Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

kdrudy posted:

Few weeks out on mine as well. Also I accidentally ordered two when I couldn't find my first order in my email and thought I hadn't ordered one yet so I'll have to see if there is any difference in the signatures before I give a copy to a friend of mine.

If you want moniez back for your second copy, I will definitely buy it. I have missed out on signature sadness.

Also the ever amazing John Green did a whole essay on signing like 75K copies of his books on one of his Anthropocene Reviewed episodes. Even with the page inserts being single sheets that the publisher then fits into the books later, he had like an entire basement of boxes of just those single papers to sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
American Jimmy sounds like Emo Phillips.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
They are pretty bad at accents and it's pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1kS96aS4R4

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The Peccadillo posted:

i love these boys

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

The Peccadillo posted:

"you LINGERED" had me busting up.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but it's always glad to see the Aunty Donna boys, what a pleasant surprise.

Didn't Scott work on their netflix show in some capacity, or am I thinking of some other screwball comedy thing I saw recently

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Seeing them live later this year and am very much looking forward to it

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Ainsley McTree posted:

I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but it's always glad to see the Aunty Donna boys, what a pleasant surprise.

Didn't Scott work on their netflix show in some capacity, or am I thinking of some other screwball comedy thing I saw recently

I think he produced and also showed up in one episode as a cop.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Fil5000 posted:

..also showed up in one episode as a cop.

Probably used the same costume he uses for Big Mouth.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Well that’s certainly an ‘oh poo poo!’ lineup that I’m sure people who pay attention more than I do evidently knew was coming.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Well that’s certainly an ‘oh poo poo!’ lineup that I’m sure people who pay attention more than I do evidently knew was coming.

My feed hasn't updated yet, did he get The Rock?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s all regulars, not a stand out guest.

Runs 2+ hours. “Recorded live from Largo at the Coronet in Los Angeles, Scott welcomes to the stage Jason Mantzoukas, Drew L. Barrymore, Dalton Wilcox, The Chief, Randy Snutz, Francesca Bolognese, and Dr. Sweetchat the Small Talk Robot to celebrate the release of Comedy Bang! Bang! The Podcast: The Book.”

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

With all the news about Bed Bath and Beyond, I hope our favorite social media expert is on next week.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Dr. Sweetchat with another all timer.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

That was the most I've ever been able to understand Dr. Sweetchat.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Dr. Sweetchat is really good at negging

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

EL BROMANCE posted:

With all the news about Bed Bath and Beyond, I hope our favorite social media expert is on next week.

https://twitter.com/LilyYily/status/1650555694570168321?s=20

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Scott and Sprague are on this week's Blank Check podcast talking about T2: Trainspotting. It was neat to hear a pretty earnest Scott, but he still gets some good and very Scott-like jokes in.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really wanted to hear more from Jay Leno at the dentist.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

My two books came in, one signed by Scott, PFT, and Andy Daly the other signed by Scott, PFT, Seth Morris, and Matt Apodaca. Excited to dive in.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Mine was signed by Scott, PFT, and Gabrus, which was a pleasant surprise. Incredible book so far.

Also, Silver Screen Sammy is a loving great character and I hope he keeps coming back.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I got Scott, PFT, and Lauren Lapkus. Threedom!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Nichael posted:

the dream

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

Same! A real treat for us piss pigs.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

MokBa posted:

Mine was signed by Scott, PFT, and Gabrus, which was a pleasant surprise. Incredible book so far.

Also, Silver Screen Sammy is a loving great character and I hope he keeps coming back.

Same for me!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I haven’t seen one bad signature combo. I also had PFT/Daly.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

EL BROMANCE posted:

I haven’t seen one bad signature combo. I also had PFT/Daly.

What would a bad CBB signature combo be

The gardener and celebrity litigant Johnny Depp?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I forgot about the book because I have t listened to the podcast in months. :saddumb:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

CatstropheWaitress posted:

What would a bad CBB signature combo be

The gardener and celebrity litigant Johnny Depp?

A few people only got two signatures, that seems to be the worst of it. But you’re right, there’s very few guests that are frequent enough to be involved in the book who I wouldn’t have been super happy with.

This dude absolutely loving won though https://www.reddit.com/r/comedybangbang/comments/132egpd/got_all_of_my_favorites/

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
My book came today. I got it signed by Scott, PFT, and Andy Daly. Very happy with that!

I was thinking about it and realized it's the fourth thing I own signed by Scott. I guess I'm a fan.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

A few people only got two signatures, that seems to be the worst of it. But you’re right, there’s very few guests that are frequent enough to be involved in the book who I wouldn’t have been super happy with.

This dude absolutely loving won though https://www.reddit.com/r/comedybangbang/comments/132egpd/got_all_of_my_favorites/

This is incredible. I'm jealous, but I'm also very happy with what I got.

My only problem with the signatures is I don't want to actually handle the book now, out of fear of messing it up, and feel like getting a second copy to read.

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

I got Paul Rust and Neil Campbell

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Sharparoni posted:

I got Paul Rust and Neil Campbell

The Bachelor Brothers, babe.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
God Bless Comedy Bang Bang, which 14 years in can still surprise with a guest list that includes "The Pig poo poo Twins"

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

God Bless Comedy Bang Bang, which 14 years in can still surprise with a guest list that includes "The Pig poo poo Twins"

Drew Tarver + Lisa Gilroy is a hell of a team-up

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Goddamn Lisa Gilroy is a wild card

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Poor Will Hines is going to get cancelled for his character

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Man, 4 2 hour long episodes in a week's span. Scotty's spoiling us.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Great bits in most too:

- Dr. Sweetchat's return
- Mr. Books
- Calling out the Snake Eyes aren't a thing in domino's
- Everything about the Pigshit twins
- Will's character being immediately rejected and getting labeled the black face character

There were more, but those were all beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Just Chamber posted:

Poor Will Hines is going to get cancelled for his character

He messed up

also a lowkey solid moment from one of the recent live eps:

[after a riff about how the marvel show Adam Scott is on will be not worth watching] "But for real, what is Madam Web's deal, what is she about?"

[Adam, very tired]: I don't know

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 3, 2023