Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Guy can't catch a break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

forkboy84 posted:

Having watched all but the main event I'd say it definitely got better, enjoyed Kojima Honda & Anzai Suwama. Ashino Soya was a let down though.

I was pretty stressed the day I watched these due to work. So based on your post I went back and re-watched and it was much better than I was letting on.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

onefunkynote posted:

I was pretty stressed the day I watched these due to work. So based on your post I went back and re-watched and it was much better than I was letting on.

T-Hawk vs Yoshitatsu was some real "what the gently caress are you doing All Japan?" in a way I haven't felt since last summer, like since they put TARU in the Odo tournament, or maybe even since Suwama beat Jake Lee for the Triple Crown without Jake even getting a single successful defence.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Watching the DDT show from 24/3 and got to say seeing Takeshita in the DDT comedy scene again is very fun. His rope walk and then Masada stops to clap and it causes to Takeshita to fall off was great, as was Samuray del Sol making Brookes do the Lucha arm pumps.

Also seeing Takeshita in there with his younger self, Masada, is really enjoyable. I'm sure he's having better matches on AEW youtube shows but this is just...fun.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/LIDET_Suzuki/status/1647954495156961281?t=eyXMzByG8EMJS9gyvr_ieA&s=19

GLEAT have their first ever rookie class of their own homegrown talent

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Baka Gaijin is tomorrow
https://twitter.com/bakaoffice/status/1648107889494724608

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

And by tomorrow you mean today

As in 20 minutes from now. Can't believe I left them off my weekly schedule post. Looking forward to Takeda murdering Death Worm

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
oh whoops!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

OK, now I got it wrong. It is today but it starts at 7:30 JST, not 7:00, ie 26 minutes from now as I write this

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
we don't get Chie Brookes, but we Mao Chie

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
uh I think everyone is going to be chie in this match

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

fez_machine posted:

uh I think everyone is going to be chie in this match

Too much chaotic energy

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
akki is gassed as gently caress on comms

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

"Akki, what are you wearing?"

Chris has a cute giggle, which I didn't expect

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
they're doing hands on a hardbody?

they must seriously be underestimating will power

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Man, these people want that ticket

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Ueki is too sexy, this is about to be banned from Youtube

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol people are going to have to wrestle in that mess

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Akki clearly needs to go to more deathmatch shows if he thinks Takeda can't do technical wrestling

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Another show to add to the backlog :smith:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Deathworm impervious to skewers?

Not if you put them through her mouth

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
the lore of the deathworm

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
why does deathworm sound like antonio honda?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I hope this means we're close to a Takayuki Ueki come back. Feel like the last time I saw him actually in a ring was when he was chugging eggs in the Risa Sera Gauntlet

Oh god, that t-shirt loving rules

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I would not let these boys into my bar, they seem like trouble

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

There's some real good photos from today's show on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Headache_ja_aj/status/1648366431334195200?s=20

https://twitter.com/Lunatic_Usagi/status/1648366114785865728?s=20

https://twitter.com/Headache_ja_aj/status/1648362249839575042?s=20

https://twitter.com/Hdys299/status/1648346034622570497?s=20

Check the #bakagaijin

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 18, 2023

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Night 3 of Champion Carnival continues the trend of disappointing shows, really only Ashino vs Anzai was worth the watch. Feel like Kento/Honda and Kojima/T-Hawk could have gone double the time, as it stands they felt unfinished

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Sickos alert. https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1648765703795662862?t=xO8tgQCaPrgl62LFVUP8ug&s=19

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Dragongate stuff:

May 2023 schedule - Jae & Ho Ho being charmingly awkward as usual, with special guest BxB Hulk
5/3 & 5/4 Kyoto - KBS
5/5 Nagoya - Dead or Alive
5/11 Tokyo - Korakuen
5/14 Kobe - Sambo
5/19, 20, 21 - Sapporo
5/28 - Osaka

Free house show matches:
4/17 @ Kumamoto - Genki Horiguchi 25th Anniversary EXCITING BATTLE
1) Kzy/SMJ/JFK vs Minoura/BxB/Ben-K
2) Genki/Kikuta/Yoshioka/Dia vs Shun/KAI/Diamante/ISHIN

