Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
glenn is gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he has sex with men

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

you can attack glenn or whoever as much as you want you just have to be right. the joke is that glenn is a dumb lib who has just enough principles and posting spirit to be right about some things which contrasts with the dominant lib strain. glenn/whoever aren't ever getting defended. certain statements and positions that coincide with the correct ones are. it's funny when people end up tripping over themselves and arguing with a position they'd normally hold because glenn said it. you should really be a bit more understanding with that avatar

although between you and me i do somethimes think cbo actually does like glenn sometimes

glem

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the funniest things are true

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Cuttlefush posted:

you can attack glenn or whoever as much as you want you just have to be right. the joke is that glenn is a dumb lib who has just enough principles and posting spirit to be right about some things which contrasts with the dominant lib strain. glenn/whoever aren't ever getting defended. certain statements and positions that coincide with the correct ones are. it's funny when people end up tripping over themselves and arguing with a position they'd normally hold because glenn said it. you should really be a bit more understanding with that avatar

although between you and me i do somethimes think cbo actually does like glenn sometimes

I don't doubt the truth of what he says, only the intent.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i don't trust anyone's intent here

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

erosion posted:

sounds like you agree that glenn's right

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

sounds like you agree that glenn's right

yep

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im vaping

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

im vaping

what piece u got? vaping ftw, need to change the cspam background to a giant vape cloud

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

what piece u got? vaping ftw, need to change the cspam background to a giant vape cloud

geekvape aegis 2 mod and ares 2 rta

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
kids at school make fun of my "boomer vape" but "lol at" the concept of buying disposable vapes instead of using a rebuildable for a fraction of the cost and controling my own means of production...... LOL at being at the mercy of the vape shop bandits. need to get into manufacturing my own jhuice also. been meaning to do this for many years

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

cigarettes ftw

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

kids at school make fun of my "boomer vape" but "lol at" the concept of buying disposable vapes instead of using a rebuildable for a fraction of the cost and controling my own means of production...... LOL at being at the mercy of the vape shop bandits. need to get into manufacturing my own jhuice also. been meaning to do this for many years
oh ya that is a hella boomer vape. i used to be into giant box mods with rebuilding tanks/drippers and doing my own custom coils+re-wicking but that was too much effort, like gazillion hours and sometimes it'd not work and i'd get pissed. now i just use a small stick device with salt pods. i make my own juice and refill it. so much easier and just as cheap.

anywayts i'm working on my felix aesthetic so i can join chapo trap house

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

cigarettes ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

oh ya that is a hella boomer vape. i used to be into giant box mods with rebuilding tanks/drippers and doing my own custom coils+re-wicking but that was too much effort, like gazillion hours and sometimes it'd not work and i'd get pissed. now i just use a small stick device with salt pods. i make my own juice and refill it. so much easier and just as cheap.

anywayts i'm working on my felix aesthetic so i can join chapo trap house

nice that soubds cool. also ya sometimes its hosed up and doesnt work good or leaks and stuff. always sticky

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zodium posted:

cigarettes ftw

i smoke yellow spirits while on vacation and sometimes weekends count as vacation

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Smythe posted:

i smoke yellow spirits while on vacation and sometimes weekends count as vacation

nice. I like to have a lucky strike once in a while. you can't get them here anymore though, I have to buy them when we visit the wife's family. it's bullshit

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

LMAO @ vaping cuckotine instead of thc

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

I vaped for a while but insisted on continuing after my skin broke out and eventually it got really, really bad. Watch out for nickel.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zodium posted:

nice. I like to have a lucky strike once in a while. you can't get them here anymore though, I have to buy them when we visit the wife's family. it's bullshit

i smoked lucky strike filters for years and years. sad teyre gone now. you can stil get them in mexico tho and theyre pretty good. truth be told foreigner cigarettes are awful comapred to american in general, imo

ram dass in hell posted:

LMAO @ vaping cuckotine instead of thc

thats true

erosion posted:

I vaped for a while but insisted on continuing after my skin broke out and eventually it got really, really bad. Watch out for nickel.

drat sounds scary

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
pack of cigarettes is $13 here now. thats too much. i smoke one pack per day when smoking. zero ramp time.

$390 per month lol. crazy stuff. vice budget really blows up. drink 6-12 beers and that's an additional $6-13 per day for pbr for instance which is now also $13 per 12 pack. enormous costs for what should be thrifty vices. years of a global south peasants earnings in an annual mundane vice budget. too expensive but also calls to mind the incredible luxury. we live in athens folks. the seats of power in the imperial core. all the toil billions of the worlds oppressed funneled into our extravagant lives. much to consider.

Smythe has issued a correction as of 09:21 on Apr 25, 2023

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Smythe posted:

drat sounds scary

It was nerve wracking, for sure. I was able to get through it without a doctor once I finally quit. If you start getting itchy, dry patches anywhere on your upper body that don't go away and keep getting worse despite treatment, it might be nickel from vaping.

Now I do the pouches which are killing my teeth instead.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sometimes i wonder how the summer breeze felt on socrates skin as he sat on a stairway in athens pontificating on the happenings of the day, half drunk on wine, the song of cicades in the air

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

erosion posted:

It was nerve wracking, for sure. I was able to get through it without a doctor once I finally quit. If you start getting itchy, dry patches anywhere on your upper body that don't go away and keep getting worse despite treatment, it might be nickel from vaping.

Now I do the pouches which are killing my teeth instead.

nice work dude but also rip to your teeth and gums. not my experience but my dads and the periodontist is a nightmare. my teeth are pretty bad from being really stupid in my adolescence... haunts me

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Smythe posted:

i smoked lucky strike filters for years and years. sad teyre gone now. you can stil get them in mexico tho and theyre pretty good. truth be told foreigner cigarettes are awful comapred to american in general, imo

danish cigarettes taste like you're smoking rolled up dust.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zodium posted:

cigarettes ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cigarettes make you look cool it's just a fact

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

cigarettes make you look cool it's just a fact

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

erosion posted:

hope you also apply this level of analysis to many left liberal journalists/personalities

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
ive never been in a vape shop that didnt seem like a crime front

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Vaping rules but its really hard to quit since you are used to vaping literally everywhere. At least cigarettes self regulate their consumption a bit since you have to go outside for it. But with vapes, man it was literally wake-up->rollover->vape.

I still love it but glad I could break free

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Smythe posted:

sometimes i wonder how the summer breeze felt on socrates skin as he sat on a stairway in athens pontificating on the happenings of the day, half drunk on wine, the song of cicades in the air

loving acolytes swarming on steps around you, expecting you to say something profound

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Wb

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lollontee posted:

loving acolytes swarming on steps around you, expecting you to say something profound

personally, id kill myself

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

there should be a subforum for all american politics threads

id suggest the gas chamber

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

There should be a thread for American politics but Americans aren't allowed to post in it.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!
we already have two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

one of hte most psyhcotic forum reveals was that fame douglas was from the UK