Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

buglord posted:

Hello friends, clout chasers, yeti tippers. I’m having a frozen meal for lunch today.

i always think your avatar is some kind of weird bug oriented top to bottom and not a rad dinosaur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol I always thought it was a weird shrimp ... Then I clicked to make it big and that's badass.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

Lol I always thought it was a weird shrimp

it's a small pastry

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

buglord posted:

Hello friends, clout chasers, yeti tippers. I’m having a frozen meal for lunch today.

u forgot the skip skap skallywags

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

u forgot the skip skap skallywags

gently caress em

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Ty for the av compliments :kiddo:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
good news my new sweatpants are here

my previous pair got a big hole in the left pocket and i kept dropping my phone on my foot :sweatdrop:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Got some Quail eggs from Costco. Anyone have any good dishes for them? I usually just use them to top things already topped by cheese.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Got some Quail eggs from Costco. Anyone have any good dishes for them? I usually just use them to top things already topped by cheese.

hard boil them and put them on a hot dog with crispy potatoes and corn and peas :brazil: :brasil:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ninjoatse.cx posted:

put them in ur butt

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

put them in ur butt

(Not sure why this got me a probe last time as it is only meant to convey the notion that I 'lol'ed please have mercy on me mods)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

ninjoatse.cx posted:

You can basically use them for anything you use regular eggs for. Apparently they also make for really good pickled eggs.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my previous pair got a big hole in the left pocket and i kept dropping my phone on my foot :sweatdrop:

New pants feel amazing, that first fart into a fresh pair is something everyone can enjoy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hard boil them and put them on a hot dog with crispy potatoes and corn and peas :brazil: :brasil:

lol wtf but also :frogon:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

(Not sure why this got me a probe last time as it is only meant to convey the notion that I 'lol'ed please have mercy on me mods)

That lady is having a laugh

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ah, my calzone from the plane of the beyond is here.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

lol. this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

satanic splash-back posted:

New pants feel amazing, that first fart into a fresh pair is something everyone can enjoy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ur not supposed to eat quails or their eggs they are the state bird it's illegal

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm a quail and I give everyone my permission to eat my eggs

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

Ur not supposed to eat quails or their eggs they are the state bird it's illegal

Maybe you're not.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

fail rear end state

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
stank bus

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNg13Ju5HN8

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

AARD VARKMAN posted:

'grats op. wear em in style

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
dream of quailifornication

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sometimes i feel like i like california
sometimes i feel like its my favorite state
it's the state that i live in
the state i write songs 'bout
and i really like it
california is cool

[....]

and i don't ever wanna live
in another state
california's really good
california's great

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Don't wanna go into the office tomorrow

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Don't bro. You're sick. It would be irresponsible to infect other people. Gotta rest up and work from home.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Calling in sick on 420 is suspicious

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Congrats on scoring more beans

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wendigee posted:

Calling in sick on 420 is suspicious

Narc

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol I was thinking of calling in sick tomorrow then I realized what day it was and bleh I don't want to be that guy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm going to work from home tomorrow but not for drug smoking purposes I just don't want to go in

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

I'm going to work from home tomorrow but not for drug smoking purposes I just don't want to go in

Wuss

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It's been 4/20 here for a while and I shan't be smoking cuz marijuana gets u sent to the mines for death training or something. Suxxx. Gonna drop off the baby and go to another ancient kung fu town for the night where I will skull piss drunken master style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

kntfkr posted:

It's been 4/20 here for a while and I shan't be smoking cuz marijuana gets u sent to the mines for death training or something. Suxxx. Gonna drop off the baby and go to another ancient kung fu town for the night where I will skull piss drunken master style.

Weiner