4/18 @ Oita
1) YAMATO/Dragon Kid/Skull Reaper A-ji (FTO) vs Susumu/Kanda/Kyoya Okazaki (FTO)
2) D'courage vs Shun/KAI/HYO

Full card for Dead or Alive - I'll probably do a writeup and/or GDT on May 5th:

① U-T Comeback Match: U-T & Jacky vs Kagetora & Nagano
② M3K (all) vs Fujii/Yoshida/Mondai/Minorita
③ Brave Gate: Jason Lee© vs Dragon Dia
④ Ultimo & Doi vs Diamante & HYO
⑤ Triangle Gate: Minoura/BxB/Ben-K© vs Kzy/Shimizu/SMJ
⑥ Ace Battle: YAMATO & Yuki Yoshioka vs Dragon Kid & Naomichi Marifuji
⑦ Twin Gate: Kenoh & Shuji Kondo© vs KAI & ISHIN
⑧ Dream Gate: Shun Skywalker© vs Madoka Kikuta

And finally, ISHIN has a rad new finisher.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Got some fun stuff this week. Saturday is a lot of Wrestle Universe stuff, except none of it is live as far as I can see. A Ganbare Pro triple header, where as usual I'll probably watch the matches with Mizuki Watase in them because he rules. Otherwise, Pom & Max tag together in TJPW! Look I'll be honest, this week is overshadowed by one show, Allstar Grand Queendom. 5 title matches, both KAIRI & Mercedes Moné on a Stardom show, Bushiroad have pulled out all the stops. We've got Mei Hoshizuki's first match since 2021 as she teams with Starlight Kid vs AZM & Mei Suruga in a High Speed match that should be terrific, Himeka's retirement match (except she'll wrestle once more later in the week because that's how these things worked out...) against her tag partner Maika in what should be a match featuring tears, tag & trios titles defended (Prominence vs KAIRI, Saori Anou & Natsupoi is a hell of a mid-card match), we get the ace of Sendai Girls Chihiro Hashimoto coming to town to go to war with Syuri in what could easily be a top 10 match of the year. Mina vs Saya for the white belt in what could be a disaster or mindblowing, as is always the case with tall Saya, the former Sasha Bank faces Stardom's own Mayu Iwatani in a match with a high chance of head & neck bumps. And then to top it off? Giulia vs Tam. Expect violence. Honestly, this card on paper is show of the year for me, hands down. Absolutely mindblowing card, I beseech you to watch this even if you don't normally. Buy the PPV, watch it later on Stardom World or a dodgy Russian social media site, it even has English commentary featuring Chris Charlton among others!

OK, I've done the hard sell. What else do we have? All Japan chug on. I'm really far behind now on the Carnival but there doesn't really seem to have been anything people have been shouting from the rooftops about, drat shame. Prominence celebrate their first anniversary at Korakuen Hall with a card that looks a lot of fun: Kind of weird that Kurumi vs Yuu is on top over Jun Kasai, bona fide star but hey, respecting the title is cool. New Japan have a Road to show with 2 title matches which is pretty cool, both the Junior singles & tag belts on the line, Hiromu vs Kanemaru is possibly the most obviously filler defence ever but gently caress me I am rooting for the insanely stupid upset, I love grimy drunken Uncle 'Nobu. There's a real fun Gatoh Move cross-promotion with US indy Deadlock Pro, headlined by Emi Sakura vs Miyuki Takase which should be great. And then on Friday we have another cross-promotion & frankly WAVE & Stardom doing a show together is about as unlikely a partnership gets. But this is for Himeka essentially, it doesn't have all the big Stardom stars on it, but SLK is there. It could be fun.

