Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my current forums enemy is hot coco on the clout bcuz he keeps forgetting to close the friday thread, i have very low-stakes forum enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

buglord posted:

So what do I do in this thread exactly 🧐

hey bud

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
whoa the eti thread known as luelinks gamefaqs thread sure popped off in an unexpected direction

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Link to the pop off????

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4029941&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post531259048

popov

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kntfkr posted:

whoa the eti thread known as luelinks gamefaqs thread sure popped off in an unexpected direction

lol yeah I woke up this afternoon and saw that and it was wild af, so did r/relationships

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Id like to have this thread not devolve to the unwashed plebs. Ie: the sagas thead.

But drat thats hosed up.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Here's a panda I saw.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
well goddamn that thread sure took a spin i would not have expected

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yeah, poo poo got weird today, but luckily there happened to be several of us around to push buttons on it. As evidenced by how many probes/bans landed on that one person in short order.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm glad that my boy JM From Tha Streetz is represented in that thread before it gets weird

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

low energy this thursday :morning:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinke 'eti'

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think I understand. In Project Mayhem, only in death, do we have a name. His name was the gamefaqs spinoff luelinke 'eti'.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Now might be a great time to start up a gamefaqs spinoff called luelinks 'eti'

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wendigee posted:

hey dudes and dudettes, im not getting paid to tell you that these puppies have worn in rather quickly and i will be interested to see how long they can last during daily summer wear.

I looked those up and yeah they look like more fashionable Skechers except somehow less expensive so I’m assuming they’ll disintegrate in 6 months just like Skechers

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

Now might be a great time to start up a gamefaqs spinoff called luelinks 'eti'

strike while the iron is hot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Well between that and the yikeseroo guy….Yeesh.

I’m like 2000 posts behind on the r/relationships thread. Is the drama worth skipping ahead or is it dumb interforum stuff?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m like 2000 posts behind on the r/relationships thread. Is the drama worth skipping ahead or is it dumb interforum stuff?

i checked last night and it was just a dumb r/relationships argument. not worth reading for drama. the poster is indeed tedious but basically everyone in that thread who is a regular deserves a red text so it's a wash

e: oh someone went completely insane and ate a perma. that's not what i'm talking about lol. mods edited out the bad stuff tho

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Happy Friday to all the losers and haters who didn't book tomorrow off

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

why are you reading r/relationships, that thread sucks rear end

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

the stories can be fun to read without having to actually go to reddit as long as you assume they're all creative fiction. also it's funny how the regulars are basically a mirror image of the redditors/tumblrites that produce the oc lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

Guilty pleasure I guess. It’s better than it used to be. If a dumb derail starts it’s usually put down pretty quick and if it isn’t I just skip ahead 5 pages :shrug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the stories can be fun to read without having to actually go to reddit as long as you assume they're all creative fiction. also it's funny how the regulars are basically a mirror image of the redditors/tumblrites that produce the oc lol

Basically this also

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm over 37k posts behind on the /r/relationship thread. Too busy catching up with the Elon Musk, Trump, and Jim/Dwight threads to burden myself with any other megathreads.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

don't read bad threads only good threads

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The only good thread is the robots aren't mechs battletech megathread

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The one thread where posters sexualize an old man's neck is something

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the what now?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think he's talking about the Something Awful Discussion forum and not one specific thread. Most of the discussion in SAD is about what SAD posters call "nussy" and sometimes drawings they do but not always. Also they have one pretty good thread about what's the best type of Celeste Pizza and how long do u heat it for? it gets real heated sometimes.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

more drama from the r/relationship[s thread as seth persecutes a normal, mentally stable poster. it's time for that thread to take a nappy for a while perchance?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

it's been a massive success. you love to see an anime thread trhat can be accepted by all. it's inspiring

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smugworth posted:

Whatever they are they sure are stompy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

more drama from the r/relationship[s thread as seth persecutes a normal, mentally stable poster. it's time for that thread to take a nappy for a while perchance?

Lol over a sixer too :allears:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat "closed" (not all the way) the door and now she can't figure out how to open it enough to get out, and it's kind of funny

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat "closed" (not all the way) the door and now she can't figure out how to open it enough to get out, and it's kind of funny

owned

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

jerry springer died

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

steve wilkos knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Steve Wilkos looks like a cop so I assume the worst about him.