Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

calvinbal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nice. gently caress THOSE loving THEOCRATS, DEATH TO loving THEOCRATS IN MINECRAFT

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

the aristocrast!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hell yeah fight fight

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/1644473597497335809?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

narrator:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

petit choux posted:

Nice. gently caress THOSE loving THEOCRATS, DEATH TO loving THEOCRATS IN MINECRAFT

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spaced God posted:

wait they can just do that?

whose loving ruling matters now

which court do we chose to bravely ignore

Depends on which side you are with in the coming war, the one with all the guns or the one with all the poor people

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

can someone post that one lesbian law school lady twitter that kept rubbing it in peoples faces when roe was overturned but assured everyone it was cool actually because they would never touch contraceptives

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

petit choux posted:

Now this guy I could tell you something about. Some say he had some kind of visual problem judging from his paintings but they are extremely psychedelic, when viewed completely free of context. And it's hard to do that because the people that supported him and his work were so loving extremely, insanely evil. He got to have musicians play during dinner every night and his paintings were extremely uncanny and let me tell you, if you are just casually dropping acid or something, get a look at at the cloudscape above his painting of Toledo and just look at it for a couple minutes.

I've heard that theory a lot. I've also heard he might have had Marfan so he just sorta normalized it this way. This particular painting he just kind of fleshed it out and left his crew to come back in and fill in the bare spots.

My wife and I were having a discussion while walking through the cubists section just wondering if they saw everything with these hard, straight angles, like people that claim they can see color.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1644473783422443522

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

theyll do it too, they loving despise memphis

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

like people that claim they can see color.

Tell me more about these people

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Plinkey posted:

at a friends wedding weekend/bachelor party years ago, the hotel we were staying at had like coffee, OJ, milk and apple juice, no water or anything else for breakfast, and I was hungover as poo poo, so I drank about a half gallon of apple juice in about 15 minutes and spent the next 3 hours making GBS threads my brains out.

lol yeah, i'd assume that being already dehydrated kind of sends that whole process into a very unfun spiral

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lmao uno reverse card bitch

petit choux posted:

Oh wow, why has on one tried this one yet

ArmZ posted:

best system ever created!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

I've heard that theory a lot. I've also heard he might have had Marfan so he just sorta normalized it this way. This particular painting he just kind of fleshed it out and left his crew to come back in and fill in the bare spots.

My wife and I were having a discussion while walking through the cubists section just wondering if they saw everything with these hard, straight angles, like people that claim they can see color.

:goofy:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: sorry sorry im trying to fire her

LOOMERED

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

can you say trump?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Will loomer join team desantis now?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

will the lying rapist keep his word?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This is illegal, right?

Lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

tenderjerk posted:

can someone post that one lesbian law school lady twitter that kept rubbing it in peoples faces when roe was overturned but assured everyone it was cool actually because they would never touch contraceptives

found it
https://twitter.com/secularprolife/status/1541153346001801224?t=irY_lUD9cBlnaDREzqXZ2w&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

beach week!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

:yooge: sorry sorry im trying to fire her

LOOMERED

Oh poo poo loomered again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1644477518009729024

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 00:46 on Apr 8, 2023

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

CaptainBeefart posted:

This is illegal, right?

Lol

it's only illegal if they do anything about it

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

petit choux posted:

Tell me more about these people

Yeah, shoulda been people who hear color.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Lmao like how have dems never thought to just find their own judge to issue competing nationwide rulings to gently caress with Texas chudges

Just Balkanize already

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Yeah, shoulda been people who hear color.

So are you now saying people can't see color all of a sudden?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

milfprison? I love that movie!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Marilyn Marfans

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

CaptainBeefart posted:

This is illegal, right?

Lol

no it's mostly how politics works

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol how are these morons still pretending this is all about a nuanced interpretation of the law and not just naked ideology

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

is laura loomer related to billy loomer, known bully from ned's declassified school survival guide

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart posted:

This is illegal, right?

Lol

laws aren't real

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Glumwheels posted:

Just Balkanize already

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I am listening to that what, track 6 or so, the trumpeter, is that whatsisname did an album w Fripp? If it's not him I really feel like somebody has been reading from the same book, it's nice.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pascallion posted:

Mandalorian was always vaguely off and lovely. The show is good (at least s1) because it does enough good stuff and is a quality throw back to simpler stories that the strangely incompetent parts are forgivable or endearing.

it would be the perfect show if every ep was mando trying to survive in the desert while fighting random space muppets but it isnt so it is inherently flawed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Spaced God posted:

is laura loomer related to billy loomer, known bully from ned's declassified school survival guide

What the gently caress how old are you?