22/4/2023, Saturday

11:30am JST/12:30pm AEST/3:30am BST/1:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

Ganbare Pro Bloody Sunday 2023
Oji BASEMENT MON☆STAR, Tokyo
Moeka Haruhi vs Yoshiko Hasegawa
Grappling Match: Munetatsu Nakamura & Shuichiro Katsumura vs Takuya Wada & Tsuyoshi Okada
Captain's Fall Tag: Hartley Jackson, HARUKAZE & Yumehito Imanari vs Ken Ohka, Soma Takao & YuuRI
Keisuke Ishii & Shinichiro Tominaga vs Mizuki Watase & Shota
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe

12:30pm JST/1:30pm AEST/4:30am BST/11:30pm EST/8:30pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Climb Over '23
EDION ARena #2, Osaka
Haruna Neko, Kaya Toribami & Shoko Nakajima vs Mahiro Kiryu, Toga & Wakana Uehara
HIMAWARI vs Hyper Misao vs Raku
Moka Miyamoto vs VertVixen
Hikari Noa, Maki Itoh & Shino Suzuki vs Yuki Aino, Yuki Arai & Yuki Kamifuku
Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo & Suzume) vs Hakuchumu (Miu Watanabe & Rika Tatsumi)
Princess Tag Team Titles: Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)(c) vs Max The Impaler & Pom Harajuku

3pm JST/4pm AEST/7am BST/2am EST/11pm PST

Ganbare Pro Shota Debut 15th Anniversary Show
Munetatsu Nakamura vs Tyson Maeguchi
Ilusion vs Shinichiro Tominaga
Gauntlet Tag: Echika Miyabi & Kabuto Mitomi vs HARUKAZE & Mizuki Watase vs Miss Mongol & Yumehito Imanari vs Moeka Haruhi & Shuichiro Katsumura vs Soma Takao & YuuRI
Isami Kodaka vs Shota

5pm JST/6pm AEST/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

DDT Max Bump Tour in Fukuoka
Kasuga City Sports Centre, Kasuga
Azul Dragon & Rukiya vs DAMNATION TA (Daisuke Sasaki & KANON)
Akito & Takeshi Masada vs Kazuki Hirata & Sanshiro Takagi
Eruption (Hideki Okatani, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Kazuma Sumi, Rayne Leverkusen & Yusuke Okada
Disaster Box (HARASHIMA & Toru Owashi) vs Pheromones (Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino)
Harimao (Kazusada Higuchi & Yuki Ishida) vs Omega (Makoto Oishi & Yuji Hino)
37KAMIINA (MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Toi Kojima) vs Burning (Jun Akiyama, Tetsuya Endo & Yuya Koroku)

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 11
Act City, Hamamatsu
Masa Kitamiya vs Taishi Oazawa
Alejandro vs Lanzelot vs Super Crazy
Akitoshi Saito & Mohammed Yone vs Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Kenoh)
AMAKUSA, Atsushi Kotoge & Seiki Yoshioka vs Kongo (Hajime Ohara, Hi69 & Shuji Kondo)
GLG (Anthony Greene & Jack Morris) vs Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshinari Ogawa
Daiki Inaba & HAYATA vs Ninja Mack & Sean Legacy
El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr, Shuhei Taniguchi, Takashi Sugiura & Yoshiki Inamura vs Hideki Suzuki, Kazuyuki Fujita, Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher
Alpha Wolf, Dragon Bane & Naomichi Marufuji vs GLG (Jake Lee, Tadasuke & YO-HEY)

6pm JST/7pm AEST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 5
Nishikawa Multipurpose Hall, Niigata
Champion Carnival B Block: Shuji Ishikawa vs Yuma Anzai
Champion Carnival B Block: Suwama vs Takao Omori
Champion Carnival B Block: Rei Saito vs Shotaro Ashino
Champion Carnival A Block: Cyrus vs T-Hawk
Atsuki Aoyagi, Rising HAYATO & Ryo Inoue vs Black Menso-re, Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato
Champion Carnival B Block: Hokuto Omori vs Manabu Soya
Champion Carnival A Block: Jun Saito vs Satoshi Kojima
Champion Carnival A Block: Ryuki Honda vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival A Block: Kento Miyahara vs Yoshitatsu
Live on AJPW TV

6:30pm JST/7:30pm AEST/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

Ganbare Pro The Bourne Ultimatum
KOJIO vs Munetatsu Nakamura vs Shota
Ancham vs YuuRI
Isami Kodaka & Minoru Fujita vs Ken Ohka & Shinichiro Tominaga
Keisuke Ishii, Takuya Wada & Tyson Maeguchi vs Mizuki Watase, Shuichiro Katsumura & Yumehito Imanari

