Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I've got the new token shop and I have ultimates in both the variant slot (Namor) and the S4/5 slot (Thor). Guessing that's a bug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

^ Sounds like a bug. Report it.

I'm really tempted to get Ultimate Ghost Rider even though I don't play him often anymore. That's a great variant.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
New battlefield background looks nice.

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.

Walla posted:

Update the app? Do you have the new shop which shows 3 separate cards in a list?

Yeah either something's wrong or they just aren't gonna give me one for the season:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
The Jubilee change is a long term buff once Howard the gently caress drops. Howard, Jubilee, and Iron Lad can be strong.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Waffleopolis posted:

How[ard] the gently caress

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I don't currently read the comics, but Sharky the Shark-Dog is adorable.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Well, at least I know I can un-pin Shuri. I had all Series 3 cards before, so with the drop, I'm only missing her and Super Skrull, so in theory, I'll get both of them soon enough from Collector's Cache's.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

I thought you guys said they wouldn't run out of characters for new cards, but explain this!

Token for https://snap.fan/cards/SpiderHam/SpiderHam/

I also cost 4 and have 0 power.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Well, at least I know I can un-pin Shuri. I had all Series 3 cards before, so with the drop, I'm only missing her and Super Skrull, so in theory, I'll get both of them soon enough from Collector's Cache's.

If you are series 3 complete, you should really hold off on opening at least enough reserves to instantly open the new series 3 cards when they drop.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Sandman eating real good with that Leader change holy

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Kooriken posted:

Sandman eating real good with that Leader change holy

Ramp sandman? Play SAND ON 4, a 6 on 5, then leader on 6?

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Bottom Liner posted:

Exactly. Ideal is probably Sand on 4, Doom on 5, then Leader as the finisher.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
The Kitty Pryde compensation is live btw. Check your inbox on mobile if you were among the few prescient enough to buy her before she got disabled.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

opened taskmaster just in time for the shuri nerf!

(also pixel strong guy)

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006

Kooriken posted:

Or Sandman on 4, Leader on 5, Odin on Leader on 6.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Kooriken posted:

Sandman Leader Odin is brutal too. Just won 3 in a row like that. My deck:

# (1) Iceman
# (2) Lizard
# (3) Electro
# (3) Wave
# (4) Jubilee
# (5) Sandman
# (5) Aero
# (6) Leader
# (6) Doctor Doom
# (6) Odin
# (6) America Chavez
# (6) Magneto
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSWNlbWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMaXphcmQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IldhdmUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFlcm8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRyRG9vbSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW1lcmljYUNoYXZleiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiT2RpbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWFnbmV0byJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRWxlY3RybyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSnViaWxlZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGVhZGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTYW5kbWFuIn1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Odin is usually your best turn 6 to follow Doom, Leader, Aero, or Jubilee.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Just won with T6 Leader, god I missed this feeling.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

I started playing last week after trying a couple of different phone games.
Been having fun so far. It reminds me of Gwent in Witcher 3. I'm running a deck using Devil Dino and Moon Girl as my heavy punch. I'm up to CL 120 or so.

E: is there a goon discord?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

uXs posted:

If you are series 3 complete, you should really hold off on opening at least enough reserves to instantly open the new series 3 cards when they drop.

Isn't that what I said? I thought with the patch they DID just drop to 3. Shuri's price in my Token Shop dropped to 1000.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I am also seeing Jeff and two Ultimate variants in my shop

I will have to see if that changes when the shop rotated in 15 mins

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I've got an Aero ultimate variant, Jeff, and my pinned Kang in my shop. Seems like the update is working for me.

AloePieceOfShit
Jan 26, 2020
If Sandman is the best deck post-patch, I wonder if Shuri is still good? Shuri -> Vision/Marvel -> Taskmaster is already 1 card a turn and you have a better early game.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

They broke a lot of things with this update. My ipad is a blank Home Screen with bottom UI buttons that do nothing, and the android app freezes if I click the season reward track. Both apps updated.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Youremother posted:

I've got an Aero ultimate variant, Jeff, and my pinned Kang in my shop. Seems like the update is working for me.

I'm thinking it might just be that we had the varient in the store when we updated and it's in the same slot as before - in addition to the variant slot.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."

AloePieceOfShit posted:

If Sandman is the best deck post-patch, I wonder if Shuri is still good? Shuri -> Vision/Marvel -> Taskmaster is already 1 card a turn and you have a better early game.

