Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Khablam posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/pfRZECh

Max is actually perfectly likeable.

You're just living in a bubble of hate. A hate bubble.

hang on forwarding this to kvyat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

easy to be chill when your car is so much faster than the next fastest team that you have to hold back otherwise the FIA will make new rules to nerf your car, while still winning by over 20 seconds

But enough about Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes run.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I went out drinking with some friends last night and burned the roof of my mouth on a pizza.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Max Verstappen is the pizza burn on the roof of the mouth of Formula 1...

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MustardFacial posted:

I went out drinking with some friends last night and burned the roof of my mouth on a pizza.

Grosjean's oopsie : no damage
Pepperoni boi: total inferno disaster

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Bip Roberts posted:

Grosjean's oopsie : no damage
Pepperoni boi: total inferno disaster

To be fair, what happened to me was one of the greatest tragedies to ever beset a human being.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

MustardFacial posted:

should have put pineapple on that pizza

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

GramCracker posted:

should have put pineapple on that pizza

I'm not a psychopath. Pineapple is the Nikita Mazepin of pizza toppings.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

There are way worse toppings then pineapple. And i say that as someone whonhates pineapple.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Something like corn is worse

Pineapple still bad though

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Pineapple is the Nico Rosberg of pizza toppings

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Who the gently caress is putting corn on a pizza? Sounds like a fail British invention to me.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MustardFacial posted:

Who the gently caress is putting corn on a pizza? Sounds like a fail British invention to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

brazilians and east asians, mostly

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

MustardFacial posted:

Iowa. It's actually pretty good with bbq beef.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Japan, Taiwan, Korea, etc

it's bad, OP. it's often accompanied by mayonnaise.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

in 2011 my american fiancee visited me in spain, and my parents took us on a trip to gibraltar because they wanted to show her england

when we got there, they said "we have to show you this" and marched us past all the pubs and local restaurants that an american visiting europe would want to go, so we could go to...pizza hut

where it was just a buffet. and they had a pizza that was just cheese with loose corn on top of it

so that's why "loose corn pizza" is a meme between us

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I know there is more to that due to history but: Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Kirios posted:

Pineapple is the Nico Rosberg of pizza toppings

pineapple beats ham in equal crust and sauce?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Is it worth watching WEC this weekend? I always forget to get into it before Le Mans, and this year I realized it before-hand...

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

refleks posted:

Is it worth watching WEC this weekend? I always forget to get into it before Le Mans, and this year I realized it before-hand...

Ferrari’s new LMH looks pretty alright! Toyota might not have it all their way, especially since more teams should be competitive here than Sebring.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Do yourself a favour and avoid the World Endurance Championship (WEC) like the plague. It is a boring, predictable and expensive snoozefest that only appeals to the most die-hard fans of hybrid technology and fuel efficiency. The WEC is so dull that even the drivers fall asleep behind the wheel, as evidenced by the numerous crashes and penalties that plague every race. The only thing that keeps the WEC alive is the stubborn pride of Toyota, who refuse to admit that they have wasted billions of dollars on a project that nobody cares about.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

harperdc posted:

Ferrari’s new LMH looks pretty alright! Toyota might not have it all their way, especially since more teams should be competitive here than Sebring.

I mean - is it not enough to watch Ferrari in F1, now I gotta go watch them get poo poo on in a completely different championship, but probably with the exact same level of reliability and strategy calls as we love and know.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Khablam posted:

Do yourself a favour and avoid the World Endurance Championship (WEC) like the plague. It is a boring, predictable and expensive snoozefest that only appeals to the most die-hard fans of hybrid technology and fuel efficiency. The WEC is so dull that even the drivers fall asleep behind the wheel, as evidenced by the numerous crashes and penalties that plague every race. The only thing that keeps the WEC alive is the stubborn pride of Toyota, who refuse to admit that they have wasted billions of dollars on a project that nobody cares about.

Ive heard many people say this, OP.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

and Paul Di Resta is driving? gently caress my life

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Oh and Kvyat. All the greats...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Khablam posted:

crashes and penalties are hella rad though???

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

MustardFacial posted:

Do anchovies next

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://twitter.com/SunkenDunk/status/1647259202329665539

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I have very sad news.

My 4 year old loves Max because he "wins all the time".

He makes Lego podiums for "Max and then the losers".

This may be my fault for getting a Bakfiet and introducing Dutch tendencies to his life.

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
I burnt the roof of my mouth on lava-topped pizza just before going to see Superman Returns (the last time I met up with high school friends I think). It was excruciatingly painful but I still fell asleep mid-movie

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sab0921 posted:

I have very sad news.

My 4 year old loves Max because he "wins all the time".

He makes Lego podiums for "Max and then the losers".

This may be my fault for getting a Bakfiet and introducing Dutch tendencies to his life.

tell your kid to log off he just said the WEC is boring

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

My five year old's favorite driver is also Max. But that's because she says he looks like a frog and calls him Frog Guy. Everytime he shows up at the end of the intro she giggles and laughs and calls him Frog Guy in a loud voice.

Sab we have failed our children.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

is anyone noticing this

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Khablam posted:

Do yourself a favour and avoid the Formula 1 World Championship (F1) like the plague. It is a boring, predictable and expensive snoozefest that only appeals to the most die-hard fans of hybrid technology and fuel efficiency. The F1 is so dull that even the drivers fall asleep behind the wheel, as evidenced by the numerous crashes and penalties that plague every race. The only thing that keeps the F1 alive is the stubborn pride of McLaren, who refuse to admit that they have wasted billions of dollars on a project that nobody cares about.

:hmmyes:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

FAUXTON posted:

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

lmfao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Sunk Dunk posted:

is anyone noticing this

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Sunk Dunk posted:

is anyone noticing this

Shut up Driftingmouse