Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
We liked the gyro kit :shobon: made some rice bowls with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I liked the gyro kit, too. The meat just needs seasoning

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
more seasoning, more veg that isn't lettuce, and more tzatziki. Was fine after I fixed those things.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES
Those birria and cheese pupusas are quite tasty.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm eating so much fermented cabbage these days.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
The chicken taco kit is good. It has a tasty spice blend and is a super quick midweek meal to make.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I'm eating so much fermented cabbage these days.

:yum:

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
The bag of gyro meat (not the kit) is really bad.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

mweber posted:

Super gross

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

mweber posted:

Same.
I thought since it was Daphne's label it would be ok.

Super gamey and not seasoned.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you don't want to make it yourself just go to Restaurant Depot and get a 10 lb box of IQF gyro meat

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
don't threaten me with a good time, buddy

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

the best dog toppings are sample toppings

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

halokiller posted:

the best dog toppings are sample toppings

Wait what

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

:same:

Reveal your secrets!!!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

just got to hope the sample lady is giving away the good stuff when you go to church that day

Rudest Buddhist
May 26, 2005

You only lose what you cling to, bitch.
Fun Shoe

halokiller posted:

just got to hope the sample lady is giving away the good stuff when you go to church that day

:captainpop: L i f e H a c k :chanpop:

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Chinatown posted:

Ive been eating alot of the frozen boneless skinless chicken thighs lately too. easy to thaw and cook however. I like to marinade them in gochujang sauce :haibrow:

For years, those were my primary source of protein. They might become so again considering my financial situation.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7222114237877996843

I thought costco doesn't do custom cakes beyond picking design #1, #2, #3, etc. plus a name or whatever, right? this woman got a blank cake cause she put a complicated and copyrighted request in the cake order box. and then is dumb enough to bitch about it on tiktok lol

at least some people in the comments are calling out her poo poo

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Scornful Sexbot posted:

NOT sold at costco so ban me if necessary, but I got the eight sleep pod 3 cover last year, and having a bed that automatically adjusts its own temperature based on your body temp/ambient temp and vibrates to wake you is an insane life improvement so i recommend it to anyone with a tough time sleeping.

hell get a new mattress too from Costco, now no need to ban me

you have a $2,500 mattress cover?

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

The Saucer Hovers posted:

I like to sleep

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Anything related to helping improve the quality of sleep is likely not a bad investment. Being able to consistently get a full, continuous nights sleep is like turning on a cheat mode for life.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

I'm debating on it myself because I've had chronic insomnia and sleep issues since I was a teenager, I get on average 6.5 hrs of broken sleep a night no matter what. I get more than 7 about once a month and it's life-changing that day.

Yeah yeah I know I need to do a sleep study.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
Got a Mediterranean orzo salad at church today, it is good PBUC.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I sleep on a bunch of box fans covered in furnace filters. Cool, soft, and absorbent

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I sleep on an old waterbed filled to the brim with cum

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Scornful Sexbot posted:

I like to sleep

:ok:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Mr.Acula posted:

I sleep on an old waterbed filled to the brim with cum

once crystals begin to form its really more like a foam hybrid

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
Found an exciting new blog

https://www.tumblr.com/costcopizzablog/715967852893585408/april-29-2023-maplewood-mn?source=share

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

diced onions are coming back, but they wont be dispensed via the onion crank, unfortunately. still, i'll take it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*enters room. locks door*

*places onion dispenser on conference table*

*taps dispenser with a baseball bat while looking at the costco executives*

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Onions will be dispensed via pneumatic tube

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

My nearby Costco apparently just started stocking Kewpie mayo. What’s next, 5lb tubs of gochujang?

Outshine bars were on sale, too, and they ditched the garbage-rear end mango flavor for lime this year. I approve.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Yeah yeah I know I need to do a sleep study.

Do the loving sleep study asap. Untreated sleep apnoea knocks an average of ten years off your life due to an increase in heart issues.

Seriously, I put mine off for ages and it was really dumb. Since starting CPAP treatment I sleep properly, breathe all night, and no longer feel like poo poo every morning. It's a game changer.

You'll be able to to spend those ten gained years gorging yourself on Costco food court pizza.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
All hail the mighty CPAP

It made my marriage better because my wife no longer considers smothering me to death with a pillow at night because of my snoring.

I mean she still wants to smother me to death for other reasons but the snoring is no longer one of them.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Ayndin posted:

My nearby Costco apparently just started stocking Kewpie mayo. What’s next, 5lb tubs of gochujang?

Outshine bars were on sale, too, and they ditched the garbage-rear end mango flavor for lime this year. I approve.

I don't like buying the Costco sized kewpie bottles

They aren't as annoying as a big glass jar of S&W or whole foods, but they don't put the fine nozzle in the cap of the big bottles which is mildly infuriating.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does it vibrate enough iykwim?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My Costco sold two packs of the smallest size Kewpie for a good price but I haven’t seen them lately.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Repeating the CPAP mantra. It just fixed my snoring which let's me sleep in the same bed as my wife which lets me complain about her snoring now lol

PBUCPAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

so this medical machine that adds ten years to your life- does that cost more or less than $2,500