Also shows from Ice Ribbon, Doutonbori Pro, NJPW, Dragongate, Wave & Marvelous

23/4/2023, Sunday

12pm JST/1pm AEST/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #306
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Mei Suruga vs Miya Yotsuba vs Tokiko Kirihara
Masahiro Takanashi & Mochi Natsumi vs Sayaka & Shin Suzuki
Baliyan Akki & Chie Koishikawa vs Emi Sakura vs Minoru Fujita
Live on Youtube

1pm JST/2pm AEST/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

2AW GRAND SLAM in TKP Garden City
TKP Garden City, Chiba
Chicharito Shoki vs Naka Shuma
Kaji Tomato & Takato Nakano vs Koen (Kengo Mashimo & Kunio Toshima)
BUG's Mutation (Ayumu Honda & CHANGO) & Taylor Adams vs Chojin Yusha G Valion, Kotaro Yoshino & Kyu Mogami
Ayame Sasamura vs Sakura Hirota
2AW Tag Team Titles: Koen (Takuro Niki & Tatsuya Hanami)(c) vs Daiju Wakamatsu & Taishi Takizawa
2AW Openweight Title: Ayato Yoshida(c) vs Shu Asakawa
Live on Nico Pro

2pm JST/3pm AEST/6am BST/1am EST/10pm PST

DDT Yamada Fisheries Presents 4.23 Shibushi Fish Meat Decisive Battle at Unagi Station
Unagi Station, Shibushi
Takeshi Masada vs Yusuke Okada
Hideki Okatani, Makoto Oishi & Saki Akai vs Kazuki Hirata, Rayne Leverkusen & Shunma Katsumata
37KAMIINA (MAO & Toi Kojima) vs DAMNATION TA (Daisuke Sasaki & KANON)
Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino vs Kazuma Sumi & Yuji Hino
Sanshiro Takagi, Tetsuya Endo & Yuya Koroku vs Shiro Koshinaka, Toru Owashi & Yukio Sakaguchi
Jun Akiyama, Kazusada Higuchi & Yuki Ishida vs Shishamo Power, Super Unagi Mask & Unagi Mask
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe (I think. maybe it won't be uploaded at all? I dunno)

GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.50
Azalea Taisho, Osaka
60 Seconds (Jun Tonsho & Tetsuya Izuchi) vs Issei Onitsuka & Yu Iizuka
Kaho Matsushita vs Yukari Hosokawa
Kaz Hayashi, Minoru Tanaka & Seichi Ikemoto vs Yan's Family (Masato Kamino, Takanori Ito & Yusuke Kodama)
Keiichi Sato vs Kotaro Suzuki
Drew Parker vs Soma Watanabe
Black Generation International (Hartley Jackson, Kaito Ishida & Yutani) vs BULK Orchestra (Check Shimatani, Hayato Tamura & Quiet Storm)
BULK Orchestra (KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs STRONGHEARTS (El Lindaman & T-Hawk)
Uploaded to Youtube later in the week if it isn't live

4pm JST/5pm AEST/8am BST/3am EST/12am PST

Stardom Allstar Grand Queendom 2023
Yokohama Arena, Yokohama
Prelim Battle Royal: Featuring 19 wrestlers, including Hanan, Saya Iida, Yuna Mizumori, Fukigen Death, Ram Kaicho, Momo Kohgo, Koguma & Waka Tsukiyama among others.
Prelim: Club Venus (Jessie, Mariah May & Xina) & Thekla vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora, Ruaka & Saki Kashima)
AZM & Mei Suruga vs Mei Seira & Starlight Kid
Queen's Quest (Miyu Amasaki & Utami Hayashita) vs STARS (Fuwa-chan & Hazuki)
Himeka vs Maika
Goddess of Stardom Titles: 7Upp (Nanae Takahashi & Yuu)(c) vs THE NEW ERAS (Ami Sourei & MIRAI
Artist of Stardom Titles: Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki)(c) vs KAIRI & REstart (Natsupoi & Saori Anou)
Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani(c) vs Mina Shirakawa
Chihiro Hashimoto vs Syuri
IWGP Women's Title: Mercedes Moné(c) vs Mayu Iwatani
World of Stardom Title: Giulia(c) vs Tam Nakano
Live on iPPV for ¥4,400

