OJ, milk and apple juice, no water or anything else for breakfast, and I was hungover as poo poo, so I drank about a half gallon of apple juice in about 15 minutes and spent the next 3 hours making GBS threads my brains out.

I did that once, but I did it on purpose because I was getting a colonoscopy the next day

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hosed up people love hosed up mascots

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Alexa, show me an increasing curve interrupted by a pandemic.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
GET ME THE LOOMER!!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

The guy's represented by rootin tootin rudy dripping ink off his scalp and lin woods, a visibly insane guy. His closest advisors are stevens miller and bannon. Gorka rides along in cars with him and jason miller is his hype man. Roger stone, who was removed from bob dole's campaign for being a cuck and also manafort, a cuck who lives and breathes crime are there. CARTER PAGE
but laura loomer? That's a bit of a stretch

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's killing me that the terrifying monster who is inspiring people to shoot machine guns at cases of beer and post big obnoxious posts about boycotts is this bubbly cheerful goofball:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7195722888257883434

that's how bad transphobia has gotten in just the last 10 years – in 2013 Laverne Cox was becoming a big star on Orange is the New Black and appearing on talk shows and magazine covers without much large-scale outrage, and now in 2023 the silly trans woman in the video above has the entire right wing in apoplectic rage, including the ones who didn't publicly give a poo poo about Laverne Cox 10 years ago

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Al! posted:

those hosed up mascots are the one redeeming factor of that poo poo town

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

what the gently caress is wrong with philadelphia

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with philadelphia