Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Plenty of people don’t like the Dynavap, it’s fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Jelly posted:

Is it possible I'm using it wrong or are some people just more inclined towards different methods?

Literally same, vapes get me "high" but something is clearly absent compared to combustion

Also I'm one that gets almost no effect from edibles so I guess ymmv when it comes to Weed Technology

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jelly posted:

So not really vibing with my dynavap, figured I'd pick the brains of the thread.

First, maybe I should have known better. I've never enjoyed vaporizers. I had an early old-school version of a dry herb vape and I've even been fortunate enough to use a friends Volcano. I never really seem to get lit from that method.

I bought the M+ with the FMJ and it seems to do what it's supposed to do but at this point I'd rather just take a rip off my bubbler.

Is it possible I'm using it wrong or are some people just more inclined towards different methods?

Fwiw

through a bong, I apply the torch to a count of 25 or till a click, then to a count of 5 or another click
Then to a count of 5

So it's like
1,2,3,4.....19,20,21 *click*

1,2,3,4 *click*

Inhale

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sunk Dunk posted:

does anyone here use an induction heater for their dynavape for flower? seems convenient but not sure how it works

Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MdhATD2ksw

Philthy posted:

This is why the bonger exists. The tip goes right over the builtin condenser.

Neat. Might get some.

Jestery posted:

Fwiw

through a bong, I apply the torch to a count of 25 or till a click, then to a count of 5 or another click
Then to a count of 5

So it's like
1,2,3,4.....19,20,21 *click*

1,2,3,4 *click*

Inhale

Basically this

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
is this a good dose for RSO

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

potee posted:

Literally same, vapes get me "high" but something is clearly absent compared to combustion

Slower delivery. Thats why I like the dynavap. 95% of the way towards a bong hit high without the carcinogens and actually getting to enjoy weed flavour. YMMV of course

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sunk Dunk posted:

see you tuesday

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Sunk Dunk posted:

:haibrower:

You're gonna wake up in 12 hours and not know what the gently caress happened

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

Jelly posted:

So not really vibing with my dynavap, figured I'd pick the brains of the thread.

First, maybe I should have known better. I've never enjoyed vaporizers. I had an early old-school version of a dry herb vape and I've even been fortunate enough to use a friends Volcano. I never really seem to get lit from that method.

I bought the M+ with the FMJ and it seems to do what it's supposed to do but at this point I'd rather just take a rip off my bubbler.

My mighty was what finally got me to get rid of combustion completely. The Dynavap is too fickle I either didn’t get poo poo or combusted accidentally. Thankfully they’re not too expensive so I don’t feel bad that I never use it anymore.

I can’t go back to combustion now, I’m too used to being able to get high without smelling like I just hotboxed a Honda Civic in the high school parking lot. Now that I’m an adult that’s a huge advantage.

Try turning the temp up and taking longer slower rips.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

potee posted:

Also I'm one that gets almost no effect from edibles so I guess ymmv when it comes to Weed Technology

How much have you tried at once? For me, unless my tolerance is bottomed out (lol) it takes a lot to get me as baked as I want to be

Evidence: I am currently making a batch of coffee creamer in the levo, which will have in total around 1000mg THC in the whole batch, and will probably be served via 200mg servings in each cup of coffee. Iiiii figure after two cups, I'm going to forget about it and tomorrow, remember "aww I was gonna get more high" lol

Sunk Dunk posted:

you and me, we could party lol

(the answer is yes)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ever since I started buying packs of little prerolls if I take a late night walk and I'm out it's a total bummer. Vape pen just ain't the same sometimes.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I had to cross-post this from the Trump thread

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
my god what if he's right

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Ever since I started buying packs of little prerolls if I take a late night walk and I'm out it's a total bummer. Vape pen just ain't the same sometimes.

Yeah and while I love my daypipe, and how easy / portioned / efficient it is (for combusting, anyway), sometimes I just want to walk around with a fat j in my hand pulling on it when I feel like (which is constantly)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Also: creamer turned out good. Two cups of coffee later, and I am absolutely cruising.

