Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im gonna do a bunch of research (wikipedia) and become a "we should dim the sun" guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

im gonna do a bunch of research (wikipedia) and become a "we should dim the sun" guy

ngl i kinda wanna live on a planet of twilight

not the star wars one

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zodium posted:

I stopped posting there after the "post the sickest stuff you got, parents crying over their dead kids in hospital, the whole nine yards" incident where a dozen thread regulars came out to assert that that was foundational to the thread and I was a liberal coward if I don't want to see that stuff on the forums

several goons said this to me after i asked them to stop posting police brutality clips in the pictures thread

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Zodium posted:

I stopped posting there after the "post the sickest stuff you got, parents crying over their dead kids in hospital, the whole nine yards" incident where a dozen thread regulars came out to assert that that was foundational to the thread and I was a liberal coward if I don't want to see that stuff on the forums

Lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

welcome

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

I'd bet everything I own on somebody dimming the sun within the century so I recommend getting on the "dimming the sun is badass and cool" boat right now

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Casey Finnigan posted:

the forums are definitely better than they've ever been if you're in the market for 40 year old gamers with incomprehensible grudges

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SorePotato posted:

I'd bet everything I own on somebody dimming the sun within the century so I recommend getting on the "dimming the sun is badass and cool" boat right now

The "Animatrix" roadmap.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

several goons said this to me after i asked them to stop posting police brutality clips in the pictures thread

we need to kill the liberal GBS inside of cspammer brains

las plagas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

las plagas

sorry but no, this would gently caress up the meta

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
If glennthread needs an IK I don't see how there can be any debate - it must be cbo, the forums number one glenn poster.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i also want to mkultra experiments on cspam poster

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
no kabal mains

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

nice av lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:stonklol:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i dont get it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
squid bernie and his alien friends

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im not sure i do either but its funny

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he’s jaqing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

jeff making cha ching sounds right now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

las plagas

You are not being persecuted, you posted a random quote about "spicy Asian buttholes" in the thread with absolutely no context and no connection to any post and couldn't give a reason why you did so when asked. Then you come back to claim persecution or something idk the point is the IK was correct and now you get to relax for six more hours for relitigating this a day later.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

500 good dogs posted:

You are not being persecuted, you posted a random quote about "spicy Asian buttholes" in the thread with absolutely no context and no connection to any post and couldn't give a reason why you did so when asked. Then you come back to claim persecution or something idk the point is the IK was correct and now you get to relax for six more hours for relitigating this a day later.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
You have been rebern'd

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
reading the words spicy asian buttholes in darksyhephils voice

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

500 good dogs posted:

You have been rebern'd

that looks more like a jeb

call it a jebilee

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
my local thai place has a spice rating from 1 to spicy asian butthole

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

A Bakers Cousin posted:

spicy asian butthole

a delicacy in many lands

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

jebernie

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

We had someone mass buy ai bernies and now we have pickle stewie mass avs but thats as far as I can tell what the fucks going on in your av

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

a delicacy in many lands

It’s the French influence in SEA cuisine. The French love eating buttholes.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Zodium posted:

A person made a dumb request when they were upset, you had a meltdown about how they needed to go back to GBS, people talked to them to find a better approach. They succeeded in putting together a presentation to convince the school district to maintain covid precautions and then you had another meltdown about GBS posters.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i highly doubt zodium had a meltdown, he just always posts lots of words

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i highly doubt zodium had a meltdown, he just always posts lots of words

that's what melting down is

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
In this case I remember it being mostly "go back to GBS" and calling them a psycho, whereas most everyone else understood it as a stressed person making a bad post instead of leaping to forums warrior mode.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

that's what melting down is

also posting long musk, sometimes called a tantrum

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

also posting long musk, sometimes called a tantrum

that's called fuckery

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Free ckf

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
no meltdown detected in https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3997695&userid=57081&perpage=40&pagenumber=11. the "give me covid suffering videos" post was on oct 19. zodium's posts are all short and solid. gonna have to rate that reaction as extremely normal sorry

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lmao we're doing forums court now huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry