Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Doesn't look like kimchi to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

:psyduck:

My Costco membership is going to turn 20 this fall.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If anyone talks poo poo about Spindrift again in this thread they will be permabanned and helldumped and micturated upon.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

If anyone talks poo poo about Spindrift again in this thread they will be permabanned and helldumped and micturated upon.

congrats on the great new av

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

:psyduck:

My Costco membership is going to turn 20 this fall.

Mine already has.

:psypop:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
My Costco membership is old enough to take advantage of the high quality booze sold at local cost Co clubs

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

i remember when our local costco used to be price club

idk if they had hot dogs or pizza

they had hebrew national polish dogs, with onions and sauerkraut. and supreme pizza too.

gently caress

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

esperantinc posted:

I have a membership to both for a reason.

Mostly for "where I am when I need gas", but hey kraut on a dog is a bonus too.

It's considered blasphemy, but Sams has it's advantages in a few areas. Sams has way better junk food.

Actually I guess that's about it.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

gently caress the Walmart knockoff church

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo Club kimchi is just old coleslaw

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Smugworth posted:

poo poo Club kimchi is just old coleslaw

From a KFC dumpster

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

:emptyquote:

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.

A Passing Feeling posted:

Who was the big dweeb that kept talking about winix air purifiers and how good they are

I bought one and you were right it's really great

I got the Homedics one - did I choose poorly?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol you bought something from a company called home dicks

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Lol you bought something from a company called home dicks

No no, it's Medics who are Ho's

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

EVG posted:

I got the Homedics one - did I choose poorly?

I'm a big fan of mine, so no. They do the same thing equally well. I just like how compact the Homiedicks one is, and I've used the Winix too.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I bought 12 bottles of the finest Kirkland Signature wine today and a hot dog for the way out.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

$1.50 is a downright steal for a good wine stopper.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Mom is staying for a couple of weeks so we can both celebrate our birthdays together. Gonna hit up the ‘co on Friday. God help me, if they have that chocolate peanut butter pie I will have to buy it. But they never have stock of what I’m hankering for so I’ll probably be in the clear.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I’ll always be a $2 slice guy, that’s a great price too.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I used to be too, but then they got rid of the combo and my life changed forever.

I see pictures and menus for Costco in other countries and think to myself "what did America do to deserve this?" Have you seen what the Korean Costco has? It's loving incredible. They even have combo pizza with SHRIMP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia1HCfQ4ckA

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Those are all gone. I mourn the loss of my bulgogi bakes. We don’t even have cheese pizza any more. They still have a normal bulgogi slice, and a combo slice. The bulgogi bake was replace by a pork bake, and it sucks.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Keyser_Soze posted:

I bought 12 bottles of the finest Kirkland Signature wine today and a hot dog for the way out.

Rioja? The kirksig rioja is great.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

cryptoclastic posted:

Those are all gone. I mourn the loss of my bulgogi bakes. We don’t even have cheese pizza any more. They still have a normal bulgogi slice, and a combo slice. The bulgogi bake was replace by a pork bake, and it sucks.

Oh that's lame. Costco really cutting back on some of what makes them great.

Might go infiltrate a Sam's Club tomorrow to see what their food court looks like.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ShowTime posted:

Might go infiltrate a Sam's Club tomorrow to see what their food court looks like.

Reported

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ShowTime posted:

The pizza is .. whatever it's fine if eaten hot.

I was surprised by the hotdog it was really good. All their soda sucks because they run Pepsi products but it's free with the 1.38 hotdog (1.49 with tax) so whatever.

Edit: I wonder if they adjust the price so it's 1.50 or less based on sales tax...

What's your Sam's club hotdog combo go for?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ShowTime posted:

It looks like poo poo

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Wayne Knight posted:

Rioja? The kirksig rioja is great.

yep good call! 3 of those and and some Malbec, Napa Cab, Bordeaux and a Prosecco.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I'm both surprised and not that people would choose a membership over a difference of $0.11. It's like a point of pride for Sam's Club members that they get the hotdog combo for $0.11 less. They say it with a smug pride, like "ha, you paid A DOLLAR AND FORTY-NINE CENTS FOR THAT?! This bad boy was only $1.38 :smuggo:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ShowTime posted:

I'm both surprised and not that people would choose a membership over a difference of $0.11. It's like a point of pride for Sam's Club members that they get the hotdog combo for $0.11 less. They say it with a smug pride, like "ha, you paid A DOLLAR AND FORTY-NINE CENTS FOR THAT?! This bad boy was only $1.38 :smuggo:

I saw someone digging expired packs of hot dogs out of the CostCo dumpster. They were wearing the blue vest. Not sure if they were taking them back to Sam's club or their house so I didn't bother them

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I find the secret to Costco pizza is to take it home, bake it for 10 mins at 400 degrees so it gets somewhat crisp. Makes a good difference.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ShowTime posted:

It's the 1 hour round trip, not the 11 cents lol. I was trying to make a joke.

The real question is why doesn't Costco provide kraut?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The real question is, Costco Strip Club when?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They're building apartments. The strip club probably gets added in phase three

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My uncle said he went into a sam's club and there was a dead dog in the middle of the aisle so he told a worker and they came and put $9.99 clearance sticker on it

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

ShowTime posted:

Costco gives you so much and this is how you pay them back? Pathetic. Deeply disappointing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gatts posted:

I'd be there. Bulk purchase of 10 lap dances for $100.

Nohearum
Nov 2, 2013

Gatts posted:

Based on their clothing cuts in the store idk if I would be into Costco-sized strippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Has anybody ever cut a hot dog into pieces and use it as a topping for their slice of pizza? Seems to me like that's what everyone should be doing rather than sticking the dog into a chicken bake.