Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
watching the race now, ban Red Bull for life, jesus gently caress it’s boring as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Wildly boring race but vamos checo WDC 2023

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Imagine bring a prestige car company and getting beaten by the third best energy drink.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Normal people: the sprint race is bad because it's a waste of time.

Max: The sprint race is bad because it gave Checo more points than me and then he won the GP and got more points than me

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Nando mentoring Stroll like he’s his son is :3:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

J33uk posted:

I suppose I should refine my statement. It's bizarre he's not better at hiding it, like at least pretend like you're treating them as anything resembling equal Christian. But he is more of a man to ask for retroactive planning permission...

he leans into it a little harder than he needs to, but the dude knows how his bread is buttered. gotta keep the golden child and his pack of racist freaks happy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

checo is 6 points behind. unfortunately the next 2 races favor max then there's Monaco where anything can happen

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
max failed to win and that's entirely due to the fact that his fans are all racist as hell and they won't like to hear it, hell they'll get real upset about it in this thread, but it's the truth

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
So glad i prioritised the MotoGP over whatever that was

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lap 33 boring race so far

not feeling particularly welcomed tbqh

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

the milk machine posted:

lap 33 boring race so far

not feeling particularly welcomed tbqh

just turn it off and watch this clip instead
https://dubz.co/c/66ec5c

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Well, that was it.

The most boring race ever.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Who’s ready for Miami

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

Well, that was it.

The most boring race ever.

dunno, watching a bunch of people almost getting run over in pit lane at the end was kind of interesting.

loving clown show.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Just watched, probably shouldn't have bothered

(f1.txt)

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Hello everyone.

Quid passed away this morning from internal bleeding due to the brain trauma of having to watch such a boring race. please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
another victim of formula one. rip op

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My cats were being annoying so I ended up being awake too early but thankfully I put on the race and was able to go back to sleep pretty easily. Only Sir Lewis kept it interesting for me. Baku's magic was all used up in the sprint, very sad.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

slave to my cravings posted:

Who’s ready for Miami

I hope it floods

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

I hope it floods

not an if but a when at this point

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

I hope it floods

inshallah

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

tony quidtana posted:

Hello everyone.

Quid passed away this morning from internal bleeding due to the brain trauma of having to watch such a boring race. please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

I don't believe that Quid would have died in a manner that didn't involve Crisco, an absurdly large butt plug and an ultimately futile visit to the ER.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

I hope it floods

Have I got great news for you

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Baku certainly did not welcome us this year.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Boring rear end race. Thinking about turning off my f1tv sub

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

J33uk posted:

It's bizarre how Christian almost seems pissed off that Sergio won. Everything in this post race interview has him talking like Sergio drives for another team. "He got very lucky" etc.

Yeah what the gently caress was that lol.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Race was poo poo. Good job Perez.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

FAUXTON posted:

max failed to win and that's entirely due to the fact that his fans are all racist as hell and they won't like to hear it, hell they'll get real upset about it in this thread, but it's the truth

He was simply outdriven all weekend.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Nando rules. Checo would rule if not for the fact he’s driving for RB but still, good for him. What a shitter of a race tho.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Awful race. I’m glad max lost though.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

tony quidtana posted:

Hello everyone.

I hope he died during the race so he didn't have to finish the whole thing.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
RIP Quid. May the bins of the afterlife be full of barely used tyres for you

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
cant believe i woke up at 5 am for that

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
also i just want to thank devries for taking the spotlight off how bad logan has been

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Frond posted:

Yeah what the gently caress was that lol.

Par for the course. Horner is basically that boss who pays you lip service but will chuck you under the bus at the first sniff being able to take another inch of the corporate dildo.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

also i just want to thank devries for taking the spotlight off how bad logan has been

I mean, Sargeant has the excuse of inexperience.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Sunk Dunk posted:

I feel like Logan is bad in the standard rookie way. You know might be mediocre by the end of the season.

Devries is bad in the latifi mazepin kind of way but also he isn't a pay driver.

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

just lmao if you watched the race live

ban max and also newey

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

LeeMajors posted:

Awful race. I’m glad max lost though.

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sunk Dunk posted:

Florida man in Florida, he's going off next week