4:30pm JST/5:30pm AEST/8:30am BST/3:30am EST/12:30am PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestle Universe Members Only Show Pure Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling 8
Ryogoku KFC Hall, Tokyo
Hikari Noa & VertVixen vs Maki Itoh & Toga
Kaya Toribami vs Max The Impaler
Haru Kazeshiro, Shoko Nakajima & Yuki Aino vs Raku, Runa Okubo & Shino Suzuki
Special Rules: Arisu Endo vs HIMAWARI vs Hyper Misao vs Miu Watanabe vs Rika Taksumi
Special Rules: Moka Miyamoto vs Yuka Sakazaki
Costume Change Match: Haruna Neko, Mahiro Kiryu & Suzume vs Mizuki, Pom Harajuku & Yuki Kamifuku
Live on Wrestle Universe

5pm JST/6pm AEST/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 6
Dream Messe Miyagi, Sendai
Aizawa No.1, Black Menso-re & Ryuki Honda vs MUSASHI, Ryo Inoue & Yuma Anzai
Junior Battle of Glory: Atsuki Aoyagi & Rising HAYATO vs Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato
Champion Carnival B Block: Shotaro Ashino vs Suwama
Champion Carnival B Block: Shuji Ishikawa vs Takao Omori
Champion Carnival B Block: Rei Saito vs Hokuto Omori
Champion Carnival A Block: Satoshi Kojima vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival A Block: Jun Saito vs Yoshitatsu
Champion Carnival A Block: Cyrus vs Kento Miyahara
Live on AJPW TV

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 11
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Mohammed Yone vs Taishi Ozawa
El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Hideki Suzuki & Timothy Thatcher
AMAKUSA & Alejandro vs Super Crazy & Yoshinari Ogawa
Alpha Wolf vs Lanzelot vs Tadasuke
Atsushi Kotoge, Daiki Inaba, Masa Kitamiya, Seiki Yoshioka & Yoshiki Inamura vs Kongo (Hajime Ohara, Hi69, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kenoh & Manabu Soya)
Saxon Huxley vs Takashi Sugiura
Dragon Bane vs HAYATA vs Ninja Mack vs YO-HEY
GLG (Anthony Greene, Jack Morris & Jake Lee) vs Kaito Kiyomiya, Naomichi Marufuji & Sean Legacy

6pm JST/7pm AEST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

New Japan Road to Wrestling Dontaku Night 3
EDION Arena #2, Osaka
Oleg Boltin vs Ryohei Oiwa
Chaos (Hirooki Goto, YOH & YOSHI-HASHI) & Yuto Nakashima vs House of Torture (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi
Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Kevin Knight & KUSHIDA vs United Empire (Aaron Henare, Francesco Akira & TJP)
TMDK (Kosei Fujita, Mikey Nicholls, Shane Haste & Zack Sabre Jr) vs United Empire (Great O Khan, Jeff Cobb, Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)
Bullet Club (David Finlay, Gedo, KENTA & Taiji Ishimori) vs Hikuleo, Jado, Master Wato & Tama Tonga
El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki, Ren Narita, Shota Umino & Tiger Mask vs Kazuchika Okada, Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma, Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano
Just 5 Guys (DOUKI, SANADA, Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) vs LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahshi, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito)
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Michinoku Pro, Secret Base, Land's End, JWP, Marvelous, Ryukyu Pro, Dragongate & Heat-Up

24/4/2023, Monday

Prominence 1st Anniversary
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Chris Brookes & Kohaku vs Hartley Jackson & Yuki Miyazaki
Battle Royal: Cherry vs Choun Shiryu vs Gabai Ji-Chan vs Itsuki Aoki vs Miyako Matsumoto vs Miyuki Takase vs Orca Uto vs Sakura Hirota vs Super Hardcore Machine vs Toshiyuki Sakuda
ASUKA & MAO vs Masahiro Takanashi & Mochi Natsumi
Deathmatch: Team Fujita (Akane Fujita, Masashi Takeda & Takumi Tsukamoto) vs Team Sera (Risa Sera, Takashi Sasaki & Violento Jack)
Deathmatch: Jun Kasai vs Suzu Suzuki
Pro Wrestling EVE Title: Yuu(c) vs Hiragi Kurumi
I really hoped they'd get on SamuraiTV for this but looks like not. So I'd expected this uploaded later to Youtube