That’s what KMBest said — Shuri can beat it by virtue of Big Skull and Taskmaster being bigger.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I recently unlocked both Juggernaut and Kinpin, and oh my goodness my Storm deck is more fun than ever. Juggernaut to clear the Storm lane, turn 5 Kingpin giving 2 power to Sunspot, and Aero to smash the opponent's card before it's even flipped feels super good.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

JackDarko posted:

That’s what KMBest said — Shuri can beat it by virtue of Big Skull and Taskmaster being bigger.

The ramp version that runs leader and aero can still deal with it easily. Especially with Odin.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bottom Liner posted:

Or Sand on 4, Leader on 5, and Odin on 6. :getin:

Also, I'm running Kang in mine and he really helps. When you win, it feels good, but... when you retreat from a surprise loss that's no longer a surprise, you feel like a god.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

patch has given me a bunch of performance issues and a lot of animations not working

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

My shop appears to be working correctly again

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Isn't that what I said? I thought with the patch they DID just drop to 3. Shuri's price in my Token Shop dropped to 1000.

You said you'll get them 'soon enough' implying that you don't have any reserves ready to open.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
Unexpected interaction:

Plunder Castle | Klyntar | Starlight Citadel

I assumed Klyntar would fire, then Starlight Citadel. I assumed that the merging would happen, then the locations would get shuffled (loading up some good stuff into Plunder Castle).

But the locations got randomized, then Klyntar fired, merging a couple ongoing cards into a pile of garbage.

What order do locations fire in? Is it not Left-to-Right?

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

CitizenKeen posted:

Unexpected interaction:

Plunder Castle | Klyntar | Starlight Citadel

I assumed Klyntar would fire, then Starlight Citadel. I assumed that the merging would happen, then the locations would get shuffled (loading up some good stuff into Plunder Castle).

But the locations got randomized, then Klyntar fired, merging a couple ongoing cards into a pile of garbage.

What order do locations fire in? Is it not Left-to-Right?

Sounds like a bug

https://marvelsnap.helpshift.com/hc...-the-same-turn/

edit: Was Klyntar created from a Reality Stone or something else? I wonder if there's an override to the play order. Cards activate in order of play, maybe locations activate in order of reveal and not strictly left to right. Most of the time order of reveal is left to right.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Did everyone get venomized in the comics or is that just a snap theme for variants

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Quackles posted:

Or Sand on 4, Leader on 5, and Odin on 6. :getin:

Can confirm after running it a few times this afternoon that this is gross as hell.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Nikumatic posted:

Can confirm after running it a few times this afternoon that this is gross as hell.

Hey, I have those 3! What's the rest of the deck look like?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Hobo Clown posted:

Hey, I have those 3! What's the rest of the deck look like?

Bottom Liner posted:

Sandman Leader Odin is brutal too. Just won 3 in a row like that. My deck:

# (1) Iceman
# (2) Lizard
# (3) Electro
# (3) Wave
# (4) Jubilee
# (5) Sandman
# (5) Aero
# (6) Leader
# (6) Doctor Doom
# (6) Odin
# (6) America Chavez
# (6) Magneto
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSWNlbWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMaXphcmQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IldhdmUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFlcm8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRyRG9vbSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW1lcmljYUNoYXZleiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiT2RpbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWFnbmV0byJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRWxlY3RybyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSnViaWxlZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGVhZGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTYW5kbWFuIn1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Odin is usually your best turn 6 to follow Doom, Leader, Aero, or Jubilee.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

uXs posted:

You said you'll get them 'soon enough' implying that you don't have any reserves ready to open.

Technically no? I "can't let sleeping dogs lie", so to speak. Having that red notification number on the CL in the main page of the app and knowing there are unopened boxes trigger some weird form of....not anxiety, cause that seems disrespectful to people with actual anxiety issues... But I don't like it. I have to open my caches right away.

What I CAN do, however, is just keep baking credits and boosters and THEN upgrade a bunch of cards all day once. Got like 5000 credits saved, so tube to go on a spending spree!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Thanos ongoing seemed to have a good matchup into sandmodin, you wont win every game but you can put out a ton of power by turn 5 and you have enough big boys (dino, thanos, spectrum) to deal with turns 5 and 6. The good sandman and galactus matchups are the main advantage of the build compared to other thanos decks.