Now the arizer comes out, and I am going to be putting on Nic Cage's Gone in 60 Seconds in a bit, lol. Friend on discord hasn't seen Face/Off (which I am playing now) and said they haven't seen Gone in 60 Seconds either, so I'm about to improve a life tonight

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

So I did a dry run of candy making today and it was a success as far as I am concerned

I did a coconut oil extraction of some rosemary I have , and then followed this video (checkout the first 5 seconds it's great ) https://youtu.be/_Tv_1Kbddyg

Highly recommend it, and I'll update Yall when I do the real thing next week

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I never thought I'd live to see the day here in MN. Does anyone know if/where I can buy five pounds to have shipped directly to me from a state that's already up and running?

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
Crossing state lines is still a no no

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
You can get it anywhere that sells THCa. Dunno about pounds, it's usually an oz or two max that they'll ship. Legality doesn't matter anymore unless the state you're in specifically disallows the legal hemp market with state laws, otherwise it's been legal for about 5 years now in the entire US.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Apr 29, 2023

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I got a drink edible and a bag of gummies. I ate a few, gonna share the drink later

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
if anyone was wondering that dose of rso was just right

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
welcome back space traveler

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Howard Beale posted:

welcome back space traveler

My balls are full Major Tom rn

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Anybody try to new dynavap?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Oriental Hugs posted:

Lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Oriental Hugs posted:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Oriental Hugs posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
The M Plus I mean.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the new programming language

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Oriental Hugs posted:

The M Plus I mean.

Nope. but I just ordered one and I have the 2021 M and an Omni for comparison so I'll let you know when it gets here I guess.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Beast Pussy posted:

I've got a hot take that I would like to give to the thread. Grinders with kief catchers are stupid. Like yeah, the kief gets you high, but that's why I want it in the weed I'm smoking to get high.

kief catchers are not like, taking kief away from your weed. they are just catching the kief that would normally be wasted by the breaking and crumbling process without the screen in place. it would just end up on whatever surface you are using to break up your weed. or, if you are breaking it up by hand, it ends up on your fingers. the catcher just keeps in a convenient place.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Apr 30, 2023

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I've got a hot take that I would like to give to the thread. Sandwiches on plates are stupid. Like yeah, the plate holds the sandwich, but I also want to eat the pieces that drop onto the plate

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

eddiewalker posted:

Crossing state lines is still a no no

regardless of crossing state lines, even in legal states you can't just go in and buy 5 pounds of weed anywhere. most places have a 1 or 2 ounce limit. i don't know why you'd need a pound unless you were going into business yourself.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Earwicker posted:

kief catchers are not like, taking kief away from your weed. they are just catching the kief that would normally be wasted by the breaking and crumbling process without the screen in place. it would just end up on whatever surface you are using to break up your weed. or, if you are breaking it up by hand, it ends up on your fingers. the catcher just keeps in a convenient place.

In a 3 piece grinder that surface would be the weed crumbles itself.

In short, use a 3 piece grinder like the BCG and live happily ever after.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Jelly posted:

I had to cross-post this from the Trump thread

Two joints in a lid? They must be from California, man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuR0YztoT0I&t=140s

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Beast Pussy posted:

I've got a hot take that I would like to give to the thread. Grinders with kief catchers are stupid. Like yeah, the kief gets you high, but that's why I want it in the weed I'm smoking to get high.
Buy a more expensive grinder with a screen in it to collect weed dust. What do you do with that weed dust? Oh, mix it into a bowl later? Put it back into weed to smoke it? We have been played for fools.

I've never even owned a grinder. No need for intermediate steps when you can just put the weed directly into a vape or whatever.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Earwicker posted:

regardless of crossing state lines, even in legal states you can't just go in and buy 5 pounds of weed anywhere. most places have a 1 or 2 ounce limit. i don't know why you'd need a pound unless you were going into business yourself.

i was being facetious my dude

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
flower in a blunt hits different after vaping distillate for a while

:okpos:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sunk Dunk posted:

flower in a blunt hits different after vaping distillate for a while

:okpos:

I always like to shake it up. Local dispensary does penny joints on Fridays with purchase so sometimes I'm tactical when I reup and get some extra weekend stress relief

They're not high quality joints but they're a penny, I'm not complaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Well people, I got bored yesterday

I made the weed candies
If there work, I'm never doing brownies again, and may genuinely consider a more refined version for my daily dosing