25/4/2023, Tuesday

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 7
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Black Menso-re vs Dan Tamura
Junior Battle of Glory: Black Generation International (Kaito Ishida & Kotaro Suzuki) vs Naruki Doi & Naoki Tanizaki
Junior Battle of Glory: Atsuki Aoyagi & Rising HAYATO vs Oji Shiiba & Ryo Inoue
Champion Carnival B Block: Manabu Soya vs Shuji Ishikawa
Champion Carnival B Block: Shotaro Ashino vs Takao Omori
Champion Carnival B Block: Hokuto Omori vs Suwama
Champion Carnival B Block: Rei Saito vs Yuma Anzai
Champion Carnival A Block: Kento Miyahara vs Satoshi Kojima
Champion Carnival A Block: Ryuki Honda vs T-Hawk
Champion Carnival A Block: Jun Siato vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival A Block: Cyrus vs Yoshitatsu
Live on AJPW TV

Also shows from 666 & NJPW

26/4/2023, Wednesday

Shows from New Japan & Marvelous

27/4/2023, Thursday

New Japan Road to Wrestling Dontaku Night 6
Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall, Hiroshima
Oleg Boltin & Oskar Leube vs United Empire (Aaron Henare & Great O Khan)
CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano, YOH & YOSHI-HASHI) vs House of Torture (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi)
Bullet Club (David Finlay, KENTA & Taiji Ishimori) vs GoD (Hikuleo & Tama Tonga) & Master Wato
TMDK (Mikey Nicholls, Shane Haste & Zack Sabre Jr) vs United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)
El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki, Ren Narita & Shota Umino vs Kazuchika Okada, Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma & Tomohiro Ishii
Just 5 Guys (SANADA & Taichi) vs LIJ (BUSHI & Shingo Takagi)
DOUKI vs Tetsuya Naito
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Catch 22 (Francesco Akira & TJP)(c) vs Jet Setters (Kevin Knight & KUSHIDA)
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title: Hiromu Takahashi(c) vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Live on NJPW World

7pm JST/8pm AEST/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

Deadlock Pro Wrestling x Gatoh Move Tokyo Crossover
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Antonio Honda, Choun Shiryu, Shin Suzuki & Tokiko Kirihara vs Death Warm, KOJIO, Sayaka Obihiro & Tiger Jeet Shinjuku
COLOR'S (Hikari Shimizu & SAKI) vs Ryo Mizunami & Sayaka
Chie Koishikawa & Hagane Shinno vs Minoru Fujita & Rina Yamashita
Arisu Endo vs Mei Suruga
Baliyan Akki, CDK (Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi) & Ken Ohka vs Isami Kodaka, Masashi Takeda & Violence Is Forever (Dominic Garrini & Kevin Ku)
DPW Women's World Title: Emi Sakura(c) vs Miyuki Takase
Uploaded later to Youtube

Also BJW

28/4/2023, Friday

7pm JST/8pm AEST/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

WAVE x Bushiroad Fight JUMBO FOREVER
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Himeka vs Sakura Hirota
Rest of card TBA but featuring Stardom, WAVE & various joshi wrestlers like Miyuki Takase, Riko Kawahata, Saori Anou & Tae Honma
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

Also shows from Ryukyu Pro, BJW, YMZ & Dove Pro

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wrestle Univese why do you put the live shows on Sunday? :negative:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's gonna be real confusing when Pom shows up with the tag belt on tomorrow's show

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Apparently the GanPro shows were live on their Youtube yesterday. I should have guessed that, seems to be their thing now

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
So, a while back, I watched the DDT swimming pool and zoo matches with my watch together friends through the Deadlock watchalongs on their Patreon. I would like to watch more such things with them (they didn't really feel that the Deadlock boys enhanced the experience), but how would I know what ones exist, what they're called, and how to get them?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

El Generico posted:

So, a while back, I watched the DDT swimming pool and zoo matches with my watch together friends through the Deadlock watchalongs on their Patreon. I would like to watch more such things with them (they didn't really feel that the Deadlock boys enhanced the experience), but how would I know what ones exist, what they're called, and how to get them?

