Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

knew this would happen at some point but didn't think it'd literally be in a month. jesus christ. RIP to a lot of the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

What the gently caress lol, that is completely retarded

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book posted:

imgur is the standard and when we think itll go down we will bully jeff into rehosting all of it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

gently caress you imgur!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo the tenth anniversary is coming up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arriving at Jeff’s House with beautiful and malicious Imp-forged weapons of all variety. Come on out dog.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

Oh poo poo the tenth anniversary is coming up.

what year is it?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

please goldmine that terrible dogshit yet historically important thread i dug up sometime before archives is turned back on in 2038

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

please goldmine that terrible dogshit yet historically important thread i dug up sometime before archives is turned back on in 2038

i'd sooner burn in hell

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

like 50% of the pages are people coming to the consensus that gang tags are cool IF they have the N word in them, and a debate over whedtehr the n word should have an asterisk or not

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it sucks so much

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

elf help book posted:

it sucks so much

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

lmao gently caress

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

lmao yup

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

it sucks so much

its so bad lol. cant believe this is the same forum

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

its so bad lol. cant believe this is the same forum

its not

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Huh this feupi guy has a bunch of posts on that one page but I don’t remember him at all. Wonder what he got banned for.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Huh this feupi guy has a bunch of posts on that one page but I don’t remember him at all. Wonder what he got banned for.

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ddidn't some ddrd guy gently caress a super nintendo or is that just some weird fever dream i had

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Plebian Parasite posted:

ddidn't some ddrd guy gently caress a super nintendo or is that just some weird fever dream i had

uh. must have been a weird dream, lol! best not dig into it, you'd be wasting your time :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Let him finish

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

yep, that was mc chris

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

it was a wacky mod challenge to become an ik, i think i know who it was but i cant find the thread so i will not accuse them of it

i did find someone peeing on a controller (also a mod challenge)? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3617286

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

lmao gently caress it's true

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

it sucks so much

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think someone poo poo in a n64 too but idk

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
instead of peeing and making GBS threads and cumming on video games, it's better to play them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

instead of peeing and making GBS threads and cumming on video games, it's better to play them

*eyeing pitchfork and torch* no one said anything about cumming...

Cubone
May 26, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

and then some extremely gay neckbeard can then do all the hard work for us in backingup every image posted on these forums, thank you gay neckbeard
I'm pretty sure I could do this btw
I think that'd just be a recursive download with wget

I probably shouldn't be plan A, though, because I have no idea what I'm doing, and it'd have to be after finals, but like if nobody else steps up

I'd have to take a few levels in web scraping. also I'd just be downloading them, an admin would probably be able to do it in a better way where they could rehost the images and replace the urls in the posts. basically I think the admins should do it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

want to know how to get 3 ddrd(?) posters to sit down together? :twisted: [holds up pitchfork]

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

want to know how to get 3 ddrd(?) posters to sit down together? :twisted: [holds up pitchfork]

Lol *holds up spork*

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Fungah! posted:

*eyeing pitchfork and torch* no one said anything about cumming...
I must have completely misapprehended what loving is, then