They're called Rojos or Street Wrestling and there's a million of them of varying quality, many of them are on Wrestle Universe but it's tricky to search https://www.wrestle-universe.com/en

Edit: One term to search for in japanese is 路上プロレス

Here's a search on their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ddtofficial/search?query=%E8%B7%AF%E4%B8%8A%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9

Edit Edit: Probably the best way to find them is to use The Dramatic Dream Blog's Street Wrestling tag and cross reference it against Wrestle Universe/Youtube
https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/tag/street-pro-wrestling/

Edit Edit Edit: I'll put in a word for this theme park one done during the pandemic as extremely good https://www.wrestle-universe.com/en/videos/hXeU18Noh5ukK5caJcS7gZ

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 24, 2023

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1650502920410914816?s=20

Zero1 Osu Premium show on 5/6 (I have no idea if he means June 5th or May 6th), with Shinjiro Otani expected to make an appearance. Here's the card

Astro & Ryo Hoshino vs Shoki Kitamura & Takumi Baba
Kubota Bros & Takuya Sugawara vs LEONA, Rikiya Fudo & Yuji Okabayashi
Aja Kong, Naoshi Sano & Satsuki Nagao vs Z-1 Voodoo Murders & Jaguar Yokota
Junya Matsunaga & Tsugutaka Sato vs Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura
Dump Matsumoto & Crane Yu vs Sakura Hirota & Shinobu Kandori
Leo Isaka vs Tatsuhito Takaiwa for the Junior Double Crown
Nanae Takahashi vs Unagi Sayaka
Daisuke Sekimoto & Satoshi Kojima vs Masato Tanaka & Takashi Sugiura

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Apr 24, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Deleted

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

It was the card for an upcoming Zero1 show, but the most interesting part was that Shinjiro Otani is expected to be in attendance, assuming his health is up to it on the day

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Nobody here cares about PPP but this card is just weird.

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1650541093639839744?s=20

In case it gets deleted, it's the card for PPP's first ever Korakuen Hall show.

Andy Wu & Rekka vs Koju Takeda & Shota Nakagawa
Battle Royal with a bunch of weirdo comedy wrestlers like Trans-Am Hiroshi & Lingerie Mutoh
Echika Miyabi vs Rina Yamashita
ABDULLAH KOBAYASHI & Marika Kobashi vs Momoka Hanazono & TAKAYUKI UEKI
Chanyota, Natsu Sumire & Makoto vs Ram Kaicho, Maya Yukihi & Maika Ozaki
Ayato Yoshida, Daimonji So, Koji Doi, Kuma Arashi & Joji Otani vs BULK Orchestra (Check Shimatani, Hayato Tamura, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Quiet Storm & Ryuichi Kawakami)
Hiroshi Yamato, Kaz Hayashi & Sanshiro Takagi vs Kabuto Mitomi, Ken Ohka & Shuji Ishikawa

So you've got an inter-gender tag with ex-TJPW wrestler and 2 deathmatch guys. You've got a big chunk of NOMADs represented. An elimination tag featuring GLEAT contracted wrestlers (as far as I know) against the 2AW champ & some ex-Wrestle-1 guys who've also appeared in AJPW & a child molester. And then in the main event you've got the President of Cyberfight, the head of GanPro, the main booker of All Japan & another GLEAT guy. I mean it all makes sense (well, nothing about booking Joji Otani makes sense considering) in that Mitomi is in charge of PPP & he started his career with DDT sub-brand Union Pro, where I think Ishikawa was the trainer, & he also spent time in GanPro, & then went to W-1 where Hayashi was. But still, kind of wild top 4 matches.

Also I think this is Twitter making GBS threads the bed, because the tweets are sitll there if you click on them, they just won't embed. Thanks Elon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's like only his tweets that don't embed. Very strange.